Stores > zZounds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.44/10 3.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review zZounds by clicking a star below.
2018-04-18

First and Last Purchase

"Won’t buy from there again, order didn’t show up. "

2018-03-23

Marcellus Rules!!!

"I spoke to a customer service gentleman named Marcellus. I was inquiring about the payment plan for a Gibson Limited Edition Les Paul Studio Elite. This guy was genuinely super cool. My plan was to decide when to buy this beauty based on the info I got. Marcellus was so on point that I purchased the guitar right away. The 12 month payment plan is the best you're going to get anywhere. I will receive it in 2 days and confident it will arrive on that date. I have read other reviews trashing defective products but Im very confident when it comes to Gibson craftsmanship and if for whatever reason it is damaged there is a 45 day return policy.
A Huge "Thank You to Mr. Marcellus!!!"

2018-03-11

Ripoff

" I bought a brand new guitar amp from Zzounds. It was the Bugera 1960 Infinium. Within hours of opening the amp and setting it up, the power transformer malfunctioned and the back of the amp started smoking. I took it to an amp tech who diagnosed the bad transformer. I contacted Zzounds for a return, then after I shipped it back they had the nerve to charge me for return shipping, on a piece of junk that they sold to me. Needless to say, I will never spend another penny on either a Bugera product nor on such a horrible rip off company like Zzounds. "

2018-03-07

DEFECTIVE INSTRUMENT SOLD

"I ordered a my boyfriend’s dream bass for him for Christmas this year after working for months to be able to afford it. I ordered the bass from zzsounds.com in mid December and it’s been on it’s original shipping packaging since then as my boyfriend has been shopping around for an amp, and when he finally found one he liked and went to try his bass out, he noticed the neck was twisted. Zzsounds.com sold me a defective instrument and refuse to exchange it due to a 45 day return policy, even though they should have CHECKED the quality of the instrument BEFORE it was sold to me. I will never patronize them again and will let my friends and family know to do the same. "

2018-02-20

Hope you don’t ever need to return anything!

"I’ve been a customer at Zzounds for a few years now. Until now I have been satisfied but that all ended when I received an item that was not functioning as it should. They told me it would take up to two days just to get a return authorization! Really? At Musicians Friend you get the return authorization in 30 minutes. I go onliyan chat with a Person named Michael who was the rudest most condescending person I’d dealt with in a long time. When I asked to speak with a supervisor he gave me a phone number. I called that number and it was one of Zzounds main numbers and that person refused to let me speak to a supervisor either.. This was the last purchase I’ve made at Zzounds. Heck if I’m gonna get treated like a second class citizen I can just go to the local Guitar Center!"

2018-01-31

Best around

"I've bought 2 guitars.amp heads.speaker cabinets.lots of cables.guitar straps.returned 1 guitar finish was cracking.shipped me another one same day.dealt with customer's service many times.
Never a problem.do everything on payment plan.thousands of dollars.great people great place to buy.also found products at different company's told Zzounds they checked it out and instantly gave me a better price or deducted of my account.love dealing with them.and will continue to do so.sweet picken

2018-01-31

Fast Shipping

"The item was as described and the shipping was SUPER FAST. The speaker works great and fits perfect on my Hammond B3 organ."

2018-01-26

Good service

"Ordered a Taylor academy series guitar about 700$ in price did 6 payment plan and received guitar within a week no problems i have 1 more payment in feb 2018 and thinking about ordering a Martin acoustic from zz and hope i get same service as before. "

2018-01-23

Don't listen to the rest, this place is the best.

"I'm on my 3rd order with zzounds payment plan with just awful credit. The equipment has been top notch and quickly delivered. With no interest or even higher starting price than the other online superstores, the risks they take just don't seem reasonable. But they are awesome for people on the rise after some serious bumps in the road. I've received about 12 individual items ranging from high dollar to just straps, and am confident there would be no issues if I had to return something. "

2017-12-01

One of the worst customer service experiences I have even encountered.

"I received very indifferent and rude customer service from ZZounds representatives on many levels. After falsely advertising and shipping me the wrong product I was charged a large fee which was never made available back to me. I highly suggest this company not be trusted. ZZounds lacks the basic essential qualities for all good businesses that thrive and excel in their relations with their potential long term customers. In a non professional expression this company ****. "

2017-11-14

Bait and switch!

"Offerd me 12 months same as cash after many thousands of dollars in sales with them. I chose the 12 month option at checkout and they changed it to 8 months without warning. I would like to hear from others that had this same scenario happen to them!"

2017-11-10

Terrible customer service

"My purchase never arrived - was lost by FedEx. They said I had to wait 5-10 business days for them to review the case before they would consider refunding my money or sending another item. Amazon would have had another item shipped after a day! STAY AWAY!"

2017-11-09

Customer Service Is The Worst....

"I had to contact customer service via phone regarding a defective product, and when I was attempting to explain the problem I was rudely spoken to and talked over several times bu the rep. Further, when i attempted to ask questions regarding the exchange request, I was again interrupted and continued to be spoken to extemely rudely and disrespectfully. When I asked the rep to please allow me to finish my statement and question, he actually hung up on me! I called back to finish my call and to report the incident to management - the supervisor also explained this is their policy, then hung up on me as well. Who does that?! Even Comcast (in the days before they revamped their support dept. wasn’t THIS bad! Just Astonishingly poor customer service... they don’t get it, so my $ ever again... they also won’t get it!! Treat your customers fairly and respectfully, zzounds, and you will retain and gain loyal, happy customers! Get it together, guys... there are too many competitors that will be happy to take your customers... and then there is also social media that levels the playing field, too! Word to the wise..."

2017-10-23

F rating

"I buy frequently from this store until today,costumer service said by Monday u will receive it ,failed. I had to cancel all my gigs do to a failed other not coming on time lost 2000 just in one show do to this f&%$# service I will never other from this lunatics again . Be ready to be disappointed. "

2017-10-23

Miss leading pubic on every one approved

"Don't bother filling in application out everyone not approve they bang your credit score and then cancel your order"

Share zZounds's store rating

zZounds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zZounds is not a merchant member
zZounds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!