9am - 6pm EST Mon-Fri
    customerservice@homelement.com
    732-698-9221

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground

2018-06-11

Nice furniture but LONG shipping time.

"I bought several pieces of the Aviana gray bedroom set (armiore, chest, and two nightstands) I really like the furniture and it goes great with my upholstered headboard and bedding. They are good quality pieces, solid wood - not press board, and they arrived undamaged, fully assembled, and the delivery guys put them in my garage for me, even though it was supposed to be "curbside" delivery. The one thing that I was unhappy about was that it took 43 days to arrive. Maybe six weeks is standard, but I was surprised. Then again, the boxes said the furniture is made in Vietnam, so if that's where it came from, I can understand. Another thing to note is that the distressed finished is more pronounced in person than the photos indicate. I like it, but if you're not a fan of the distressed look, th is isn't the style for you."

2017-12-28

Just What We Wanted

"Received our dining set about 1 week ago. Takes about 40 minutes to assemble the 4 chairs and the table but relatively easy to do. It's just the perfect size for our dining room. Thanks!"

2017-12-26

Just don’t buy anything from this place it is real bad

"We bought a bedroom set for my kid. Picture looked nice once we got delivery the quality was so bad which I didn’t believe my eyes what we got all rough unfinished sharp edge first my child foot got cut by edge and hurt and each time we change bed cover for sure one hand get hurt. I request return and refund, they didn’t accept we I push they put condition for return which was two times more expensive than purchase price.
One person is sales person, manager, supervisor and customer service and her communication is another problem. Finally they sent technician when he got our home and checked bedroom set he said this is really disaster. However, when I contacted Homelement they said technician said everything was ok it seems like they changed everything the way they want it.

2017-05-15

Horrible Customer Service

"After searching around for the perfect bedroom we final made the decision to purchase from Homelement. Once the order was placed we were notified that the furniture was not in stock but would in be within 2 weeks. On week 2 we receive an additional email in regards to our order being delayed another 2-3 weeks. Today we were notified that the products were damaged and it would be an additional 3 weeks before they are able to ship order. Homelement is no more than a middleman as they order the furniture from another vendor and drop shipment. After waiting so long to receive my order the only advise they could offer was to cancel the order. Highly disappointed and will never do business with this company ever again! "

Posted May-18-2017

“We sincerely apologize for this. We do require the warehouse to do visual inspection of the boxes when preparing for shipment. In this case, unfortunately one of the item in the bedroom set is indeed damaged. We notified customer as soon as we know about this and offer additional discount since customer decides to wait. Again, we sincerely apologize for this and will make sure that the order is shipped out as soon as possible. ”

2017-05-11

Deplorable customer service!

"I purchased an item on 4/30 to surprise my wife for Mother's Day (5/14). Homelement estimated approximate ship date to be on/around 5/5. By the time they provided a reply on 5/10 indicating that they didn't actually have the item that I'd purchased available for sale, I couldn't recover with my plans to surprise my wife. "

Posted May-11-2017

“We sincerely apologize for this. This particular item was shipped directly from the respective brand warehouse. Unfortunately we were notified at a later date that they no longer had this. We updated our site right away to reflect this.
Again - we are really sorry about this.”

2017-01-10

Great customer service!!

"We bought five chairs and a dining table back in may '16. Everything was fine until early January when a chair broke. I contacted customer service on January 4th (a Wednesday) and after sending some pictures a replacement chair was sent to us and delivered on Monday, January 9th!!

Besides the effectiveness of the claims team, I have to say that they were super nice and professional; I will definitely keep buying my furniture on HomeElement!

Posted Jan-23-2017

“We're glad that you have a good experience with us! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-12-28

Love it!!!!

"I love my print from Uttermost. It was a nice present to myself. "

Posted Dec-28-2016

“Glad you like the items! Thanks for sharing.”

2016-12-27

Quick shipping and excellent customer service!

"Moved mid shipment, they were able to make the change with one phone call! Couch is exactly as pictured, and very sturdy!"

Posted Dec-28-2016

“We're glad that you have a good experience shopping with us. Thanks for sharing! ”

2016-12-27

A++

"Excellent customer service and beautiful table set! Our table was going to be delayed in its arrival and Homelement didn't hesitate to give me all options available, including a refund. Great communication, great shipping experience and great product!"

Posted Dec-28-2016

“Thank you for sharing! We're glad that you like your new dining set.”

2016-11-15

"Received in excellent condition and timely manner thank you"

Posted Nov-16-2016

“Glad you're happy with the purchase. Thanks for sharing.”

Happy hubby!

"Our 13 year old loveseat recliner needed to be replaced. I searched all the local stores and the usual online furniture sites. Everything I found was way more than I wanted to spend. Then I found Home Element. I found the loveseat recliner that I wanted and for a good price. Shipping was very reasonable considering it came all the way across the US. the company kept me up to date by email. I will do business with them again."

Posted Nov-10-2016

“Thank you for sharing. We glad you like the new sofa. ”

Well Beyond Expectations!!!

"I purchased the love seat and two chairs to create a fireplace chat look. This is why I didn't go for the better deal which was the sofa, love seat and one chair (look would've been too crowded). This furniture appears to be the best furniture purchase I've ever made. The look is elegant and absolutely beautiful. I've been watching the furniture for a year now and was worried that the upholstery color might be a bit too dark. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. The jewel tones in the fabric are exquisite and will go with any decor. The color picks up my purple and lavender wall colors perfectly. The price was great too. Looks much more expensive. Appears to be well made and a nice weight. Hoping it will last a very long time. Got rid of my last living room set after 30 years (re-upholstered once). Spent a year searching for just the right look. This purchase was worth the wait. I now look forward to holiday entertaining this year with my new furniture additions. Delivery men were great too. Loved the free shipping; great payment options and great customer service. I'm already looking at Homelement Furniture with plans to makeover my bedroom in the spring. Bravo Homelement!"

Posted Nov-10-2016

“We're glad that we can meet your expectation on both product and service. Thank you again for your purchase! Hope you enjoy your new sofa set.”

As good as it gets !

"The experience with Home Elements was great from start to finish. The customer service people were great and the freight delivery was on time and very helpful. The product was good quality. I will buy more merchandise in the future."

Posted Nov-10-2016

“We're so happy that you like your new furniture - thanks for sharing.”

Best Price!

"The kitchen table and chairs came sooner then expected, but was not impressed with the quality. The distressed marks were all in the same spots on the chairs, and there were a few nicks on the table itself. "

Wonderful !!

"This table is exactly what was pictured and exactly how it was described.Delivery was very prompt and the delivery driver was very professional and did a great job.I am very pleased with my purchase !I will definitely look to shop here again .Thanks for a great experience !"

Posted Nov-10-2016

“Thanks for sharing - hope you enjoy the new dining table!”

Share Homelement's store rating

Homelement is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Homelement is a merchant member
Homelement participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.