Stores > iHerb.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
Voice your opinion! Review iHerb.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-10

Get 10% off your order with coupon code alo065

"Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing. Always a pleasure to order from their store. And by the way, you can easily save 5% off your order if you copy/paste promo code alo065 during checkout. You will also get 5% credit, free US shipping over $40 and 95% off or free international shipping, depending on the items you order!
Additionally, there are plenty of daily, weekly and monthly promotions on their specials page so check them out as well. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

2017-11-10

Great products, reasonably priced

"I am extremely satisfied each time I order from iHerb. Their prices are competitive. If I have a problem with an order, they fix it promptly. And their products are wonderful. I often order gluten free items and am glad they stock them and will even let me know as soon as an item that was out is ready. I even love the way they package the items in heavy boxes and wrap my items so they aren't damaged when I receive them. I am pleased with iHerb and will continue to order from them."

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

"I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save 5% on your any order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!
Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order + 15% off iHerb Brands of the Week!

2017-11-09

"I love how easy and convenient it is to make an order and how quickly the order is delivered without any problems. I love iHerb!"

2017-11-09

"Fast shipping, great products and great service, can't beat that!"

Easy to use site

"Living in Australia and being very limited in our access to good quality health foods and supplements, we are so happy that we have iHerb. There are so many really great products to choose from and the prices and service are wonderful. Even the customer service folks are gracious and helpful. In the rare event that an item needs to be returned - it is an easy, quick process. Overall, we love iHerb and have recommended the website to countless like minded people."

2017-11-09

Additional charge after paid for products

"There is additional charge (hidden cost) called "Custom" more than 50% which I need to pay after paid for product,t in order to get product deliver to my address.
iHerb never told you how much you will need to pay neither what will be the final cost of your order. Never fall into this trap.
Customer service is only reply in very general, not helping or trying to help you in anything!!! HOPELESS!!!

Excellent!

"I have been so thankful for iHerb for the savings that have been passed on to me especially since the economy has been uncertain. I feel at least I can keep my personal health in great upkeep without having to cut corners on my health.
I find that to place orders are easy and the past list of orders are available to view so not to forget things that I regularly use. The delivery is quick and to my door. You just can't ask for anything more! Thank you again iHerb

2017-11-08

"I place an order with iHerb.com every 2-5 weeks, and have done so for several years. I really like this company. Their prices are excellent, delivery is fast and free and liquids and oils are always packaged in a sealed bag, which I appreciate. Thank you!"

Happy experience!

"Great prices, fast fast delivery."

good product

"good product. shipped quickly and received within the normal period of time."

Great choice

"Great choice, prices and customer service. I love the easy shopping from home on my laptop after a long day of work. I have been a loyal customer for many years. Love this company!

Get 5% Off from any order + 5% Off next order! Use coupon code PJH581

2017-11-07

"I've been dealing with Iherb for some time now and they always provided great service."

2017-11-07

"I love shopping on iherb. Good and affordable products, fast and low cost intl shipping, good customer service. I highly recommend."

Share iHerb.com's store rating

iHerb.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iHerb.com is not a merchant member
iHerb.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!