15643 North Reems Road
    Surprise, AZ US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (623) 474-3335

2018-04-19

Personable

"Manager and Employees are friendly, patient and polite. They probably deserve more money."

2018-04-18

Great customer service

"Everything I needed was located for me. Everything was looked up and verified it was right. Great service. Will return. "

2018-04-16

Great people, very helpful!

"Always friendly and helpful."

2018-04-12

Above and Beyond Service

"We purchased new helmets at Cycle Gear Portland and and our bike was in Arizona, so our first opportunity to use them we needed help getting the Bluetooth up and running but we didn’t bring all of the supporting pieces with us. We stopped in and the staff helped us with every aspect and were so kind and helpful.
Can’t thank them enough for getting us on the road and will be recommending them to anyone on the market for new gear.

2018-04-09

Attention to Detail

"The experience was very pleasant minus the that fact store clerks need to actually put eyes on the tire rack before saying they do not have a particular item. I understand looking at the computer but I have worked retail before and I know for fact the computer is wrong half the time because people do not update regularly. Also would help your business if sales folks know when shipments are arriving so they know when they will have items in. That will make customers happy to know when things will be there instead of looking else where. We are in the day and age of instant gratification. If something isn't there or if it will be in the store by 5 pm people are more willing to wait instead of running off somewhere else. Do not know how far this will go but I know If was running a store all my staff would know when the truck was coming in and what was on to make the sale before the sale. "

2018-04-07

Looking for glove

"Looking for glove in all the wrong places. Found great Dianaise at a killer price. "

2018-04-05

Shawn and Cody were great

"Will definitely shop there again"

2018-03-28

My shopping experience with the people there has been nothing but helpful and great

"I’m a new bike rider, so I’m new to a lot of things we can do with and for our bikes but I’m loving the experience!"

2018-03-16

Great staff

"They were very helpful with setting my wife up with ridding gear"

2018-03-14

Bilt Blaze Jacket

"I was looking for a mesh jacket with armor. Barely in the door at the Cycle Gear on Reems Ave. in Surprise, AZ, my new friend Jeremy was friendly and helpful. Good fit on the jacket, light weight, and cool to wear in warm weather - just what I was looking for. I appreciated Jeremy’s sense of humor and product knowledge. A very positive experience. I have bought in this store in the past, and always had good service."

2018-03-10

Extremely helpful.

"We went in to just look around and ask about bluetooth communication systems. The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They got us pointed in the right direction. After we decided on which system to go with they installed both systems in both my wife's and my own helmet. After that they went over all the options and operation of the set up. It was a great experience and we left well informed and satisfied."

2018-03-09

Great service

"The workers are ready to help!"

2018-03-07

B

"Hggbuf ugxug u jg ug ig kggjj"

2018-03-01

Good

"Employees were great and always had a smile on"

2018-02-27

Friendly and helpful service

"I’m a brand new biker and the employees helped me with all my questions and gave me good info on their products. Very helpful and I appreciate them. "

Share Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ's store rating

Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.