Stores > eBags

Product & services pricing Rating 3.41/10 3.41/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.79/10 1.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.68/10 5.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10
Voice your opinion! Review eBags by clicking a star below.
2017-11-21

Wrong product

"I was shipped the wrong product but I'm still charged a fee to return it. This seller is not reliable...eBags is careless and expects customers to assume responsibility for their mistakes."

2017-11-20

Lack of professionalism and respect

"Really bad service. Bought a bag on Nov 11th, never got any confirmation or order number, checked my account and saw that nothing bad been taken from it so I thought the purchase had not gone through and bought a bag somewhere else. 10 days later I get this e-mail from a 3rd party company saying that the product had been shipped (!). Got in touch with costumer service (David) who was ironic, did not resolve the problem said the purchase could not be cancelled and disconnected me from the chat! Really bad and unfair service, will never buy there again!"

2017-11-18

Poor Customer Service

"I purchased a backpack that was too big for my needs, I wished to exchange it for a smaller version of it. I didn't even want a refund for the difference, simply a bag that'd better fit my needs and I'd actually use. After multiple emails, I got no resolution and at the end all I got was a cold "We don't exchange for a different model" mind you, the bag I wanted was even cheaper.
With there being so much competition in tech/travel bags, the thing that sets you apart is customer service and how well you treat customers so they'll come back and bring their friends with them. Too bad this is not that type of company. I cannot recommend their products nor praise them as a good company.

2017-11-11

Is this place ran from someones mothers basement??

"I ordered a Oakley Kitchen Sink Back Pack on October 27th 2017. It was pending for several days. On their website it stated to wait 6-7 businees day for the item to process. So with this being said I chatted online with one of the sales representives and he stated I would get an email the next dy with the status. Of course the next day I get email saying that the item i was requesting was out of stock. So i decided to look up the same item on their website to try to reorder it. Yes it climed to be instock. So being suspicious of the situation I decided to call ebags and speak to one of their represenatives to see if the bag was instock. She said let me check. There was 26 bags instock. the only issue is that the bag went up almost $50 from when I originally purchased the bag a week and a half prior. When I explained this to the sales rep she strted to back track and proceed to tell me that the bag is not available and tht the warehouse was closing for 10 days to do inventory and would not be able to ship out any product. This company clearly screwed up with the original pricing and failed to honor the price. Instead they decided to screw over the consumer. I even asked to speak to one of the managers and was told they were all in a sales meeting. i requeste to get a call back and then was told that the manager was on the road all week. I was promised a call and never got it. It is at this point I really believe this company is ran from someones mother basement. Ill never order from this place again."

2017-11-02

Customer service stops 30 days. After that you can take a hike!

"I purchased a fairly expensive leather bag with a telescopic handle. Within about 4 months the handle got stuck, rendering the bag virtually useless.
After contacting customer service, it took them exactly 20 days to respond... I received a reply from one of their "Customer Success Agents" (yes, honestly...) stating that international customer can basically go f** themselves if anything goes wrong with their purchase after a whopping 30 days period.

Zero customer support success. What an utter joke. Avoid like the plague.

2017-10-28

My first purchase but there will be more

"I found you bags while searching for a present for my niece. I bought a pretty inexpensive bag and didn't expect a great deal but was really impressed. The delivery was right on the money it was exactly as promised. The product was also exactly as promised quality is extremely high especially compared to the price I'm sure that my niece will be extremely happy with it and I will be looking to purchase many more items from the site. Also the customer service is unbeatable. Thank you ebags"

2017-10-24

Horrible company, selling shoddy products !!!

"I purchased a purse in July 2017, used it for a month and the zipper teeth began to pull apart. Of course, eBags stated they only assist if within 30 days. They made NO attempt to correct the problem or offer any time of replacement. Will never shop there again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay away !!!!!

2017-10-16

Lifetime warranty is a sham

"I had a suitcase fail under the lifetime warranty. They replaced it, and I thought they were great. I didn't open the box until I was ready to use the replacement suitcase, and found that it was defective beyond use. I contacted them. Their customer service told me it wasn't covered as they had determined it was "customer wear and tear". It was BRAND NEW. They stated they have the final say, and they have decided it was not defective but customer wear and tear. Their warranty is meaningless when they can send out faulty goods and then blame the customer."

2017-09-06

Shady Company

"My wife and I both purchased a pair of Bose qc35 headphones from the site using a coupon code that brought the price to $250 each so we were excited. A few hours later I receive an email saying that the item was so popular that it was out of stock and they canceled my order (on the site the product is still in stock in both colors). My charge is still pending on our credit card while my wife's charge has cleared through and she has not received any kind of correspondence from ebags but when she goes to track her order it does not exist on their site. This is extremely shady business practices, if you want to cancel the order send an email to each person who purchases the item and cancel the charges, don't let a charge go through and and make the order "disappear". Extremely Shady Company!!"

2017-08-31

E Bags ripped me off

"I ordered a backpack 2 weeks ago for 20% off and they were supposed to deliverer it 5 days later, but they lost my order and now I can't get the bag in the same color and without the discount. Do not waste your time, money and faith in this company because you will be disappointed. Go on any other bag site besides this one. (The customer service people are nice though) (Still NEVER use this site) (Actually just kidding thier customer service people are super sassy) (NEVER USE THIS SITE)"

2017-08-18

Unbeatable sale prices

"The bad reviews made me consider not ordering from them but I did anyways and am glad I did! Their sale prices were untouchable by any store online or not. I got my shipment within 7 days of ordering, just like they said I would. My two Osprey bags arrived securely packed and in mint shape. Will definitely order from them again."

2017-08-16

eBags disappointed me!!!

"eBags Company is not so bad, but I will really be thinking twice before buying from them again. I purchased two items to receive free shipping, but just to let you guys know my review is not about the quality of the shipping and handling as everything worked well with that part. I am, however, disappointed with how eBags charged me. Instead of being one single transaction, they charged me for each item on different days. If I would have used my debit card and not my credit card for this purchase, then I could have had an issue (e.g., Insufficient Funds Fee) with my bank account because in some occasions one just loses track of the amount of money like I did this time. I also do not put lots of money in my bank account for personal reasons. Furthermore, another problem I had was a promotion code I used not being applied to my order although it did show me it was applied. I called customer service to resolve this issue and they did not do anything about it just gave me a fake story. All in all, I still highly recommend you guys to contact customer support with any concerns you might have before buying from."

2017-08-15

DISAPPOINTED!!!!

"Very poor service - they sent my package back without even contacting me (why would they require the phone number and email???) because there were "problems" with my shipping address (there were none...) I called them when got suspicious about the missing package. I had to cancel the delivery because I needed the package for a certain day - I am traveling. The lady on the phone confirmed my cancellation; the next thing - I got an email from eBags telling me that my order would arrive ... the day after my departure.... So disappointed..."

2017-07-26

Zero Customer Service

"Ordered a carry on bag 2 weeks before my departure. Shipping was sloooooow but it appeared to be arriving in time. Got a message from the usps the day it was going to be delivered that there was an issue. I reached out to ebags to figure out what was going on. Didn't give me a reason why, just said they couldn't fulfill the order. Thanks for nothing.... "

2017-07-24

Would never do business with again

"Would never do business with this company again."

Share eBags's store rating

eBags is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eBags is not a merchant member
eBags does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!