Stores > iBUYPOWER.COM
  • iBUYPOWER.COM

7:30am~6:00pm PST Mon-Fri10am~3pm PST Sat.
      (888) 462-3899

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.01/10 7.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.85/10 6.85/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.42/10 6.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review iBUYPOWER.COM by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Great computer

"I bought my pc from ibuypower and it has helped me substantially. Great performance and easy to use"

2018-01-17

A Crappy Computer From an Even Crappier Company. Never Again!!!

"I bought an iBUYPOWER Phantom Gamer WA502i Desktop PC with Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700 Processor, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home from Walmart back on Sep 27, 2017. First off it took 3 weeks to get it, but no one could tell me why. When I did get it the power supply burnt out in less than 3 weeks. Called tech Support got the rudest person I have ever spoken to (Manny) Refused to help me, got rude and hung up on me. Called Customer support, reported him to a Sup named Jeff and asked him to pull the call. Jeff sent me a shipping label and I sent my comp in. Got a call back from someone telling me there were roaches in my comp, and that isn't even possible. After talking to Jeff again He told me the tech claimed there was 1 in the power supply but no signs of any, anywhere else. So they would send me the power supply but I would have to install it myself. Well, I was **** at this point, I had pics of how pristine my comp was. I got it back, pffft... It wasn't packed how I sent (In the original box) They kept my box, sent it back in a generic too big box with a crappy broken foam frame around it. Didn't even bother to send me the new power supply.(They just cut the old one out) Called Jeff he had them overnight me one. When I got it I inspected the comp closer.. The side case was all scratched, everything was just shoved back in the case (Hard Drive & SSD) the little wheels from the holding racks were floating in my comp. some were missing. My Intel fan.. 2 of the mounting screws were broken and it was floating around in the comp.. (Couldn't find the broken pieces so I assume the moron broke it and put it back like that) My Hard drive was all scuffed up. My Color changing LED lights didn't work. They took off 2 of the big gripper screws off the back for the side panel and replaced them with flat screws. Kept my mounting screws for the power supply, didn't send any with the new one. New power supply burnt out in less than a week. Since it was the Holidays and it was pure hell dealing with tech support I bought my own and installed it and figure I would call Jeff after New years. I took the comp to someone else's house installed it and ran it there for 3 days(Wanted to make sure it wasn't my environment). It died again. Called Jeff and told him there is something wrong with the computer that it keeps frying out power supplies. And let him know how upset I was about the condition I had received my comp back before and I wanted all of it fixed and returned to the original pristine condition. Welp the same moron that was rude to me (Manny) Called me and was rude yet again. (Maybe he knows I reported him) Told me there was no other reason that a power supply would ever burn out other than roaches.. BULLCRAP just because I am a female doesn't mean I am stupid. I tried to tell him could be the motherboard or capacitor or maybe a faulty fan but he didnt want to hear me. Got rude, told me I didnt know what I was talking about, that he was the tech and this was the last time he was going to replace my power supply and he would note my RMA to that. Like seriously? I also told him there was a note with a list of damage they caused. He told me he was just changing the power supply and he knew about the list. Continued to be rude to me. Kept saying it was the last time. So I tried to call customer support on the same day (Saturday) it said it was closed. Called Monday waited 20 mins on hold spoke with a Sup named Lee. Let him know how rude I was treated and that this wasn't the first time by this tech and I was afraid that it wouldn't be fixed properly. And that I wanted to report Manny yet again and have someone actually follow through with it. He told me Manny was the Sup for the Tech Dept and there was nothing he could do about it. And he couldn't give me the number of anyone I could talk to. (He wasn't sure who that would be) So he sent me this survey instead. He assured me that my comp would be fixed properly. However, Being that my comp was sent back on the same day I doubt it... Needless to say, I wish I never bought this computer. I spent way too much money on something made by a company who could care less about me. Just waiting for Fed-X to deliver it on Friday so it can burn out again. I will be calling Walmart and asking them to remove you from their vendor list. And being that I run a very LARGE Geek group I will be telling everyone my experience and how they should avoid your products. I mean you have no clue how much money your faulty comp cost me. I can't even stream."

2018-01-16

Horrible service

"This was my first time purchasing from this company and I will NEVER order from them again. I ordered 2 identical computers and one of them had issues from the moment it was hooked up. The screen would freeze, would go black and then I couldn't even log on. I didn't even receive all the items that I was supposed to. I was shorted a gaming keyboard and a mouse. I called about it and was told those items were on backorder but I was never notified of that. I was told I'd receive those items within a week. I never received them. When I called tech support about the issues I was having with one computer, I was told I'd receive a shipping label within one hour via email so I could return it to be repaired. I waited a week and never received it. It got so frustrating with the company and customer service not following through that I just told them I was sending everything back for a full refund. I asked for a return shipping label since it was being sent back due to being defective. I was told by customer service and a manager that I would have to pay for shipping, that they only sent return labels if you were sending something back to be repaired. Not only did I not have a computer, I'm now out 250.00 I had to pay to ship it back. I contacted iBuy to confirm they would send an email to the company I had gotten credit through and they said they would email the company within 48 hours informing them the equipment had been sent back. I called Jan. 8th and I did a followup with the company today, Jan.16th, to make sure they had received the email. They told me they had received no information from iBuy. So now I'm once again on hold trying to get this cleared up before it affects my credit score. This company is horrible, the customer service and follow through is horrible. I'd never order from iBuy again, even if it only cost 20.00. If I'm ever asked, I'd tell everyone to not order from iBuy and to go with a different company. Worst experience with a company ever!"

2018-01-08

Great Speedy Information, Fast Service

"Very Nice, Customer Service Handled my issues within 30 minutes! Thanks Ibuypower :)"

2018-01-06

Awesome patient and understanding

" Christopher D was well spoken very patient and extremely professional I was delighted that Christopher help me out with my issues I thought I was going to have a headache because I’m not computer savvy Instead he was very patient and all-around awesome it is my pleasure to have purchased a PC from mobile power "

2018-01-05

LUV IT!

"Fast service, excellent assembly work. Would buy again!"

2018-01-03

Great support

"Was super helpful, walked me through the process to file for my warranty claim and went above and beyond to make sure I had all th information I needed! Great customer Service!!!"

2018-01-02

Disappointed isn't even the beginning

"My son had saved his money and after his birthday, we ordered the PC in July. He has barely spent time on it because it doesn't work! We even paid $60 to send it back and have repaired. Every time he goes to game, it either freezes, goes to a black screen, or you can hear the sound and can't see a picture. VERY frustrated about it and disappointing for my son to have spent his own money that he saved."

2018-01-02

Issues still not resolved

"Order was not received when promised.
No plug was put in box, still have not received plug and computer was ordered 11/29/2017.
The game that was given to me via intel had a code that was incorrect and still have not been able to get it.
Ibuypower has done nothing despite multiple requests and insanely long wait times on hold.

2018-01-01

Simply horrible experience

"I had ordered two computers and they only sent one. I have called several times and been put on hold for over twenty minutes each time, one time they simply hung up on me, and they did not pick up the phone after putting me on hold. I called asked to talk to the manager and guess what I was put on hold for over you guessed it twenty minutes again, the manager never picked up or called me back. I was told they would be delivered on December 16th, it is now January 2nd and no resolution. They still have not called me back to offer some explanation as to what is going on. I would give them a zero, but that is not an option. Needless to say I will never buy from this company again and I will tell all my family and friends what a horrible experience I have had with this company. If you order from them good luck!!!!"

Poorly installed

"WiFi card installed in the wrong slot on the motherboard. None of the fans were connected to the fan controller or motherboard. One connector had the pin completely out of the plug. "

Poorly built computer!!!

"I spent nearly $2000 on a top-of-the line Snowblind PC from iBuypower. Not only did the computer arrive a week late, it was in such poor condition that I had to send it back for repairs!! Some of the issues included, a faulty graphics card, a dirty case (inside the PC), a non-working LCD video side panel (that will need to be replaced), faulty headphones and no user manual!! (RMA # 360-488)

I called and finally got through to tech support (I got hung up on twice before actually talking to someone) and they were helpful in setting up the re-shipment, however when they transferred me to a supervisor in customer support about getting some small recompense for all of the hassle, he basically said "sorry, nothing I can do - too bad for you!" My life and business will be negativity impacted while I wait the two weeks for them to fix all the problems.

In summation, my experience with iBuypower was a poorly built computer, poor customer service, long wait times for builds, and customer service managers who act like they don't give a ****!

Terrible customer service

"First they tell me they don't accept international credit card 6 days after i submit my order, and my bill says I had already paid the money. Then it takes me days to reach a customer service, I mean I am still trying to."

2017-12-23

IBuyPower no better than Alienware

"IBuyPower forgot to put a windows serial on my unit and then proceeded to tell me when i contacted customer service that I wouldn't receive one for 1-2 weeks in the mail. Also, when I eventually managed to get a serial from them via an email, they downgraded me from Windows Pro to Windows home and refused to refund the difference. The other complaint I have is the charger constantly falls out of the charging port on the laptop. This is the LAST computer I will ever buy from them."

2017-12-23

iBuyPower

"I had a great experience with them, my PC came in perfect condition and couldnt be better. Works like a charm"

Share iBUYPOWER.COM's store rating

iBUYPOWER.COM is a Merchant Member! Learn more

iBUYPOWER.COM is a merchant member
iBUYPOWER.COM participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,486 merchant members.