M-F 7:30AM - 5:00PM PST

Shipping & packaging: 6.61/10
Customer service: 5.75/10
Return/Replacement policy: 5.87/10
2018-04-22

find what you are looking for

"Easy to find, nice Honda parts catalog and charts."

2018-04-22

Shipping excessive

"For parts that weigh less than 5 ounces, $10 is high shipping charge for standard shipping. "

2018-04-21

gyp on the clip on the ship...

"Easy to find the correct part but shipping was too high. I ordered 5 plastic clips for the hood cable and it was over 14.00 to ship standard shipping. That's a little much for clips in an envelope. The whole cable at the parts store was 12.00 and some change and I spent over 20.00 on 5 clips? Good product just treat us right on the shipping, Thx."

Terrible Experience

"Ordered three Honda OEM parts, one part was not the part I ordered. Part number label wasn't even close. I contacted them to get an RMA and there was no response. Their Chat feature doesn't work so I called and asked why their RMA department failed to contact me within 24-48hrs? Later got an email saying they wanted pictures of everything. Did that and still no response. Original order was on Apr 8 and it is Apr 21 without any resolution or contact. Contacted PayPal and filed a dispute. Still nothing so I escalated the dispute. What a worthless parts supplier. Stay away unless you love to waste your time. ResellerRatings is at odds with other rating systems."

Easy ordering

" Parts and shipping were very reasonable! I would have liked to have put my vin on the form to verify correct parts. Ordered 4/21/18 Honda Crosstour muffler and gasket. Vin 5j6tf2h53bl003364. 2011 exl v6 nav. Thanks joe lorenz"

2018-04-21

Great Experience and easy to find parts.

"Looking for parts for an old card was so smooth and easy to find"

Ordering didn't require swearing

"Ordering the part was quick and easy: except for the shipping charge: that required a gulp."

WOW

"Great place to fine the right Honda parts"

amazing service

"Loved the service! , great prices!!!"

FAST AND EASY

"EASY LOOK UP AND CONFIRMATION
sHIPPING FEES A LITTLE HIGH BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKERS

2018-04-20

Even manager couldnt help :-)

"Ordered the parts, had billing-shipping address conflicts by the supplier (first time). then paid through paypal. this time shipping address became my old residental address. hoped manager Steph could solve the issue. But couldnt. So, re-ordered and lost 1 business day + 2 weekend days"

Good explained

"Nice online chat service "

2018-04-19

A couple things I hate.....

" I love and hate looking thru pages of parts diagrams. I wish the interface was easier. sometimes, I find the part in the drawing, but it references another number, I'm assuming that's another drawing. I also hate that you wont let me have access to "All" the parts for my car. like say i want to spend money on some new blinker mirrors- as long as I'm spending money with you it shouldn't be a problem. I also wish you had measurements for the REAL Type R emblems, I really would like one if either is the same size as 75700-TF0-0000."

EZ to get Honda parts

"I had a difficult part to find and Hondapartsnow made it real easy to find. They even outlined pictures of the correct parts out of the schematics."

2018-04-19

"Looking up parts can be very confusing. Not enough descriptions or categories for locating specific parts. Typing in the correct name of the part didn't even get results. A lot of time wasted, but the parts are there if you have the patients to keep trying different approaches."

Share HondaPartsNow.com's store rating

HondaPartsNow.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HondaPartsNow.com is a merchant member
HondaPartsNow.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.