Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-12-13

Customer service commited to find solution

"Mathilda found a solution to my refund of a 400$ defective RAM. I know it wasn't an easy case, and I'm glad she took the time to help me out thoroughly. Thank you. "

Skylar was great

"I found out the motherboard I ordered wouldn't fit in my case before it arrived. I contacted support to see if I could cancel it but it had already shipped. Skylar gave me all my options and I chose to receive the motherboard and return it unopened. Skylar is sending me a return label and I just drop it off at Fedex. My Newegg card will be refunded shortly after they receive it.... including shipping! Isn't that great? Newegg has always been awesome to me. I prefer to order here over Amazon whenever possible."

2017-12-13

Like the old days where a customer mattered

"Serena Vasquez was patient and really listened to my issues. She went to bat for me to get the service on my problem! I am a Premier member spent over $2500.00 and she treated me like I mattered. Today no one cares about service but if you want repeat customers like me [built ten or so computers and bought laptops and networking] then you have to be able to make decisions and take care of the customer. She fought for me and I think the company should know they can be proud of the way she represented them!!!!!!!!"

Best customer service

"I have been a Newegg customer for over ten years, and they have consistently had some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced. They go above and beyond to make sure I’m satisfied with my order, even when the issue isn’t their fault. This company not only sells quality products and ships in a timely manner, they genuinely care about how they treat their customers. I trust them with my money and my overall experience and that’s such a rare thing to find in a company now."

2017-12-12

When most fail, text customer support is the non-failure standard.

"You know you have special person or team that come through when everyone else is laying down. Multiple occasions. "

Stellar service

"In a world where those of us who grew up with paper and pencils must fend for ourselves in a hostile climate, Newegg is an amazing find. Technical support is superb and when a product is needed, these wonderful folks don't push the most expensive solution. I have spent thousands and will spend thousands more more before I am done. Thank you Newegg."

Excellent service

"Drive did not work and the refund and return was quick and painless, and I ordered another one, which works very well. Great company and great service."

Fabulous Customer Care!!!

"The representative that helped me was wonderful! I was initially having a tough time placing an order but this person was so helpful - she aided me in placing the order buying gift cards. She even called me back to help me with the final order once gift cards were received. Also she got me a lower price on the item I was purchasing AND threw in 2 day shipping on top of it all. Fabulous Fabulous service - so pleased - I will definitely order from this company again.
This girl deserves a pay increase!

Awesome Customer Service by Zed

"I needed a price adjustment for an order I was placing. Zed went above and beyond to take care of everything for me!!!!"

2017-12-12

Great shipping and customer service

"Package got here fast and item was in great condition, when customer service was contacted Vida L. was very helpful in answering my question"

better egg better

""Sylvia.L.Ma. Was the best rep I could of ever asked for! She resolved my issue with the utmost importance. My issue was resolved with speed and accuracy that left me wanting to refer NewEgg to all of my friends and family for all of there computer and other electronics needs. I will definitely be back because of her."

2017-12-12

Newegg customer service is top notch

"I've been a long-time Newegg customer for many reasons including pricing and selection. Because of a glitch with one of their manufacturer's websites I contacted Newegg's customer service team via chat. The representative, Skylar, went over and above the call of duty to help me out including accessing the manufacturer's website and confirming the issue was not just on my end. I appreciate the patience and professionalism that was shown this morning and it's just another reason to keep shopping Newegg."

Great

"it was fantastic. They took care of everything"

Darrel was amazing!

"Darrel Hernandez was absolutely amazing. Not only did he help me sort out my rebate, he also helped me with a purchase I have been unable to make due to the parts being out of stock. I can't wait to make more purchase in the future. This has been the best experience with new egg so far!"

Problem solved

"I had a problem with a discount code. I took them a little while to figure out the issue, but they did. Took off a star because of long wait time in the que for live tech support chat."

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.