15643 North Reems Road
    Surprise, AZ US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (623) 474-3335

2018-09-15

BUYING HELMETS

"FIRST WENT IN ON FRIDAY AND TALKED WITH SALES PERSON, I'M GOOD WITH NAMES ABOUT A BLUETOOTH SET UP FOR MY SONS HELMET AND HE SHOWED ME DIFFERENT OPTIONS. I NOTICED HELMETS ON SALE. TOLD HIM I WOULD BRING IN MY SON ON SATURDAY. WHEN WE RETURNED WERE HELPED BY SAME PERSON, HELPED MY SON PICK OUT A BLUETOOTH KIT AND INSTALLED AND SET UP FOR NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. THE HELMETS I DECIDED ON WERE NOT IN STOCK SO HE ORDERED THEM AND SAID THEY WOULD BE IN IN A COUPLE OF DAYS WHEN HE REALIZED I LIVED 200 HUNDRED MILES AWAY HE SAID THEY COULD SHIP TO MY HOME FOR NO SHIPPING COST. I RECEIVED THE HELMETS YESTERDAY 6 DAYS AND LIKE THEM VERY MUCH. THANK YOU. "

2018-09-10

Great service. Excellent attitude.

"Very helpful staff. Convenient. Lifesavers on Ride day! "

2018-08-29

I love going to cyclegear

"I generally don't like shopping in a store, so I do most of it online. I do like cyclegear tho. I know the sales staff has a sales quota, but I've never felt pressured. They're just helpful when I need it and they leave me alone if I just want to browse."

2018-08-25

Nice cycle shop

"The staff there is supremely knowledgable. I been riding and working on motorcycles for more than 26 years and this is my preferred place to shop."

2018-08-16

Great experience

"Every staff member is extremely nice and knowledgable. They answered all our questions with a smile and gave us recommendations on products better suited to our needs."

2018-08-07

Great people

"Always a good experience.. great help"

2018-07-21

Extremely helpful

"The staff went above and beyond to help my girlfriend, who is completely new to riding, get the best protective gear. I don’t even live near this location anymore but still make my way back due to the great customer service. "

2018-07-15

Good ****

"Good **** sellin good ****."

2018-06-28

Promo service

"Just stopped in for one item. Got it and was rung out with no delay."

2018-06-20

Great communication, awesome sales people and management. Best customer service!!! A+++

"This store is good fun to shop at and the people there make me feel welcome and help disabled Veteran's big time. They accommodate well and help a lot too! thank you so much for all your help, Love ya all !!!
Rocco

2018-06-17

Getting Tires at Cycle Gear

"This is the second time I have bought tires for my Harley at cycle gear. I took my wheels into the CG store on Greenway in Suprize Az on a Sunday and was going to leave them until Monday to have my tires I bought from them mounted and balanced. Shawn said for me and my wife to go have lunch and he would have them done while we were gone. He called in about 45 minutes and said they were finished. This is customer service to it's highest.
Thanks Shawn and CG.

2018-06-15

Sena 20 Evo

"Manager was very helpful, answered all my questions and installed my new communications set for me. Excellent service.

2018-06-15

Always A+

"I've been shopping with Cycle Gear for a long time, dont think I've ever had a bad experience."

2018-06-06

Pleasant experience

"Helpful, knowledgeable, spent time explaining things to my new to riding wife definitely will be 1st choice of places to shop for the bike"

2018-05-29

They simply take care of you

"The staff at this location are down to earth and are simply there to take care of you. Nothing but smiles and no games. I saw them helping install a sena unit into someone’s helmet and walking them through the setup process. The store is clean and friendly I will definitely be coming back to this location more often. "

Share Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ's store rating

Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.