Stores > zZounds

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.29/10 4.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review zZounds by clicking a star below.
2017-11-14

Bait and switch!

"Offerd me 12 months same as cash after many thousands of dollars in sales with them. I chose the 12 month option at checkout and they changed it to 8 months without warning. I would like to hear from others that had this same scenario happen to them!"

2017-11-10

Terrible customer service

"My purchase never arrived - was lost by FedEx. They said I had to wait 5-10 business days for them to review the case before they would consider refunding my money or sending another item. Amazon would have had another item shipped after a day! STAY AWAY!"

2017-11-09

Customer Service Is The Worst....

"I had to contact customer service via phone regarding a defective product, and when I was attempting to explain the problem I was rudely spoken to and talked over several times bu the rep. Further, when i attempted to ask questions regarding the exchange request, I was again interrupted and continued to be spoken to extemely rudely and disrespectfully. When I asked the rep to please allow me to finish my statement and question, he actually hung up on me! I called back to finish my call and to report the incident to management - the supervisor also explained this is their policy, then hung up on me as well. Who does that?! Even Comcast (in the days before they revamped their support dept. wasn’t THIS bad! Just Astonishingly poor customer service... they don’t get it, so my $ ever again... they also won’t get it!! Treat your customers fairly and respectfully, zzounds, and you will retain and gain loyal, happy customers! Get it together, guys... there are too many competitors that will be happy to take your customers... and then there is also social media that levels the playing field, too! Word to the wise..."

2017-10-23

F rating

"I buy frequently from this store until today,costumer service said by Monday u will receive it ,failed. I had to cancel all my gigs do to a failed other not coming on time lost 2000 just in one show do to this f&%$# service I will never other from this lunatics again . Be ready to be disappointed. "

2017-10-23

Miss leading pubic on every one approved

"Don't bother filling in application out everyone not approve they bang your credit score and then cancel your order"

2017-09-07

zZounds no problems

"I have utilized zZounds from day one, I have also tried AMS as well as Sweetwater and I buy from all of them, although Sweetwater only has a 3 payment schedule. I have never had a problem returning a product that was defective to any of these suppliers. I only had one problem with an acoustic guitar from zZounds that I'm sure was damaged during shipping where the head stock was broken in the hard shell case. zZounds sent me a return label and as soon as they saw the tracking number in their system they sent out another guitar, so no problems there. The staff has always been great and their payment plans after you have been with them for awhile are extend longer then what the product might show a very big help, it's so nice not paying interest and having great repayment options. Keep up the great work guys. R. L. Tucson AZ"

2017-08-26

Incredible

"My experience from start to finish was amazing.
I'm a beginner but wanted a top quality guitar to learn on and I must say there selection of guitars was great from Gibson, epiphone and many more.
The application process was quick and I was surprised at the speed of delivery 2 days and I had the guitar in my hands.
THANK YOU Zzounds you will be my source for any musical equipment.
Others turned me down but your 12 payment no interest plan I was shocked when you approved me, I had almost given up. Thank you 1 lifetime customer

2017-08-02

No returns on DOA audio/midi interface

"Beware of buying electronics from Zzounds. The return policy states that they take returns or exchanges and will pay for shipping if the product is defective, but that is not so. I received a Presonus bundle and the left speaker was defective. I called Zzounds and they stated that I should go through Presonus. After troubleshooting with Presonus Ireland for 5 days we determined that the speakers need to be replaced. Presonus stated that since they were brand new, that I should call Zzounds. I explained that they sent me to them. The requested the name of whom I spoke with and they contacted Zzounds. Zzounds stated that it is there policy not take returns/exchanges on Presonus equipment. Presonus is now going to exchange the speakers. 9 days and I am still waiting for my speakers. It will most likely be at least 3 weeks from the time I received my order until I can utilize my new equipment. Really bad customer service. Purchase your music equipment else where and make sure they have a solid return policy. Most of all really research the vendor reviews."

2017-07-08

JUST DONT- PERIOD!!!!!!

"DONT USE THERE TIME PAYMENTS AT ALL. THEY WILL SAY YOU NEVER PUSHED THE SELECTED BUTTON AT CHECK OUT. THEY OFFER IT BUT DO NOT RESPECT IT. I RECIEVED THE GUITAR THAT I WANTED, HOWEVER, IAM REALLY AFRAID TO OPEN IT FOR ANOTHER HORROR STORY. SENDING IT BACK UNOPENEDAND UNSEALED. BUT IS HORROR STORY # 3 COMMING TO GET MY REFUND. HHMMMM"

2017-06-22

Gretsch Rancher Penguin

"Just received my new Gretsch Rancher Penguin Parlor Guitar today, free two day shipping, guitar played Great right out of the box, excellent build quality, fishman sounds amazing! Highly recommend it and ZZounds superb customer service!! "

Mark R. Garner's Avatar

USA, Planet Earth
2017-06-17

Bought Lots of Stuff (with zero problems)

"In the past year I have bought three guitars, several cases, two amps and other misc. items. I returned one amp due to it being incompatible with a stereo rig I was running and I returned an FX pedal that was admittedly an 'impulse purchase'. Both returns were processed and refunded QUICKLY with no hassle. I was charged a small return shipping fee for the pedal (which was expected). Their payment plans are second to none. They make it way too easy for me to indulge my obsession with guitars. Items have all been in 'as-advertised' condition, securely packaged and delivered promptly. I love these guys."

2017-06-03

Great Guitar,Great Service!!

"I received my Epi Les paul custom pro in great condition. Sounds and plays great.Zzounds were great to work with.Will buy from them again."

2017-05-19

Idk what the complaints are about

"Received my product. Free 2 day shipping. Taylor Dlx 214ce Grand auditorium. No problems. Great product. No scratches, dents or any issues. Thanks zzounds will be using you again."

2017-05-13

Just Pefect!

"I have ordered three different speakers from this company with ZERO problems! Each came well packaged with super fast free shipping! Their payment option program makes purchases easy on the pocketbook with NO interest on extended payments. Couldn't be happier.!

2017-05-11

Does not care if you received what you paid for!!!

"Zzounds has absolutely no empathy for their customers. They shipped to the wrong address and cannot track the item when it was returned by the residents of that address who sent it back via fedex ground. They basically took my money and said they fulfilled the order and there's nothing they can do. Unbelievable!! One typo on your order can cost you hundreds of dollars... I am certain that if this was amazon, guitar center or any other supplier their would've been a plan of action to resolve the matter. They basically want me to walk away having paid for nothing, I'm not waiting on them to maybe see if it returns to the warehouse, will dispute with my bank immediately!"

Share zZounds's store rating

zZounds is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

zZounds is not a merchant member
zZounds does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!