Stores > itFit
  • itFit itFit Elite Status

Voice your opinion! Review itFit by clicking a star below.
2015-09-16

"I really enjoy doing business with this company! I had to contact customer service on two occasions, for two orders, when the discount for my ItFit bands was not applied to my order. I received response in less than FIVE minutes!! They applied the discount back to my card on both occasions. It is nice to see such remarkable customer service in a day and age where it seems to be lacking. Thank you, ItFit! I will Definitely do business with you again! :)"

2015-09-14

"Best customer service I've encountered in a very long time! Quick, friendly and great to deal with. Sizing issue was resolved quickly (and it was my mistake, not even theirs) with no questions asked. They're all about the customer and that is hard to come by these days. Will definitely get my business again."

2015-09-09

"Hands down the best headbands AND the best customer service out there. My hair is very straight and very slick. I had long given up on wearing headbands because they slipped right off. ItFit headbands stay exactly where I put them, even when my hair is in a high ponytail and I'm drenched in sweat and I'm moving and shaking. The band just sticks.

Customer service is so quick to respond and very friendly and personal. No form letters or canned responses.

I will definitely be ordering from ItFit again.

2015-09-08

"Love itFit!

Awesome company and customer service! I will definitely refer this product to friends and family =)

2015-08-28

"itFit is the BEST!!! Not only are the bands GORGEOUS, but my fit wasn't just right...they exchanged for the correct size with NO FUSS.....and fixed a shipping problem (not their fault) immediately. I LOVE this company.....so glad I found them!! And the compliments on the bands when I am out make me smile BIG!!!
Customer service is phenomenal. Quick, informative, and the customer is taken care of.
5 stars...and I rarely give 5 stars,,,

2015-08-18

"Loved the it fit bands! But what is really awesome about them is their customer service! I had an issue with the bands and they resolved it quickly. Will definitely purchase more and tell my friends all about them! Thanks again!!"

2015-08-12

"just ordered so can't speak to the band yet BUT the customer service is fantastic- quick honest just amazing- I hope my headbands are just a great."

2015-07-23

"I recently placed an order for several of the ItFit bands and have been extremely impressed. Compared with other bands I do find these stay much better during my workout and I love that you can change up the look by wearing them wide or skinny.

When I received my order I noticed that one of the bands was different from my initial choice. I had already opened it but chose to reach out to the customer support team. I received a quick response and was advised that the correct band had been mailed and not to worry about sending back the one I received by mistake.

ItFit made sure to make my customer experience as pleasant as possible and does stand by the amazing product that they offer. I will not hesitate to order again in the future!

2015-06-04

"I saw itFit's facebook page, which lead me to their website, which lead me to placing an order...and I LOVE my new headbands!!! The colors are so vibrant and I love how I can wear them wide or skinny.

THANK YOU itFIT, for a great product and great customer service!!!

2015-06-01

"I just recently ordered three headbands and I love them. I would however not say they are slip proof. Everyone's head is shaped differently and I would say every 20 minutes or so I need a major adjustment. I do love them though and they are very versatile which I think really sets them apart.
I would say that the customer service was excellent. My initial order did not show up and they re-sent it which I really appreciated. They really stand behind their company and their product which is wonderful. A+

2015-05-21

"I recently ordered a few of the It fit bands and live them!
I was wearing one while riding my motorcycle and it now off. I posted on Facebook and was told to get in touch with their customer service department. I received an almost immediate response back and they have replaced the band I lost.. No cost at all.. Not for the band or even shipping.

Their headbands are fantastic and their customer service is being superb. I've never experienced service like this from any other company. They've got my business and every time I can recommend them I definitely will.

Thank you Itfit customer service!
Kathleen

2015-05-20

"I recently placed an order for several itFit headbands, and somehow the order was lost . The great news is that all I had to do was stay in touch with their support team, and the issue was resolved. I found their customer service to be beyond remarkable! Any time that I contacted them they would respond within 1 day most times. In today's hustle and bustle it's not often you meet with such awesome customer service, and I am most appreciative! I encourage anyone who is a customer of itFit, should they encounter any issue at all, to be assured to just remain patient, and keep in touch with their customer support! You will be treated with the upmost care and your issue will get resolved to your satisfaction. Job well done to the itFit team!! "

2015-05-20

"I cannot speak highly enough of itFit Customer Service. They are timely in their responses, and dedicated to their customers' experiences. Rest assured that you are dealing with a friendly and considerate company. I cannot wait to receive my products and give them a try!"

2015-05-11

"I have had such a great experience with FitBand. I initially measured and ordered the bands in a regular fit. After receiving and wearing one of the bands for a day I had some slip issues. Upon contacting customer service I was told I could easily mail them back and they would resend them in a small. Upon receiving my reshipment of my bands one of my bands was sent in a different pattern as they were out of stock. I emailed the company as I really preferred the original band and offered to resend and wait for the pattern to come back into stock. Customer service quickly replied and offered to resend the original pattern when it is back in stock and allowed me to keep the replacement band!

*Note: they did do a good job of selecting the substituted band as I had considered that pattern and it was in a similar colour family to my previous order.

2015-05-08

"I changed my mind on one of the items I purchased. The order had already shipped. Customer Service contacted me and offered me the item I wanted through a gift code. I ended up ordering 3 more headbands! LOVE this company and happy to do business with itFit - the headbands are amazing! Many of the women in my running group use them. They are stylish and really don't slip! Thanks, itFit!"

Share itFit's store rating

itFit is a Merchant Member! Learn more

itFit is a merchant member
itFit participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.