Stores > Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC
  • Cycle Gear, Mat Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC Elite Status

11328B E Independence Boulevard
      Matthews (Ch), NC US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (704) 846-0440

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC by clicking a star below.

2017-12-09

Cycle Gear review

"Went in to buy a few things and the experience was like all the others. Customer service is good but would like to see more inventory for dirt bike accessories or have the ability to have them order online. "

2017-12-04

Great pricing on great products!

"Went into the local store and tried on a bunch of boots, but nothing seemed to fit right. Store personnel suggested some alternatives found online. After much research, I settled in on a nice pair of Tour Masters. They were offered by several retailers, but Cycle Gear's policy allows for local return of an online item. So if the boots didn't fit, I coudl return them to the store, instead of dealing with the hassel and expense of shipping them back! Add to that, Cycle Gear's pricing was competitive, so it was an obvious choice.
The boots are great, especially for the money, but the purchase was easier because of Cycle Gear's policy, local store, and competitive pricing. Been a customer of theirs for years, and will continue to do so.

2017-11-23

Helmet

"Staff was attentive, knowledgeable and very helpful with my recent helmet purchase"

2017-11-17

There were issues but staff did their best to correct them

"An honest mistake was made but they went above and beyond to correct it. Anyone can make a mistake but not everyone in life follows through to fix it, these guys did. "

2017-11-12

First class customer service

"The staff members are very helpful and informative. They have extensive knowledge of the products. I will go to cycle gear again for sure."

2017-11-11

Great as alwasy

"I'm always here so I walked in, asked the clerk for some assistance, and was immediately helped. In and out in less than 5 minutes."

2017-11-06

I ordered from the store

"I went to the store, they didn’t have my part in stock. We looked up the part we needed on their computer, and ordered it. When the part came it was the same thing that was in the store. I returned the part to the store to find that the part I wanted was indeed now in stock in the store, so I bought it. I was glad to get the right part even though it was a problem to get."

2017-11-01

best place

"fast helpful get you in and out"

2017-10-31

Karen

"Karen is the best, give her a raise "

2017-10-26

Great staff

"Informative and friendly staff"

2017-10-07

Nice people

"Went in for a helmet size change. Quick and easy."

2017-09-11

Very helpful

"Employees are super friendly and helped me pick out the right item for my bike"

2017-09-10

Personalized service

"Needed protective gear for my son. Was in and out with goggles, a chest protector and gloves in 15 minutes. The staff was very helpful and new the best items and pricing for a rider his size. "

2017-08-17

I got first class treatment from a knowledgable associate (Karen)

"I came to the store with the desire to purchase a handle-bar mount for my phone. Marketing mgr, Karen (7792) showed me the selections, made her recommendation and then put my purchase aside after briefing me on the installation. Then we looked at a series of Summer (mesh) riding jackets and pants. I tried on a selection of sizes from 3 different manufacturers until I found the style and the size I liked best. This took quite a long time. If she had not given me such kind and steady assistance, I might have balked at the purchase price and saved it for another day. After she put so much effort into my selections, I convinced myself to spend more than I had expected that day, This was all done while she lent her expertise occasionally to several other customers as well. She is a first class salesperson with riding experience and a gift for making the customer feel at ease and in good hands. "

2017-08-13

Awesome!

"Lady employee was awesome. She went above and beyond to make sure I got the right helmet and even cleaned up my old one. Best experience I've ever had at cycle gear in 10yrs!"

Share Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC's store rating

Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Matthews, NC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.