15643 North Reems Road
    Surprise, AZ US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (623) 474-3335

2018-07-15

Good ****

"Good **** sellin good ****."

2018-06-28

Promo service

"Just stopped in for one item. Got it and was rung out with no delay."

2018-06-20

Great communication, awesome sales people and management. Best customer service!!! A+++

"This store is good fun to shop at and the people there make me feel welcome and help disabled Veteran's big time. They accommodate well and help a lot too! thank you so much for all your help, Love ya all !!!
Rocco

2018-06-17

Getting Tires at Cycle Gear

"This is the second time I have bought tires for my Harley at cycle gear. I took my wheels into the CG store on Greenway in Suprize Az on a Sunday and was going to leave them until Monday to have my tires I bought from them mounted and balanced. Shawn said for me and my wife to go have lunch and he would have them done while we were gone. He called in about 45 minutes and said they were finished. This is customer service to it's highest.
Thanks Shawn and CG.

2018-06-15

Sena 20 Evo

"Manager was very helpful, answered all my questions and installed my new communications set for me. Excellent service.

2018-06-15

Always A+

"I've been shopping with Cycle Gear for a long time, dont think I've ever had a bad experience."

2018-06-06

Pleasant experience

"Helpful, knowledgeable, spent time explaining things to my new to riding wife definitely will be 1st choice of places to shop for the bike"

2018-05-29

They simply take care of you

"The staff at this location are down to earth and are simply there to take care of you. Nothing but smiles and no games. I saw them helping install a sena unit into someone’s helmet and walking them through the setup process. The store is clean and friendly I will definitely be coming back to this location more often. "

2018-05-25

Great Team

"Very helpful group and knowledgeable."

2018-05-24

Real service

"I love this place. Might not have everything but 100% better than dealing with the Surprise Ridenow. Great guys willing to help out."

2018-05-10

Fast n pleasant

"Went in, looked around, found what I wanted and was out in fifteen minutes. Good prices, no pressure environment. I was happy."

2018-05-05

Helmet Purchases

"People are solid here. Purchased a helmet for my wife - great job educating her on helmet selections. Similar to the experience I had in the same store last year! "

2018-04-28

Great

"The guys there were great and really helped me with my problem "

2018-04-26

Great Customer Service

"I had a great experience at the cycle gear in Surprise, off Reems. The customer service rep is a rider himself and gave me great tips and reviews on store merchandise. Its awesome to shop at a place where the employee's are extremely familiar with the equipment and the products they sell. I would strongly recommend this shop to anyone looking for gear!"

2018-04-19

Personable

"Manager and Employees are friendly, patient and polite. They probably deserve more money."

Share Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ's store rating

Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Surprise, AZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.