8:00AM-5:00PM PST Mon-Fri Closed Sat and Sun

Shipping & packaging: 8.27/10
Customer service: 9.01/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.46/10

Excellent

"Based on my last purchase with New Egg, it was easy to commit to a second (big ticket) purchase. I recently called to inquire about the status and delivery time frame. Hailey Rochin handled my inquiry. She was very professional, friendly and thorough to say the least - and this is what makes a business stand out in a sea of online obscurity. What's remarkable is that this could have just been any cold transaction but Hailey takes the time to put the human aspect back into customer service. Getting my call back number was a key step often overlooked by 90% of customer care agents. Our call was disconnected and she was able to contact me and resolve a kink in the system. She was able to provide a target delivery date and sent me (per special request) a revised tracking number. I am a firm believer that what makes a business great is product quality, customer satisfaction. It's not a perfect world, what matters the most is how things are handled and this recent interaction is a credit to this organization."

Hailey is the best!

"I needed to return a few items that I had just purchased (decided to treat myself and upgrade to something better). I was given the wonderful opportunity to deal with Hailey. She quickly and promptly took care of creating the RMA's and was a pleasure to talk to. She explained the entire process thoroughly and provided me with instructions on everything that I need to do. 11/10! would recommend!"

Great Customer Service

"I was fortunate to talk to great customer service rep - Hailey Rochin - about my return of an item that didn't quite do what I expected. Hailey took the time to listen to what I had to say, and did everything she could to make the return process as seamless as possible. She was competent, friendly, and went out of her way to take care of all my concerns and questions. If this is the level of customer service rep that Newegg employ, I will be buying here a lot more often from now on. Thank you Hailey.
- Vincent H

Phone customer service

"Customer service on the phone was amazing. I told him the issue and he went above and beyond what was asked"

Great Service and Advice

"I was given a mother board and had no idea what was needed to build my computer. The rep was extremely helpful taking time to suggest and explain the items needed. She was very patient and knowledgleable"

Unbelievable Service

"Ariell showed empathy for my problem, took responsibilty without me asking and and solved it instantly. She clearly understood how upset I was with regard to my former experience in trying to make a purchase earlier in the day and just took it out of my hands and solved it"

2018-06-20

Newegg has always done right by me!

"Newegg has always been able to help me figure out how to get parts that are compatible with new systems that I build. And if I make a mistake they are very agreeable and taking it back and giving me a refund! I really feel that Newegg is the way to go if you are a computer geek!"

2018-06-20

First time doing a return: Excellent Customer Service!

"I'm relatively new and Nathan answered all my questions, assisted with the paperwork, and walked me through the entire process. I'm a Senior, and I am thrilled! "

2018-06-20

Response to delivery of product

"I will hold of on giving an overall rating because I have yet to receive my ordered computer and had to return one sent to me because it was not what I had ordered. I've had to call twice to get Newegg Customer Service to get my order fulfilled."

2018-06-19

Eudora L. was the most helpful associate ever

"I had a quick order inquiry with a couple of different questions and Eudora L. literally answered everything in one answer, taking care of an order question in literally two minutes. The quickest, most thorough, and most charming customer service exchange I have had with Newegg, and honestly probably with any other company. Thank you Eudora for your efforts, you really impressed this customer!"

Customer service number 1

"You have a customer service rep named Haley that should be commended, I was worried that my tire order was shipped incorrectly, I called your office, she put me on hold, and called the shipper directly. Haley got back on the phone walked me through the FedEx tracking info, made sure I could see the quantity of tires shipped, and put me at ease. I tell you she was professional, thorough in finding out if all the tires I ordered were shipped, and delight to speak to on the phone. She sets the bar! "

2018-06-19

Hailey.T.Rochin was very helpful!

"It turns out the the problem I was having was up to the seller, but she explained and helped me by sending a message to the seller and made it all very easy especially considering that I don't have a computer right now. (But this review thing is kinda annoying tbh creating an account? ugh, but she was very good, so I'll do it.)"

2018-06-19

Al K is the man at newegg!

"I had been contemplating building a new rig to get back into gaming and short video editing. My laptop just wasn't cutting it anymore. So I did about a week a research and slowly added the parts. I called into customer service to make sure I didn't need anything else with my order. I was wrong and luckily I found Al K, he advised me where I could save money and still have the same if not better performance. I spent over 45 minutes on the phone with him and he was extremely patient with me. I really appreciate it the help because clearly, I needed it. Thanks again!"

2018-06-19

Newegg is consistently great!

"I have been doing business with Newegg for going on 20 years and they have always been as good as it gets for an online supplier of computer parts and other items.

Newegg has the best prices around, and when you add in their support, you get a great experience.

I have had to deal with their customer support a few times due to an item damaged during shipping, or a part that was incompatible, and they have always taken care of me.

In a world where people are seeking better prices online, it is good to know that there is a company that still keeps the human aspect alive.

Newegg simply gets it.

Thank you Darrel for being so professional, kind, and understanding.

Excellent customer service

"When an order was mistakenly shipped and charged to my account, Hailey was super helpful in contacting the seller, having them intercept the package, and issue a refund. 100% satisfied."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.