Stores > Cycle Gear, Schaumburg, IL
  • Cycle Gear, Sch Cycle Gear, Schaumburg, IL Elite Status

695 E Golf Rd
      Schaumburg, IL US
      Note: This is a local storefront
      Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM , Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM, Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM, Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
      (847) 310-4800

Voice your opinion! Review Cycle Gear, Schaumburg, IL by clicking a star below.

2018-04-15

To infinity and beyond

"Buzz light year said it best "

2018-04-15

Great service as always

"They are always helpful and knowledgeable. "

2018-04-06

Always good friendly service

"Saw items of interest in the mailer I recd. Found them quickly in the store. Got good advice from the help. One item had to be ordered. I recd it in 3 days. All good!"

2018-04-01

Thanks for the help with the arai

"The guys where good, they where busy working with a lot of customers. They where doing there best splitting up the time but they might need just a little bit more help"

2018-03-28

I will continue to buy from this store

"Excellent customer service!"

2018-03-24

Great experience

"Great experience overall. The workers were very helpful and really went above and beyond to provide me with quality service. Will definitely be back! "

2018-03-19

great gear at awesome prices

"Always a joy to walk into cycle gear. "

2018-03-17

Need stock

"Short supply of popular sizes"

2018-03-08

Excellent service!!

"Great service, the gentlemen who helped me was very attentive. Went above and beyond to make sure I left the store with everything that I needed!! Thumbs up, deffinately coming back!!"

2018-03-05

Great service

"Great customer service. Made it easy to get the right stuff."

2018-03-04

"Store staff were very knowledgeable about the products in the store. I had wrong helmet size, and they were able to measure me for one that was comfortable. "

2018-02-22

Great experience.

"The staff was friendly and helpful. Price and selection were great."

2018-02-08

Friendly helpful for beginner rider.

"I went to check out a helmet and they didn’t have what I was looking for, I than told the sales rep I was new to motorcycling and need help choosing a helmet. She took my measurement, from there she knew what price range I was trying to stay in and started from there, explained how the helmet should feel and where I shouldn’t feel any pressure.... all in all they were very helpful and gave me information on choosing a helmet for the future. "

2018-01-26

Always have a pleasant experience in Schaumburg

"I had to exchange gear I purchased over a year ago for smaller size. No issues at all. Love Cycle Gear. "

2018-01-22

Wonderful staff make for a wonderful experience

"I never really was serious about riding gear until recently. I decided to stop by Cycle Gear just because it was one of the few one-stop shops for my motorcycle gear needs. I was helped by Jonathan who was extremely polite and courteous. Over the span of 3 trips, he was really helpful in terms of explaining what to look for when it came to fit and comfort. In addition, he was quick to recognize that I had my mind set on multiple items and was great about giving input without trying to force other items on me. His recommendations felt more for my overall safety and well being as opposed to an attempt to up-sell.
As for the selection, the store houses quite a large variety of popular items from riding gear to maintenance items and even tires. On top of that, whatever was not in stock, Jonathan was quick to make sure he could special order every single item I requested before any payment was made. I must add that the prices at Cycle gear are extremely competitive with even online retailers and thus make it extremely attractive as a brick and mortar store. The turn around time was quick, and everything came in exactly as ordered. The entire experience was very pleasant and has made me a loyal customer. I am completely fine making the half hour drive to this location just to continue doing business with Cycle Gear.

Share Cycle Gear, Schaumburg, IL's store rating

Cycle Gear, Schaumburg, IL is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Schaumburg, IL is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Schaumburg, IL participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.