2 West Grant Rd,
    Tucson, AZ US
    Note: This is a local storefront
    Mon-Thu: 10:00 AM -7:00 PM Fri:10:00 AM-8:00 PM Sat:9:00 AM-6:00 PM Sun:10:00 AM-5:00 PM
    (520) 882-8111

2018-09-17

Great store.

"Fantastic personal employees. Great help with every question. Lots of gear and super on line shopping."

2018-09-13

Always a fun experience with knowledgeable sales staff

"always feel welcome in this store. They help me find what I need even if its a new riding spot in the area! The guys here are true motorcyclists and it shows."

2018-09-06

Great service, great store!

"I just recently picked up motorcycle's as a new hobbie and I've spent a fair share of time here at my local Cycle Gear. The staff is always courteous and available to help. I recently purchased a pair of riding boots and had some issues with a zipper, I took the shoes back in and got the exchange with no questions asked. Since picking up riding I've probably spent just over 600$ in that building and I plan on continue to spend my money with this Cycle Gear location. "

2018-09-06

Great experience!

"The salesman was very helpful as I went in not knowing exactly what we needed. He listened, made recommendations and helped us get exactly what we needed. Thanks for a great experience!"

2018-08-30

Great Customer Service

"Friendly, helpful, reasonable prices."

2018-08-29

No Competition

"Staff was very courteous and knowledgeable.

They were helpful in answering all my questions and patient to explain my incessant "Why is that?" after each answer.

I'll shop there plenty in the future.

2018-08-28

Break pads

"I had ordered break pads for my bike from them and they said it would be in in about a week and 2 weeks later they called me. I just wish they would have notified me about they coming in late or discounted the break pads when I got them "

2018-08-27

Good salesperson

"Salesman listened, gave me advice, and made the sales efficiently and with no fuss."

2018-08-11

Fun Welcome Help

"Enjoyed chatting while being directed to the best product for my needs."

2018-08-10

Best Bilt Helmet

" If you need a new helmet or orther cycle accessories like I did go to Cycle Gear at Grant & Stone. They have what you need, the staff are professionals,"

2018-07-27

Excellent Service

"Staff is ALWAYS very knowledgeable and helpful. Great selection of gear."

2018-07-27

Rob Miller

"Several months ago I purchased a pair of gloves from the Tucson store, and the stitching came out on one of the fingers.
Cycle Gear exchanged it, no questions ask.

2018-07-23

Great place to shop.

"I went to the store looking for some riding clothes and protective gear. They had a fairly good selection and the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. I will shop here again."

2018-07-23

Above and beyond

"Helped in decision with purchasing and even suggested ways to resolve my problem."

2018-07-22

great service, on-going

"Walked in 10 minutes after closing. (I incorrectly thought it was an hour earlier due to my watch failure.) After a brief, courteous exchange with the sales rep, regarding the time, he politely asked how he could assist me. I was able to purchase the CrampBuster and was on my way. I appreciate the willingness of an employee to assist me despite being after closing hours.
My wife and I have been to the Tucson location at least ten times over the last two years, or so. Each time the employees are courteous and look to assist us, without pushing to make a sale. I very much appreciate the people working at CycleGear and the assortment of gear at very competitive prices.

Share Cycle Gear, Tucson, AZ's store rating

Cycle Gear, Tucson, AZ is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cycle Gear, Tucson, AZ is a merchant member
Cycle Gear, Tucson, AZ participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.