Stores > itFit
  • itFit itFit Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review itFit by clicking a star below.
2016-05-18

First headband that fits!

"I've been looking for headbands I can wear when I'm working out that don't fly off my head. I have a small head but this headband fits perfectly and looks good. I highly recommend it.

2016-01-20

Great Customer Service!

"I ordered 3 head bands over 2 months ago but have not had a chance to use them until this week. I wore one of them and it seemed fine but at yoga class it kept popping off of my head, so I just left it off. I contacted the CS dept and they were very gracious to give me a gift card voucher for a free headband to try the small. It had been longer than 30 days since I had purchased them and was past the time limit. I own a business myself and I value great customer service. Thank you!"

2016-01-19

Best Customer Service EVER!!

"itFit by far has the best customer service. I have placed more then one order and they are always VERY quick to help. Nice to know that companies like this still exist. Made a customer for life in this girl here :)"

2016-01-14

AWESOME Yoga Mats and Customer Service !

"I ordered two ItFit yoga mats as Christmas gifts (My husband and I both have the mats and love them for Hot Yoga!). I tracked the delivery and although FedEx said that they had delivered the mats - they had not delivered them to me - I contacted itFit and they immediately resent the order (it arrived the next day) - As it turned out Fedex had delivered my original order to a neighbor who gave me the mats later that evening - I advised itFit that the original order had been received after all - they advised that I could keep both orders - no charge ! Excellent yoga mats and the best customer service that I have experienced! Thank you "

2016-01-13

I love my itFit Mat!! Best yoga mat ever!!

"I just received my peacock yoga mat in the mail yesterday and I am absolutely in love!! I accidentally put the wrong address in when making the purchase then contacted support and they fixed the problem right away. Great customer service. I used my new mat in class today and it's the best mat I have ever had. I love how I no longer need to bring a towel and mat to class. Plus it doesn't slip!! Thank's itFit for creating such a great product:)"

2016-01-12

Excellent Customer Service

"I ordered the ItFit headbands last week, and after placing my order realized I ordered 2 of them in small instead of regular. I emailed ItFit right away and was pleased to get a response within minutes. I was told not to worry, they would correct my order before shipping it... Very impressive! Today I received notice that my order shipped, and soon after received an email saying they mistakenly shipped the small headbands instead of the regular like I had asked after my own mistake. They were shipping the correct sizes to me right away. I am so pleased with the excellent customer service. This company goes above and beyond to make their customers happy, and these are the companies you want to help grow! Thank you ItFit! I'll be sure to shop again soon!"

2015-12-31

"I purchased an itFit Peacock Yoga Mat. It is so cute and everyone asks me about it. I use it for Hot Yoga and needed something nonslip. It works so much better the a towel over a regular mat. I washed it once in delicate and it came out like new. I did have to hang dry....it took forever.

P.S. I also grabbed the matching headband and I look amazing while doing Yoga :)

2015-12-30

"Customer service was the best. My band was a gift and too small. The rep helped me get the right size. Thank you. "

2015-12-23

"I got my mat yesterday and thought it was beautiful.... but then I tried it. It's absolutely wonderful! Once you touch the amazingly soft top with the soles of your feet, you will refuse to do yoga on any other mat again!

I'd totally recommend this mat to a friend. In fact, I already have!

Bonus: Shipping is super fast!

2015-12-23

"I love their colorful and design on their band. I followed the instruction on how to measure the correct size. I ordered 4 of their band in a regular size. Ended up the regular size is not the right fit for me. I email their customer service- got a quick response- they gave me a a credit to get a small size to try first and if I cam make a decision if I want to get a refund or not after trying it.
The small size is a good fit and informed them. They are going to send 4 of my band in a small size- No gimmick - just a solid good awesome customer service.

2015-12-16

"I was bedazzled by the ads I've been seeing for this awesome band and needed to have one...and a few others for family xmas gifts. Well, something went wonky in the mail system and I hadn't received them nearly 2 weeks later. I finally decided to contact support. They responded quickly, and attentively tried to help with my problem by sending me replacements. I finally got my bands and love, love love them. I can't wait for xmas to see my daughter try hers on. Two giant thumbs up for this amazing company. Based on my experience, I had to share with everyone else. "

2015-12-16

"Great customer service. I have purchased the brush stoke yoga mat & it is everything the description says. I love the material & the look of it. Highly recommend. "

2015-11-27

"I couldn't be happier with the customer service at itfit! I ordered 3 regular sized head bands but found they slipped off during my workouts. Sent an email to customer service asking if they had any tips to help keep the bands from moving. Got a response within a couple hours saying they'd mail me a small band to try for free to see if the different size helped. Got the small band a couple days later and tried it right away. Found that it did fit better so I inquired about exchanging my other bands for smalls. Got a quick response saying no need to return the original bands, they would ship me the other two smalls free of charge! I've never had such amazing customer service before. So quick and so helpful! Not to mention, their products are great! I would definitely recommend this company to my friends."

2015-11-27

"itFit is a top notch company. Their product is amazing and their customer service is fast, helpful and pleasant to work it. Best head bands around...hands down. "

2015-11-24

"Customer Service at its finest! Thank you for the super quick reply and rectifying my error with no worries! "

Share itFit's store rating

itFit is a Merchant Member! Learn more

itFit is a merchant member
itFit participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.