Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.67/10 8.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

great service

"I had to wait a while to get in contact with a real person, but it was definitely worth the wait. My Newegg representative, Jay, was able to answer any question I had and made sure that I was getting the service that I needed. Thanks! "

Fast Action to Resolve Issue

"Brooklyn Huizar was quite helpful. When a faulty shipped to our business, she overnighted a replacement to keep us up and running!"

Some Good; A LOT BAD.

"I'll keep it short: I bought an Unlocked phone that the MFG and Sprint say should work on Sprint network. Phone gets in: Doesn't work with Sprint. After a long journey through Newegg Tech support I had mixed customer service experience. The ones who stand out as AMAZING are Aaron (no last name), Darrel.*.H****, and whoever was the individual to give me a full refund on the phone. Others seemed very off-putting with their lack of empathy for a simple mistake. However, my faith was shaken at first but it was restored. Newegg.com please recognize the individuals that I named who delt with my order number"

2017-12-05

Called customer service phone support, and got way better service than I expected!

"Could actually understand the help desk rep, and they answered all 3 of my questions within 10 minutes of dialing the number. I would definitely recommend doing business with them to anyone looking for a reliable company!"

2017-12-05

My experience started out bad, ended great! Issue was a refund.

"Jessica.L.Webster helped me with all my needs greatly. I originally was not aware of the in store credit on previously used Motherboards. Ended up speaking to Jessica.L.Webster and she reversed the store credit for a full refund to my original payment method. I will be using Newegg in the future."

Great Service

"Had a problem on my mouse and get great service. Thanks"

2017-12-05

Nicole L. saved my morning.

"I ordered a motherboard from newegg like so many before only this time I had an issue with it, it was very frustrating but I connected to Live Chat and worked with Nicole to get everything fixed. They processed the return like champs, sent me all the info I needed and answered every question I had.

Newegg

"Customer service was very useful so far and is helping me with my package shipping problem. I would have given a full5 star rating but for some reason Newegg doesn't require signing to get packages, even for products that go into the hundreds of dollars. If they changed that one thing they would be a perfect seller."

Made a blunder.

"My payment had failed a few days ago and was having issue figuring it out. After placing the same order 3 times and not understanding why I was getting declined I decided to contact phone support. I spoke to a gentleman named Julian, this gentleman was very understanding of me. Patient with my questions. Reassuring of my situation. He was able to help me fix my order and get it charged for the right parts and amounts. Julian has a easy going and warm personality and I appreciate the way he handled my situation.
Thank you!

Why communication is important

"I am not very please with my experience with Newegg. I have bought many things from Newegg and never had a problem. My first TV (ordered on 11-26-17) was never sent because it was broken at the third party vendor that advertised on your site. I had to call the vendor directly because you guys did not know why it was taking so long to be confirmed. I found out on 11-27-17 at 8:30pm CST that it was not available and they had nothing else for me. Of course by that time it was after black Friday and CyberMonday. So I had to spend more money than I expected to get a tv that was comparable. I found one that 909.00 with 199.99 shipping. I was not thrilled about 119.99 shipping cost as the other vendor did not charge a shipping fee but I accepted it. If I paid additional 50.00 they would bring inside my place and unpack it but did not see the value in that. I asked if that meant it would ship faster but again no. I order my new TV on Thursday 11-30-17. On Saturday I checked my status on Newegg and it said it was shipped . The shipping number provided did not have a location (it said n/a) from where it was sent from and had two different delivery times ( one by end of the day Friday 8th and (on my phone via Newegg apt 8th 12:00am) I talked to KiKI of customer Service and she was very friendly and help me out a lot. I thought everything was done as she had said it should be arriving on Friday and status on Newegg said my TV was on it way. But alas no it was not. I check today(12/4/17) on the status of delivery and your site had not changed. So I again called and was told that AIT had not updated the status yet. So I looked up AIT on the net and found it was Kansas City company. I called them and they had transfer me 3 times before I had the right department. They had farmed out the job to third party which has not update them yet. She said she could not give me answer until they updated it. I also asked when their delivery hours and days were. They said Mon thru Friday. I said that was not acceptable as I work Mon thru Fri. They did have a Sat option so they put a request in for me. If I did not call them I would of not known about Sat delivery as Newegg said the vendor would call me when it was ready to be delivered. So now I am wondering if it comes to them by the end of day Friday will it be delivered on Sat or sometime the following week which I will be not available for an evening delivery on Wed after 5 pm if they deliver that late. So I am not very happy with my TV purchase experience and will probably never buy another TV from Newegg"

Newegg aims to please.

"I needed to provide proof of purchase info for a warranty claim and my receipts are buried here somewhere in my home office. Dani at Newegg listened to my request and within a couple of minutes I had everything I needed e-mailed to me. I like it when I am treated like I matter, like I am the only customer. Sadly, you don't get much of that anymore. Not so with Newegg, however.
Thanks Guys! 14

2017-12-04

Newegg is my #1 Choice for anything related to electronics.

"NewEgg never let me down. It always good products and more than that best support that is needed. In one of my recent orders, I mistakenly ordered items that can be clubbed as combo to get discounts. Newegg support group has always honored the combo discount even I didn't actually ordered it. That is fantastic !!"

2017-12-04

Began as a first timer, now a loyal customer.

"This is my first time ordering anything electronic online, so I came to this site from a friend's recommendation. I found what I wanted at an excellent discount, and ordered it. Due to my spending limit as a college student, however, the payment did not go through (my fault, not theirs). This is where I became truly impressed with NewEgg.

I got on the phone with Arman A. Avakian, a customer service rep, and we talked through the possibilities of what we could do. He was helpful with everything from maintaining the order status, to tips on how to get through to my bank quickly on the phone, and was always courteous with helping me understand when I wasn't certain about something. I'm still working with him to finalize the order, and I have no doubt that everything from NewEgg and Arman A. will go smoothly. The quality of customer service I was shown is something worthy of a Gold Apple (book by Terry Schott).

A big thanks to my man, Arman, and I'm looking forward to being a repeat customer in the future!

Troy was amazing help!

"I had an issue with a laptop that I got not more than 3 days ago, and Troy D. Ballentine with Newegg helped me out with a refund in a matter of minutes. Super professional, empathetic CSR. Will be coming back to Newegg for any future purchases that I might need."

Joe came through for me

"Joe was super clear, and helpful. I hope in the future when I need customer service I get the same level of support. Thanks Joe.A.V"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.