Stores > OpticsFast.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review OpticsFast.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-29

Bait and switch pricing....

"Bait and switch. Posted glasses in 5-6 different colors. I attempted to order 2 pairs (1 of them with a price match but they "no longer have that color"). So I ordered another color. The order went through online and then I received an email that they only have 1 pair in their retail store and there is a $40 fee for pulling them. I told them that is robbery and they need to honor their advertised price. They emailed me that my order was canceled."

2017-08-21

scam business and horrible customer service !!!.

"scam business and horrible customer service !!!.

i sue opticsfast for breach of contract on aug. 2017. they didn't show up and judge made a decision in favor of me.

on march, 2017 i sent my sunglasses frames after confirming they will match the price of $50,53 for lens replacement with other company (sunglassfix.com). they sent me an invoice of $149,97) when they received my item. i asked them to ship it back and they asked for the shipping fee of $12. i refused the shipping fee because they couldn't match the price.

they are holding my item over 6 months now. i called them several times regarding my frames and they hang off on me in the middle of talking saying "can't find". avoid this scam business!

2017-08-01

Bait and switch

"They told me a cost to repair my sunglasses and then when they got them there with free shipping they tripled the price to repair and charged me to get my sunglasses back. I gladly paid it to not let them rip me off by having them allegedly repair them. "

2017-07-29

No quality control!

"My initial experience with OpticsFast was quite good. I found the perfect Ray-Ban frame (for me) and they had far and away the best price I was able to find. Becky was my customer rep and she was very good! Since the price of the frame was so attractive I decided to go all out on lenses and went with Progressive Transition lenses with all bells and whistles. I was a little surprised that it took 3-1/2 weeks to get the glasses, but when they arrived I loved the frames. The lenses are quite another story! Because I went from a bifocal to transition lenses. I expected the switch to Transitions to take a bit of time to adjust, but after about 3 weeks I stopped into my local optician to check adjustments. It took less than 10 minutes to get them adjusted and things seemed better...for a while. Over the next month I began to realize that while I good see at different distances, objects were rarely in focus for both eyes. As I began paying more attention this I realized that I had to move my head right or left depending on which eye I wanted in focus. When I had a some time during working hours I took my prescription and the glasses back to the optician and explained what I was noticing with the glasses. He took my glasses and my prescription to his lab. When he returned he advised me that he had good news and bad news. The good news was that lenses had the correct prescription. The bad news was that PD (Pupillary Distance) on the lenses wasn't even close to my prescription. That problem was compounded by the fact that it was cut too high, so in order to use the glasses effectively I have to drop my down and turn my head to the left (or right) depending on which eye I want to focus properly. I did send a note to their Customer Service on July 6 detailing the information above and have heard nothing back in the past 3+ weeks."

2017-07-02

international fast shipment is a joke.

"Payed supplement for fast shipment to Europe - Belgium, shame I had to leave on holidays without the sunglasses... order: 23/06, shipped on 30/6, payed 40 USD for shipping 2-3days.."

2017-06-05

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!

"My experience with this site has been the worst ever! I dont even know where to start. I ordered a pair of frames that I needed because the last pair was broken and I already had expensive lenses to put into them. They wrote me back the same day I ordered them and told me they no longer had that frame and wanted me to choose out a new frame. I did not want a different frame so I asked them to refund my money. We went back an forth through emails and the rep became VERY RUDE! I mean to vulgar and rude I thought this was all a joke. Since then they email me and text me several times a day. I have asked them to quite and they refuse. So here is some examples of correspondence from them. Copied from emails.
Me: This is the third time Ive asked you...Please just give us a refund!!!!!! Thank you
Them: I already told you to choose another style.
Me: I dont want another style. We have expensive lenses that fit those frames only. You had them on your website as available and you dont have them and I dont want another style. Do you treat all your customers this way....really? Please Im asking you to please just give us a refund
Them: Expensive? There is no lenses that cost wholeslae more then $18.38 that is for progressive no line with all the coatings and crizal. What expensive?
Me: What? That may be your cost but we paid over 400 for the lenses. I will call tomorrow and talk to a supervisor and forward all these emails.
Them: FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR LENSE!!!!?!?! OMG

aahahahah lolololoo eheheheh they say you comming didnt they?

And this was the 3rd go around with them.

2017-05-16

Scam artists; harassing idiot

"I was recently scammed out of a new pair of sunglasses purchased from this site. Beware; there are multiple sites and this one in particular has a BBB rating of "F". 1000's of complaints.

They had my glasses in stock, which was a big deal as these are no longer made any more. But then after purchasing them, I got an email stating they were out of stock, but they had a floor model available; "Slightly blemished on one of the lenses".

The first sign I should have walked away. I stated I wouldn't pay the normal price for the floor model and gave them a number I would pay. They tried to barter with me; and I simply told them no; I wasn't interested.

They then agreed to my price; which was my second mistake to allow that to proceed and later I then got an email back stating we agreed on a higher price. Their response was quite snippy when I contested that and said I wasn't interested.

One week later after not being charged, I was:

What came next was just mind boggling; they charged me the retail price listed on their website; well over a hundred dollars more then what we agreed too. Additionally, when I got the glasses in the mail, they were so badly damaged with teeth marks on the arms and the lenses being so scratched, I asked for them to send me a pre-paid shipping envelope so that I could send them back for a full refund. They denied this request and stated I had to pay the entire price as they stated it was known that they were damaged. The picture they sent to me had no damage and the description sent to me about the glasses stated they had a slight imperfection on ONE of the lenses. Teeth marks people...the lenses were just shot as well, massively scratched.

After numerous back and forth emails, I learned via one of them that they weren't floor models after all, but that they were purchased on eBay. There were so many lies and deceptive attempts to-date, I gave them a final chance to redeem themselves or I would call my credit card company. They stated "I" could send them back and once they got them they would evaluate them and if deemed necessary; would charge me a huge restocking fee. I would have to ship them back insured with signature delivery and then have to see if they would let me return them, and if so be charged an outrageous amount of money to have them restocked. And they were so rude in their email exchanges that at one point they sent back an email with the same picture on it multiple times stating "I DON'T CARE, I DON'T CARE".

At that point, I called my Credit Card company and they gladly refunded my money and closed the case.

I sent emails to the BBB, opened a case; notified their website service provider, spent time here and other places as well explaining my experience and then did some homework to find out who this person is that is scamming thousands of people. You don't have to dig very far; he has already been arrested for harassing and scamming his customers, but obviously hasn't learned his lesson. The pattern is; he (Vitaly) scams you; then harasses you when you file a claim. How this site is still on the Web (Go Daddy), is beyond me?

The harassing emails started and continue to come in still. Numerous phone calls to where I simply just block them now.

2017-05-01

In my opinion this company is not trust worthy

"I visited there web site and using there check out system tried to purchase sunglasses, got a confirmation. There days later they sent an email that my credit card had been denied. I called my card co.and they told me that they had not denied any requests. I told opticsfast and they still wanted my card number and I replied just cancel the order then, they replied that they would send it to collection. Every day I get nasty emails wanting my credit card for a product that was never sent and I told them to just cancel. "

2017-04-28

I wish I could give no star

"This company has been harassing me with multiple text msgs and emails every day for the last 6 months. No matter how many times I request for the harassing text msgs and emails to stop, they continue. I wish I had researched this company before deciding to use them for repairs to my glasses. After receiving an email stating they couldn't repair my glasses and they wanted $35 to return them, I told them I didn't want the broken glasses back...they just bombarded me with harassing messages. "

2017-04-27

Opticsfast

"Love this company!! Great glasses for great prices. The carry the designer brands that I wouldn't have been able to afford with the retail stores. A big plus is I was able to use my FSA card for my purchase !!!! HUGH benefit. I will be back "

2017-04-26

Great Service

"I was very impressed with how quickly Becky at OpticsFast replied to my emails. She was very thorough. I will recommend OpticsFast to my family and friends."

2017-04-23

Great Service and Technical Know How

"Wonderful Service. Tracking of sent item keeps you in the loop. The glasses
that were fixed had been sat on so the temples were totally crooked. Optics Fast
were able to fix them at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend them.
Very good workmanship.

2017-04-07

Horrible!!!

"I sent my glasses off to be repaired waited 4 weeks and received them back unrepaired sent them back at my expense waited another 3 weeks. Sent back wrong again. Requested a refund and they said no to send them back again. I sent them with a $35 case and did not receive my case back. They will not work with me at all and are very rude and unprofessional. I have asked for a owner or manager and they say that I am talking to them but wont give me their name. DO NOT USE THEM!!!! "

2017-03-25

Crooks, liars and theives.

"These people go under many names to try and trick you. They have 20+ websites under different names. I tried to cancel an order and was harrassed for 2 weeks by emails, texts, and phone calls, sometimes very early in the morning. I've never been treated like this and plan on telling pursuing this further. You don't treat people like this!"

2017-03-22

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL when dealing with OpticsFast

"I was promised a $5.00 discount on the cost of my eye glass repair. The discount was never given. After I had done what they asked, they refused to honor their original offering.

In addition, my $50.00 eyeglass repair, somehow became a $65.00 charge on my credit card.

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL in your dealings with OpticFast.

Share OpticsFast.com's store rating

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

OpticsFast.com is not a merchant member
OpticsFast.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!