Product & services pricing 9.38/10
Shipping & packaging: 8.75/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-04-16

I was signed you for auto re-order with out consent.

"I will never order from Health Products For You and plan to let as many people know of the fraudulent sales practices. I placed one order and was placed on an auto re-order status without my consent. I plan to report this fraud to my credit card company, BBB, US attorney Generals office, and every online review site I can find."

2018-02-25

Dishonest Company

"HPFY is an dishonest company who refuse refunds and store credit / reward credit after a product is returned and accepted by their return department. Customer Service repeatedly states the refund has been credited to the account, however the money is never credited or returned. Dishonesty seems the company policy numerous customer service reps assured me the return was process and the credit was available. The credit never showed up in my account. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!"

2018-02-02

Reachers

"Easy to use computer catalog, no problem with checking out or placing order."

2018-01-31

Great Experience

"Fast delivery, exactly what was ordered, brand new items with 1.5 years before expiration. I will definitely be a regular customer. "

2018-01-25

4 handle draw sheet

"So far so good. Like the concept of hidden handles!"

2018-01-24

Oxygen generator parts.

"The items I ordered were shipped and received very promptly. The prices I paid were the least expensive I could find for original company products. I would highly recommend this company."

2018-01-22

Very slow shipping time

"I ordered the product on 1/06/2018. It was not even shipped until 1/17/2018. This is a poor way to do business, but after talking to my occupational therapist, I found out that this is rehab store's norm and not the exception."

2018-01-08

Problems with first order: still waiting for customer service to respond!!!!

"So far so good. Looking forward to a long and mutually agreeable relationship.
I am updating my review because two of the four statloks we purchased failed to perform. They had to be replaced in one day. I wrote about this problem on the re-order, but so far no one has contacted me. I had to order four then turn around and order four more in the same month. I would like some sort of refund or adjustment to my first order.

2017-12-30

Order status said out of stock

"The day before I received my order the status stated it was out of stock. I never received a confirmation that it was shipped so that was a little confusing. Other than that it was a fine experience."

2017-12-26

Excellent and fast service and shipping

"Will definitely be using this company again excellent service and fast shipping. Very happy with this company service and pricing!"

2017-12-25

Quick Delivery

"Item was delivered quickly. Web site was very user friendlly."

2017-11-06

Very satified

"I found it easy to order through Health Products and the item arrived very promptly, as promised! I will definitely will order from them again. "

2017-10-30

Arrived late

"Good. Just arrived 1 day late. "

2017-10-27

Slowest shipping I've seen in 10 years of shopping online

"I'll never buy from this website ever again.
I paid $40 too much
The website held my order for nearly a week before shipping from the warehouse
After holding my order for a week they shipped it from 3000 miles away the cheapest way possible and it took another week to get to me
For a medical website, they sure don't care about helping people out quickly who have medical issues and need their shipments

2017-10-26

Health Products for You is a great resource for medical products and supplies

"Very glad to find a resource for LympheDIVA compression sleeve that is discounted. Service is very good, prices are great and ship time is reasonable. I do recommend, however, a slightly more user-friendly design for the product selection pages, such as a drop-down menu to select options on a product. Also, I hope a wider choice of LympheDIVA compression sleeve designs will be available in the near future. Great service, and lots of luck to you! "

Share health products for you's store rating