Stores > Newegg.com (USA)
  • Newegg.com (USA Newegg.com (USA) Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.66/10 8.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.88/10 8.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Newegg.com (USA) by clicking a star below.

Excellent Customer Service

"I'm not a paid client or a bot. What I am is a very satisfied customer due to the level of care from customer service by Rosa and Sebastian. I made a mistake on my end during purchasing and had dreaded calling, but I was greeted by ridiculously nice staff both times. If a supervisor happens to read this review along the line, give these two a Christmas bonus or a raise, they've earned it!"

Excellent Customer Service

"I am always a little skeptical about purchasing electronics online. Despite a gaff processing payment from my bank, customer service at NewEgg was excellent. They went the extra mile to resolve all of my concerns during the same phone call and I will definitely be shopping from them again. "

Rebate Issue

"Had a problem getting a rebate. It wasn’t Newegg’s fault but Jonathan D. fixed it for me nonetheless. The good customer service is one of the reasons I keep buying here. (For business also.) Thanks again Jonathan and happy holidays!"

Chat Help

"I've had some issues just navigating through the site and like most things in technology it could use some revision so that it's a little more user friendly/stuff works when I click on it. That being said the two times I've gotten into the customer service/online chat help service your staff have been more than helpful and informative. keep up the good work and give em all raises ;)... Especially, Jonathan.M.Dominguez. He just helped me get my code for my Norton subscription and saved me 50 bucks. Thanks a million Jonathan ;)."

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

"I was in the middle of ordering a hard drive when I needed help finishing the order properly. The woman on the tech help line did an amazing job sorting out the mess I made! I did get all of my discounts applied to the order thanks to her."

2017-12-07

Newegg Customer Service is great!

"Shipping woes are bad anytime of the year, even worse during the Christmas rush. Long story short, Fedex dropped the ball and sent my package clear across the state the wrong way and ended up being lost altogether. I contacted Newegg customer support and within minutes had a new shipment on the way and the lost package had a claim on it. They split the shipping costs with me which I was not expecting them to do since it was not Newegg's fault. Monique E. was more than helpful. She not only walked me thru the claim, she stayed on the line to help me pick out some new parts for my computer as the ones I ordered were out of stock. I've been a newegg customer since 2006, and I'll be a newegg customer for a long time. Monique has restored my faith in ordering online. Thanks again Monique! Happy Holidays!"

Derrick the almighty

"After having it out with the Asus company over and over again , only to find out the actually disassembled a product I bought through Newegg..I was forced to return it. I was angry, sad, and disheartened after spending so much for the perfect gift...
I thought I was going to keep hearing the same tone and carelessness that I received from Asus....till Derrick answered.... From then on, I felt better . Truly caring, and helpful. How customer service is supposed to be... Thank man.

MY mistake

"First let me say that I'm not too computer literate. With that said, I made a mistake in ordering a couple of items. After opening and starting to have them set up, I realized MY error.
The return process was very simple. The Customer Service person understood and walked me through things without "talking down to me". She made me feel at ease and appreciated.
Thank You!

Scam Company

"Do not order from this company. I ordered something on this website. I received confirmation of this order and was told I would be updated on shipping information soon. The next day I received an email stating that my order was canceled. I was offered no explaination as to why. I have spent the past 3 days emailing and trying to reach this company with zero response. Today I tried to contact the seller and was directed to a page telling me this seller could not be located. I have no idea if I will receive a refund or if my credit card information has now been compromised. "

Purchase and Return

"I bought 3 items on my purchase, but I made a mistake on 1 item. I contacted Newegg support by phone and spoke with Daniel in way less time than the Hold Timer suggested. Daniel immediately understood my issue, provided me with a free shipping label, and waived the restocking fee. I didn't ask for ANY of this, and had even said previously that I was expecting to pay the return shipping as it was my mistake. I felt treated like a true VIP and it made a real impression. I've shopped at Newegg for years and years, but have rarely needed support. I'm very pleased with how I was treated and how my issue was resolved! "

2017-12-07

Great experience, was treated professionally and well

"Had to submit an RMA for a refurbished monitor, I know the risk I take with items like that. The support agent was super helpful and even upgraded my return shipping which is great since my computer will be out for the count until I get this monitor back. People complain all over the place about Newegg's support center, but I have been a customer for many years and have spent a lot of money here which means I also have dealt a lot with the customer service, today was just another example of how well Newegg handles its customers and does what's needed to rectify the problem. It stinks that I have to send the monitor back but I'm thankful Newegg makes it as painless as it is!"

newegg review for: Ruby.L.Liu

"Ruby.L.Liu helped me within under 5 minutes. He asked for some confirmation and then proceeded to correct the problem without me even asking for it. If this is the kind of service newegg will offer without hesitation or even without being a premier member, then I will continue to shop there. I was afraid of being charged shipping and restocking fee, but it was waived due to the circumstances of the holiday extended return policy and the fact the item was NEVER opened. I was prepared to tell the customer service rep that I would be going to amazon if I got stuck with those fees and would have been okay with eating those fees as a reminder of what newegg is about, BUT I was unable to because Ruby ensured that the problem never started to get to that point. Regardless, the customer service rep, Ruby.L.Liu, was quick to solve the problem, to the point, and VERY help with SATISFYING results for the consumer. Thanks again Ruby!!!!"

Great service, friendly

"The RMA rep was excellent and friendly. Managed the process very well. As i felt hurried due to wanting to complete a one pc personal build i had to ask for ways to get a faster resolution, but if that is the worst i can say about my customer service experience, that is great. Would recommend again. "

Great Customer Service Team

"Placed several orders for parts to build a work station PC. Needed to return an unopened item and exchange, when I entered the Return Request process I got a shipping label and info that indicated I would be charged 15% re-stocking and $30 shipping. This was contrary to their Return Refund knowledge base policy. I started a chat and the CS agent Bonnie T fixed me up right away and sent me new label and arranged for full refund. It was a real pleasure to get no hassle service in about 5-6 minutes.
Will definitely keep shopping with NewEgg.Ca.
Thanks Bonnie T for the great service and resolution.

Great Customer Service- Mandy M

"Mandy M not only was able to issue an RMA for my motherboard but my CPU as well due to an extreme misunderstanding!
Thank you so much for the help! Restored my faith in Newegg.

Share Newegg.com (USA)'s store rating

Newegg.com (USA) is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Newegg.com (USA) is a merchant member
Newegg.com (USA) participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.