Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.24/10 9.24/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.70/10 8.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.
2017-11-16

Got What I asked for! Fast!

"The seller sent the item quickly and the quality looks good. Just don't know how to use it or find out!"

2017-11-16

Long time shopper for life with Newegg!!

"Had a screw up with purchasing a wrong chipset, even though the individual return policy didn't allow for a refund, since it was unopened Newegg refunded me and paid for the shipping!"

2017-11-16

easy polite and fast customer service

"i love this site! the prices and costumer service are the reasons i come back time and time again and recommend it to all of my colleagues"

Great Customer Service

"I had a problem with a computer, and was given excellent assistance by RJ.A.Rosales. Thanks, NewEgg!"

PraiseTheSun's Avatar

Idaho
2017-11-16

Great Support went out of their way to help

"Regina T. was a huge help, I had purchased a LE sapphire GPU on back order. Well the limit in "limted" was reached as they didn't get anymore of the GPU. Because no more were made. So, I thought I was just screwed, but I emailed newegg support and Regina T. was my helper through the process. Newegg had sent me two other brands of the GPU I could choose from at the same price I payed. Me being a sapphire fan, I asked if I could get the normal edition at the price it was on sale for previously. She accepted my request, but it was also sold out so I would have to wait between 2-4 weeks. Without me asking, she went out of her way to find the sapphire one I wanted from the newegg warehouse (not even listed on the website anymore) (It was the "LAST" last one). She contacted the warehouse manager personally and then personally contacted me and sold it to me WITH the discount all in the one morning. Needless to say it made my day, Literally best experience I've ever had with a online retailer, Thank you Regina. I would highly recommend the customer service from this experience and another of which I got a damaged shipping box with a motherboard in it, which was replaced free of charge. I also received the wrong item one time, which they also fixed free of charge. I have shopped at New Egg a lot and I can safely say outside of the prices no one can beat their service for this type of products."

2017-11-16

Thanks a lot for your help

"Bella.Y.**** is very helpful, there are some staff (Name looks from South Asian) in newegg that is really doing nothing to help, but Bella.Y.**** is one of the best to help me resolve my problems.

Above and beyond

"Dominick got the job done.

My refurbished laptop arrived with the wrong and unusable power cord and I needed for a business trip this Saturday. No way to get the correct power cords to me before I left and I bought the laptop especially for the trip. Will have to buy a machine at Best Buy for considerably more $$ to get less machine.

But Dominick managed to get me an RMA for a full refund along with paying the return shipping.

And he was knowledgeable, efficient and cheerful. Thanks to Dominick and to Newegg.

Great Customer Service

"The Newegg app doesn’t have the shoprunner option and I wanted to use the 5% mobile coupon code, so I called them up and they said that they will refund the 5% with the invoice. So I waited for the invoice and Joe was on the line and he actually refunded more than 5%. It’s was originally 3.49, but he rounded it up to 5! I’m on a budget for my first gaming PC and he definetly helped me with it. The amount of thanks I gave to him on the phone was not enough for what he did. Thank you, Joe!"

The Karl of Doody

"Terrific! Memo was a shinin' cat. He went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that my reprocessed. Ol' may just end up President one of these days if he keeps this kinda stuff up. Cheers!"

2017-11-15

Customer Service Very Helpful!

"Vin helped me to arrange for the return of 2 toner cartridges that didn't fit properly in our fax machine. He also helped with the order of a branded fax toner - which we anticipate will work just fine!"

Extremely Helpful and caring

"was quick and effective. Awesome customer service.

Sabrina, Newegg Customer Support

"Newegg is fortunate to have Sabrina in Customer Support. She was courteous, patient, and most helpful. Many thanks to her and New egg for having real people to talk to."

Easy dealing with Customer Service Specifically Doreen

"I Contacted Customer Service regarding a potential return. Not only was Doreen able to price match the item I had purchased and kept, but I also purchased a second one which Doreen also processed.
Great person to talk to and a great job!!!!!
Will be recommending your company to other people.

Great customer service!

"I bought a motherboard at Newegg and immediately had buyers remorse. I called customer service thinking that I couldn't receive a refund. Upon talking to Darrel, I was relieved to find that since I hadn't opened the box, I was eligible for a full refund! Not to mention, I had a pretty good chat with Darrel regarding our computer rigs! Newegg customer service was great and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again."

2017-11-14

Christopher M

"Chris M. left me feeling reassured and safe about my return and refund !"

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.