justfly.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.73/10
Customer service: 8.22/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.32/10
2018-06-23

Fast, great prices, easy to navigate!

"We love booking with Justfly.com! They have the best rates, their interface is user friendly, and speedy too! It’s our go-to website for booking flights and more!"

Awesome!

"I’ve used just fly almost every time I’ve bought plane tickets, they have the most affordable prices out there for sure. The website is easy to navigate and will help you through every step. Five stars for sure "

2018-06-23

Very user friendly website!!

"Had no problem booking my reservation. Got a great price on my tickets, too!!"

Super easy and convenient

"The site is fairly easy to use and navigate, the only downside was that I had no option to add bags for my flights while booking. "

Poor

"Very bad experience first I couldn't select the seats on all of the four flights I suffer from anxiety and phobia I wanted to select the window seats I couldn't I'm worried sick about it also I booked the flight for this price
$994.00 + Tax $99.25 = $1093.25 this the price i booked the flight for but they charged my credit card this price
$674.00+ Tax $436.20 = $ 1110.20
Why the extra charge?
Why I can't select the window seat?
Unhappy about the whole experience until my issues get resolved.
Booking #107-071-172
Flight # 4400, 8647, 8642 & 4074
Receipt # 97269332
E ticket # 016-7118913346
United Conformation # EDHGT3
Air Canada Conformation # EDHG3

Review

"Everything went as planned, super easy booking. Great prices, referred my friend and she also purchase tickets off of this site!!"

Excellent

"Great experience to buy tickets un justfly "

2018-06-23

Great way to book a flight!

"I have never traveled outside the USA, so booking a flight was new to me. This site was so easy to use, and I was able to book my flight in no time. I will definitely use this site again."

So far so good

"Definitely the best rate compared to all other flight searches. Was very easy to maneuver. Seems like they are compassionate about customer service (although I have not had a problem yet). Hopefully the e ticket process will be a breeze. Will definitely check this site first for future bookings."

Hassle free booking

"I was able to quickly pick up my flights among several airline and time options and make my reservations conveniently and confidently."

Simple

"Booking was simple and no hidden fees "

Overall very good

"The service always works, and for the most part is the best place I've found to get deals on flights, which is personally important because I'm in a long-distance relationship with someone who spends one half of the year in Illinois and the other half in New Jersey, while I live in Colorado. If it weren't for this website, we couldn't financially handle seeing each other in person. The only real issue I have is that, when I search for flights landing on the east coast, it always starts my results with flights landing at other airports. I would prefer if only showed my preferred destination, and had a tab similar to the "alternate days" tab that I could use if I wanted to check for better deals at nearby airports, as the price for a Lyft or Uber from the airport to my destination is $60-130 more expensive per ride($120-190 difference overall) if I choose an alternate airport, which cancels out the benefit of a cheaper ticket. "

2018-06-22

Great site for flight booking!

"Just fly is the only site I go for all my travel arrangements. They are reasonably well priced and cheap rates and there customer service is impeccable! Great site for every now and future booking you may have

A LONG, MENTALLY, TRYING TIME

"After spending a long ,trying time checking with numerous airlines for a decent time and price on a ticket to Philadelphia for my friend, I'm happy to say that JUSTFLY came through for me. 55 hours spent! I kept getting wrong airports and wrong months back in reply to my researches. And those so called "cheaper deals when you call this number" just isn't. "

The BEST

"After searching on a bunch of websites for flights, I thought I had found as low of a price as I would get. I was ready to buy, but I decided to try justfly.com also. It had the absolute lowest price I had seen and I immediately decided to buy. The process was smooth and easy. The site should be named justbuy.com. "

Share justfly.com's store rating