Stores > itFit
  • itFit itFit Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review itFit by clicking a star below.
2015-11-19

"I went on line this morning to order a headband I was so excited....I had a small issue with the promo code so I emailed their customer support and I had not only a response but the issue was resolved in about 5 min from the time I hit send. This is what I call great customer service. Thank you customer support. "

2015-11-18

"The customer service is top notch! They guarantee that their headbands are the best fitting and do the right thing if you are not 100% satisfied. The headbands are cute and fit fine at first, but I found that even after they shipped me the small size (for free, without hesitation when I commented about the looseness of the three I bought) that it is still shifting quite a bit and loosening up when I work out. Maybe just not perfect fit for crossfit buffs? I like it anyway and I will wear them for other activities. "

2015-11-06

"Great product. Love all of the color choices.
Had to exchange sizes and once I supplied the tracking number things went very smoothly!

2015-10-28

"I had placed an order for some headbands and it had been some time since I placed my order and I still had not received my shipment. When I enquired about it, the customer service department was immediately on top of it and reshipped a new package to me without any hesitation.

Very happy with the customer service!

2015-10-22

"I placed my order last night and forgot the promo code. Before noon today itFit support responded to my email and credited my account with the savings. WOW, what awesome customer service, thank you!!"

2015-10-21

"Had a problem with an order, they went above and beyond to fix. Great customer service."

2015-10-20

"The shipping was much faster than expected (6 days only after I placed the order!). Very great service. I had a problem with one of the bands ordered. I received a very quick reply and they will send me another one to replace it. The other ones fits very well. "

2015-10-10

"I placed an order for three bands, and one was sent to me in the wrong size. When I emailed itFit about it, rather than sending me a new band, they issued me a credit to their store and told me I could keep the band shipped in error as well.
Six months later I remembered that I had this credit, and to my surprise when I went to place an order, my credit code still worked! I was also able to apply a coupon code to my purchase, allowing me to use the credit on a second store item as well. Their customer service is amazing, and their bands are fabulous!

2015-10-09

"Awesome customer service! I ordered the wrong size by accident and the issue was rectified with one simple email. They stand by their products and give you assistance when you ask for it. Will not hesitate to order again.

The bands are gorgeous and vibrant - can't wait to try them out.

2015-10-08

"Wow!. Amazing company is all I can say. I forgot to add the fall promo code to get a discount on my order, so I emailed them. This company not only responded, but refunded me back the discount within a couple hours or less. Outstanding customer service."

2015-10-08

"These headbands really stay put while I exercise and they look great."

2015-09-28

"Right after I completed my order, I realized that I had forgotten to put in my promo code :(. I immediately emailed itFit, and a few hours later they replied to say that they had refunded my CC the 20%. This made me so happy! Great customer service! Thank you itFit!
I also love that it is free shipping over $20.00!
I am looking forward to getting my new headbands!

2015-09-23

"Very happy with my purchase from itFit. My initial order of 3 headbands came with one in the wrong color. I emailed to question how it would be corrected. They emailed back very quickly, apologized and said they would send the correct one out to me. I was also able to keep the one that had come in the wrong color. The customer service was quick, friendly, and I am very happy with the end result."

2015-09-22

"I had some issues with the sizing of the headbands that I ordered and that they were slipping off my head. I contacted Customer Support and within about 15 to 20 minutes they replied back to me with information for me on how to wear the headbands and also offered me a free headband of my choice in a smaller size! They were great and I highly recommend their company!! Thank you itFit!!!!"

2015-09-18

"I just placed my first order with itFit, looking forward to receiving my headbands, as I was really impressed with the reviews.

In my excitement at placing my order, I forgot to add the code for the 15% discount, I immediately emailed them asking if it was too late and within just a couple of minutes they had refunded the discount amount back to me.

Talk about great customer service! Thanks so much for being on top of things! :)

Share itFit's store rating

itFit is a Merchant Member! Learn more

itFit is a merchant member
itFit participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.