Stores > eFlorist UK

Product & services pricing Rating 0.56/10 0.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.07/10 1.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.31/10 0.31/10
Voice your opinion! Review eFlorist UK by clicking a star below.
2017-11-02

Absolutely dreadful

"Flowers dead and not as described
Customer services are awful
Reported to trading stsndards

2017-10-10

Don't trust this company!

"Ordered bouquet online and included note saying something special but note was not delivered so recipient had no clue who 8it was from. Phoned eFlorist but the reaction was totally unsympathetic and they said there had been a card under the address label (not true) but a card inside with the flowers costs extra (not explained on website but ridiculous anyway!) This caused me a lot of stress because of the importance of this particular delivery - not helped by receiving an email day before delivery worded to Recipient's name and not mine so I stayed in all day in case they were delivering to me by mistake. What a total nightmare of a company. Who else charges extra to include card in with flowers? Who else can't sort email system so it just says Dear Customer if they can't use buyer's name. AVOID unless you enjoy stress and poor service!"

2017-09-21

Brown wilted flowers

"Received brown wilted flowers, asked for a replacement, I even offered to pay P&p completely refused and sent me an email stating I should take off the brown petals. If I did I would have been left with just the stem. Waste of money. "

2017-07-19

Not worth the money! Poor quality and poor service

"My boyfriend orders from eFlorist twice one was for my birthday and the other was for my graduation. Both were mean to be same day delivery which means the price are higher than usual but they failed to arrive. There even a waste Kit Kat bag in my first order which was disgusting! As for the flower they don't even look good even I put them in water for a few day. The extra card and stuff bear just like things from pound land and they think that's luxury and charge more than 10 pounds. I will not recommend to anyone. Why not just go to Tesco and buy the 15 pounds flowers instead spending 40 pounds paying for nothing. Not happy!"

2017-07-10

"my daughter sent me a bouquet to say thank you. they arrived a day late the flowers were upside in the box so the heads of flowers were at the bottom they were half dead. she complained to the company to be told they would pick up in two days if I do what the instruction say surprising they are nearly dead now. what a con the company are not interested at all.all they want is your money so do not order from them you would be better going to your local florist from gwen"

2017-07-08

Useless!

"Flowers delivered bore no resemblance to the photo on the website, to the point where they were a totally different colour and contained totally different flowers!
Complained to customer services who suggested I should have read the smallprint. No apology.
Joke of a company. Avoid.

2017-06-27

Poor flowers, poor customer service

"Eflorist delivered a different (and cheaper) bouquet than the one that I had ordered, and the flowers were not fresh. Customer service did not accept that this was problematic or do anything to put things right. The flowers were delivered promptly but that was the only good thing about the service. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. "

2017-06-13

THIS IS A SCAM. Find yourself a different company.

"I was celebrating my wife's birthday and 2 years of marriage and ordered these flowers to be delivered to her work place.
They were supposed to arrive today 13'th of June 2017. They never did arrive!!!
I made a fool of myself in front of my wife by not even offering her some flowers This is all BECAUSE OF YOUR POOR SERVICE DELIVERY!!!
Please refund me the full amount as soon as possible!!!

2017-06-11

Flowers last 3 days; extremely overpriced & useless customer service!

"Horrific! Absolute joke of a company, got a large bouquet delivered on a Friday, flowers started to die by Saturday and were completely dead by the Monday!
100% waste of money! Extremely disappointing!
Flowers looked NOTHING like those pictured on the website - which consisted on purples and cream... flowers that turned up were a multicolour mess with more leaves and green bits than anything else!
Some 7 day guarantee! Messaged their customer service, got a reply but no reply since; absolutely useless!
Will be warning as many people as possible; it's a complete con! Do not waste your money on the overpriced crap this company shamelessly churns out!!

2017-06-04

AVOID AT ALL COSTS - WASTE OF MONEY

"I ordered some flowers for my sisters birthday. Not only did they not look like what was published on the eFlorist website but some were dead on arrival due to poor packaging and no water. I complained to eFlorist who asked me to submit photos which I did. They wrote a standard email saying the flowers were in bud which is why they looked different from their website but made no apology for the dead flowers. The quality of the flowers is not as I would have expected and I am a florist. They then sent a further email asking that more photos were sent in 2 days time, but in the meantime sent a further email stating that their in-house florist had looked at the photos and they were satisfied that the flowers were as fresh as they could be and they could do nothing more for me regarding my complaint. I am shocked and appalled that their customer service is as abysmal as their flowers."

2017-05-14

Pathetic

"I ordered the 50 stem bunch of roses and was utterly disgusted at what they sent. They looked like a cheap bunch of petrol station flowers. The Roses are possibly the smallest I have ever seen.

To top it off they were delivered in a box with the ridiculous plastic vase. I was so embarrassed to give these to my partner on her first mothers day.

A complete rip off!

2017-05-06

Undelivered

"I never write reviews but felt compelled to on this occasion. Ordered flowers from eFlorist for Mother's Day in the U.K. as I live in the US. Not only were the flowers not delivered but it took 10 emails back and forth and 6 weeks to get my money back. No apologies and no reason for all their issues. If I hadn't noticed that they hadn't refunded me then I wouldn't of continuously emailed them to eventually get my refund then they would of in effect stole that money. Completely unprofessional and unacceptable. Do not order flowers from this company."

2017-05-04

Very bad service and wring flowers

"I paid £120 for an order and recived something that totally does not match the published photo nor the discerption. I contacted eflorist team twice and shared with them pictures. Yet, they insisted that the order "matches their expectations" although I have not recived what I paid for it it was very different.

I will never deal with them again, nor recommend ordering something that looks way different from the photo as well as the discreption, but matches their disappointing low standards.

2017-05-03

Dreadful Company

"I ordered "Sunshine" which was described on eflorist website as a 100 full sized Daffodils which looked like a full bouquet , what I received was a hundred dwarf type Daffodils **** in a bunch which with a bit of effort I could have fitted them into my pocket. This was supposed to be for our 36th Wedding Anniversary and I was actually embarrassed by the flowers. My wife loves Daffodils and I thought she would have loved "Sunshine" but what she got was"Damp Squib". After weeks of phone calls and e-mails I did receive a full refund but I still feel very disappointed with eflorist that my Anniversary surprise was spoilt. Please do not order from this company I am not sure how they are still allowed to operate with all the negative feedback they receive."

2017-05-02

Useless service

"Useless service, missed my sisters birthday by 3 days and delivered dried out flowers in a box. They offered a replacement flowers which was again delivered 3 days late and even in a worst condition than the previous.
I have used many online florist over the years, but never received such a bad service.

Share eFlorist UK's store rating

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

eFlorist UK is not a merchant member
eFlorist UK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!