Stores > HealthPost
  • HealthPost HealthPost Elite Status
      Monday “ Friday: 8am - 5pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays.
      0800 148 148

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review HealthPost by clicking a star below.
2017-12-20

My Service Provider

"It is so much easier and more efficient to go to just one provider and purchase my product knowing that it is all under one roof and I can order knowing it will arrive quickly in good condition"

So fast!

"I have been ordering from HealthPost for approximately two years, they are fast and accurate with a good product range. I really appreciate their service."

Great

"Quick and easy no hassle good communication, love my diffuser and oils Awesome :) Thanks Ann"

2017-12-19

Great value and a good price.

"So easy to view all the different brand products on line. Very helpful write ups about the products. Have problems with the menopause, tried all sorts of stuff was nearly at my wits end till, I viewed the reviews of the Women's Hormone Support (DIM) by Clinicians. Since taking this I feel so much better. So thanks very much for putting the customers reviews inline, this is so helpful in making up your mind in what to buy!"

A Happy Shopper from Gisborne New Zealand

"A great range of products and brands at great prices with excellent service and prompt delivery"

2017-12-14

Great product - Great service.

"I recently moved from the South Island to the North Island. Because of health issues, I take a specific protein powdered drink each morning. In my previous location, I had a local chemist who stocked the product. Since moving, I have visited several chemists - and found this product is not readily available. After using Google, I found HealthPost had what I wanted. Now I can go to their website, submit an order and I have the product within a day or two. I am able to buy in bulk as well which is very convenient - and time saving. I highly recommend HelathPost as being very efficient suppliers of quality products.

Excellent

"HealthPost are a great company offering a wide variety of products at good prices. They are efficient, goods arrive quickly and well packaged. Friendly helpful customer service too. No complaints!"

New Zealand

Excellent service

"They have a huge range are very helpful and fast delivery. Also usually cheaper than shops"

Grant

"great service and great product range."

2017-12-14

Affordable, super quick delivery and fantastic range

"Highly recommend, very happy with my purchase from Health Post and will most definitely be shopping there again. "

Health Post.

"Best online health store to shop with. Highly recommend "

Great Varieties and fast delivery

"Great customer support, products and deliveries. "

Easy reliable and efficient

"Great experience all round "

A Trustworthy Company

"The product was of highest quality but price low. Service really prompt, answer questions, very helpful and an exceptionally fast delivery. I have had the same excellent service many times.
Leander

2017-12-13

Great products and service.

"HealthPost have all the products I need to keep healthy proactively. Their service is second to none and they reward loyal customers."

Share HealthPost's store rating

HealthPost is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HealthPost is a merchant member
HealthPost participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,486 merchant members.