5032 E Colonial Drive
    Orlando, FL US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (321) 299-9903

2018-09-10

Great Service

"I skidded into the front of the store with one minute to spare. Most people would have locked you out and said they were closed. But they welcomed me in. I needed a bunch of riding gear in kids sizes that made no sense but the assistant was helpful and patient. In the end I bought everything from him because of the quality service. Nice job to the staff for going that extra little bit I appreciated it."

2018-09-07

Great staff

"As soon as I walked in I was greeted. I told the man what I wanted and he helped me make sure I got a helmet I wanted and made sure it was my size."

2018-09-06

Awesome service and great products

"Purchased two helmets with built in bluetooth intercom. The helmets were paired by staff and checked to make sure they worked properly. Very appreciated since I live 60 miles away."

2018-08-30

Feels like home

"The staff is super friendly and super knowledgeable about helmets gear for every season. It's always a pleasure riding with my buddies to cyclegear! Hhmmm sure could used some winter gloves lol..."

2018-08-29

exelent

"great service helpful friendly "

2018-08-26

Amazing

"They were very informative and helped me get the helmet and jacket I needed and wanted! Thank you! "

2018-08-24

Store on colonial in orlando needs customers service training, as they are pushy and rude, employees probably paid by commission. Lousy serv

"Hi
Went in last week to the store on colonial in orlando florida by the airport for the same I usually get innertubes. And i guess employee training is to discriminate and follow customers around even after they say " no thanks jus getting a couple innertubes " I've been there 20, 30 times so I know where things are and usually am in a rush being from NYC I don't do as much chit chat or have as much time as the locals may do but that's a whole different story. With that said last week as i walked in around 3pm I was asked by first employee do I need any help. My reply "no thanks, just grabbing a tube. " took another 3 steps passed the cashier counter second employee approaches and says looking for anything particular my reply was " not today, just grabbing a tube ". Finally get to the aisle with the tubes and third employee comes to ask do you know what size it is , my reply was " yes" and he just stood there watching until I went to reach for it and b4 I could blink an eye he already took it and walked to the counter. Obviously he took the wrong one as I then said " I think I'll go with the 2.75 -10inch " he took a deep breath and sighed and mumbled but you grabbed the 2.50-10...
May not seem like a big deal now, however at the time it happened the feeling i got as a customer was very uncomfortable, and not one conducive of making a purchase. I get why amazon, ebay, allibaba are killing retail stores not every employee retains customer service etiquette. Might be my last visit there for a while...
James

Be safe

"Great place the staff was very knowledgeable had excellent price.
Highly recommended for all your motorcycle gear. Great selection of helmets

Bike Carrier

"Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff."

2018-08-21

Great experience.

"Frank was very helpful. Answered all my questions. "

2018-08-06

Excellent Staff & product

"Every time I visit this store it’s always a great experience. The staff take care of us so well with knowledge and support. Experienced riders and sale associates Frank, Kenny, Carlouis, Dalton, Effrin keep me coming back because they have my trust as a customer and friend.
They won’t try to over sell you or have you get things you won’t be using. They have a great selection and tailor your needs in a affordable budget.

Thanks guys! You rock.

2018-08-05

Great help

"Very helpful finding me a 4 x helmet! "

2018-07-28

Excellent experience

"Every time I’m there I am greeted enthusiastically upon entry almost as if I am a old friend. They have been always eager to help with what I need and even when I’m just looking they will check back with me. Everyone has been knowledgeable about their products and and answered my questions. I truly enjoy shopping there."

2018-07-17

"well stocked and excellent attention from Christian"

2018-07-17

Uma loja fantástica.

"Vendedores super atenciosos e produtos de excelente qualidade."

Share Cycle Gear, Orlando, FL's store rating

Cycle Gear, Orlando, FL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Orlando, FL is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Orlando, FL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.