Stores > iShopping.pk

sales@ishopping.pk
      +92 (0)21-35866667 - 9

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review iShopping.pk by clicking a star below.
2017-10-09

THE WORST AND THE MOST INDESCRIBABLY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

"Ordered twice. Takes a month or more to deliver something which is already in stock which in itself is a horrible experience but the worst is the customer service. I called to ask about my order and due to a grammatical mistake in the order the customer service agent who was already using a very rude tone told me he has better things to do. If I wasn't shocked by the tone of that person's voice I might have burst out laughing at what he said. This has truly been the WORST experience of online shopping ever and if you're looking for the worst in everything then this is your go to place.

2017-07-17

Worsttt. even worst of the worst

"I placed an order on 13th but the order is still not delivered. They supposed to deliver order within 24-48 hours as mentioned on product page. How could they deliver the order if the order status is still pending??? This is my last time on iShopping. i had a worst experience with you. First time i placed an order in 2014, i bought a 3tb external hard drive and that took around 28 days to deliver in islamabad from karachi. In 2017 i thought that hopefully they would have upgraded their services and quality and i place my 2nd order and unfortunately paid the amount in advance using my credit card but all gone in vain. Same poor third class customer support, no order confirmation no email no sms no call nothing. They are biggest liar in online shopping. This is the biggggessttt mistake of my life. i will regret it lifetime. I will never ever purchase anything from them again and also suggest everyone please don't buy anything from them. They are liar. Before buying anything just go to their facebook page and check reviews. "

Shoppingbag's Avatar

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
2016-01-14

Shoppingbag.pk Pakistan shopping website

"Shoppingbag.pk is the online shopping website of Pakistan dealing in imported products only. They import products on request from USA and buy them from only famous websites e.g. amazon, ebay etc."

2015-08-05

"First off very poor servers their..unable to browse properly..and half of there products are unavailable and still they are listed as available..site is not working properly price or newest first type list is not working..very slow response they hard have 2,3 person to manage these things..overall worst site..Buy from Daraz its better then this..i order a mobile a and get it"

2015-06-21

"samsung core prime liya tha es sight se js k donoo cameras nhi chal rhay m ne bht koshish ki k rabta kr skon lkn wo b na ho ska or ab tk bghair cameras k phon chala rha hon"

2015-05-30

"They deliver my order within 24 hrs, ita amazing, I really like it."

2015-05-28

"you have not provided my order

2015-05-28

"It was great product and great service. Definitely shop again"

2015-05-28

"I was promised a delivery in 2-3 days but that wasn't fulfilled, then I was informed that the item was out of stock and was given 2-3 days of more waiting time and my item has still not arrived. I am very displeased! "

2015-05-26

"Well your website is the best in pakistan ... Im from iran and I'd only buy stuff from your website . thanks for all the great work"

2015-05-25

"Order Sent from 06 May, 2015 but not entertained till 22 May, 2015"

2015-05-24

"very satisfied from the services and quality products."

2015-05-23

"It was a good experience shopping from ishopping, really like the customer service. Hopefully, you guys keep up the good work. "

2015-05-23

"Very poor service.I recommend never do business with them."

2015-05-21

"1st time i Used Ishopping and I really appreciate there service.
I ordered Philips mincer machine

Share iShopping.pk's store rating

iShopping.pk is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

iShopping.pk is not a merchant member
iShopping.pk does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!