Stores > Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.24/10 8.24/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

Totally love it!!

"This is my first experience with wholesale fashion shoes and i must say it just amazed me!! The delivery was on time and the quality of the shoes are so good. Will definitely order few more in future!! i would absolutely recommend this site to my friends. "

2018-01-16

Great all-round

"I'm overly pleased with all my purchases. And shipping is always on time."

2018-01-13

Excellent Customer Service and Excellent Company

"Overall experience 5 stars"

2018-01-12

Beautiful shoes.

"I have received my orders and they're very beautiful. I love them. Thanks for the quick delivery. "

2018-01-10

No words to describe !!

"I absolutely freaking love this website. I shop big orders at a time and they have always shipped same day I placed the order. I have every pair of shoe that is my size from this website. My shoe collection was 5 pairs and now it’s 60 thanks to the affordable shoes sold on here and amiclubwear. Both my go to shoe places I love the styles I love the fitting, the quality is great. I simply love this! "

2018-01-08

Adriana Customer Service

"I'm a new customer! I was very nervous about my order! Adriana helped me and verified all my information! She was very professional and made me very comfortable! She gave me the c ompany rating and she was extremely patient with me! KUDOS to you Adriana for AWESOME Customer Service!!!
Laura B

2018-01-05

Love it

"100%beautiful shoes, boots, heels and even for kids I absolutely love it and would definitely recommend it. Great product.. And absolutely fabulous.. "

2018-01-03

AMAZING

"I am so excited about this site the service was prompt and excellent....i was even more blown away by the fact once a shoe is unavailable i was refunded immediately.....the price cannot be beat....i will definitely me shopping again...especially since i live in jamaica and I'm able to get my shoes in record time while im vacationing in the us........#newloyalcustomer"

2018-01-02

Very thankful

"I'm from MI and it's was very refreshing to find a business that sell shoes at a very affordable price. I would like to give thanks to the whole team that came up with this ideal to sell very nice & high quality shoes at an affordable price for women like myself who loves shoes & think their over priced. Thanks again for thinking about the women who can't always purchase $200 - $500 dollar shoes. I wish this company abundance of prosperity. "

2017-12-22

Items not received

"I have not received items yet."

2017-12-07

Cheap and pretty

"I had placed my order expecting to received it within 7-10 days. However, I had it in my possession within 3-5. Way to go WHOLESALE. "

Fantastic

"Very happy with my purchase"

Wrong Item Shipped-Horrible Customer Service

"I have argured with Adrianna about the item not being described properly on their we site. The company has no integrity. Do not order from them, they will ship the incorrect item and want you to keep and pay for it. "

2017-11-29

Excellent quality and excellent prices

"I am absolutely amazed at the quality of the shoes I purchased..I thought for the prices although I know they are wholesale prices I just thought they would still be low quality because I have had bad experiences with other companies..but no these were absolutely beautiful one of a kind pieces...also shipping u just can't beat it..I will definately be a returning customer for years to come.."

HevBlumling's Avatar

2017-11-12

Beyond fabulous! Love it!!!

"I was alerted of this web site by a stranger who also loves shoes and am I ever glad! Great prices, amazing customer service and delivery time shocked me completely. Only a few days to receive delivery from across the map to my door! There are so many choices that I can barely wait for my next order . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This coming from a SERIOUS shoe buyer. #fabulousfeet"

Share Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC's store rating

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC is a merchant member
Wholesale Fashion Shoes LLC participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.