Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.34/10 8.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Amazingly zaful

I absolutely LOVE my purchases Ive made from Zaful! I am always receiving compliments on my clothes/swimsuits and recommending others to shop Zaful! I have been very pleased with the sizing which has been spot on as well as the material and product quality of all my purchases so far! Shipping is so fast too which i love!! I will continue buying from this company!!

Experiencia de compra recomendable

"Mi pedido en la tienda de zaful fue una sudadera una mochila y accesorios variado como anillos y cinturones, llegaron en menos de dos semanas a mi país de destino y quedo totalmente satisfecho con mi compra , ropa acorde con las fotos y descripción en la web de zaful, realmente bonitos de buena calidad agregando también el buen servicio al cliente que no se demoran en responderte, realmente una buena experiencia de compra recomendable y confiable para todo aquel que este dudando de si comprar en zaful, por mi parte yo comprare mas ropa porque así da gusto comprar!"

2017-12-13

Great store with great prices.

"I have ordered from this store a couple of times and every single of them, I was truly amazed with the results. The prices are great, if you don´t want to spend too much money but still get good clothes, bikinis or accesories with good quality, Zaful is the best option no doubt.. The prices are excellent, the quality is excellent, the support help team is also great, and the shipping too.
The things you order get on time or even sooner and they all have a tracking number. Also, you can use Z points to reduce what you pay and use come coupons too, making it even better. I recommend it so much, not just for girls, because I've ordered clothes and accesories for my boyfriend and he loved it!! The support center is there to help you 24/7, you can talk with them on chat online, by ticket or even on the phone! They clear all your doubts everytime. Totally in love with it. So, great store, with great prices and great suppot, wow!!

100% RECOMMEND

"Trendy clothes at an affordable price . I recently purchased a few items from them and I was very pleased. Looks exactly like in the pictures. My order didn’t take long to come in and when it did it was nicely packaged. Their website is so simple to use plus Zaful has a variety of clothes.

I Love Zaful!

"I discovered Zaful from YouTubers' Instagram and I fell in love with the black lace up swim suit that I saw in a Zaful Instagram post. I needed a swim suit anyway because of a vacation I was taking with my boyfriend, and this suit is so **** and makes my cleavage stand out, haha! The suit is a bit snug, but I think it's perfect. I definitely recommend shopping here!"

Beautiful Products!

"I was very impressed with the quality of the items I purchased - the detail in the embroidery, and quality of the jewelry, especially for the price, was way above my expectations. The clothing does run a bit small, but seems true to the size chart. Even though the embroidered top is a bit tight fitting on me, it has not ripped or come loose at any seams. I will definitely be shopping again!"

100% Recomendada!!

"Desde que conozco esta web cada vez me gusta más y la recomendo 100%. Las tallas son exactamente como la de mi pais, España y todo es de muy buena calidad. He probado tanto la ropa normal como la de deporte y la verdad es que estoy super encantada con ella, así que estoy segura de que seguiré comprando en Zaful"

2017-12-13

Cutest clothes on a budget!!

"Ive placed several orders with Zaful and have been super happy with all of them!
Its a great place to grab some super cute work and casual clothes for a fraction of the price.
I found that the clothing fit true to my american size but the bathing suits fit quite small.
Im typically a small/medium and i ordered a large in bathing suits and it was just right. Great quality - if you have time to wait to receive an item (about 2 weeks) then its definitely worth it! great prices.

Great Shopping Opportunity

"Shopping at zaful.com is always a pleasure. The content sold is always of high quality for a more than fair price. Plus, the clothes are always individual and not so much available at other websites or stores. The customer service is really helpful and answers within hours, when contacted, they are always able to solve anything for your best within minutes. The Piment is safe, as it's done with PayPal and if you send something back, you get your money back quickly.
I've ordered at zaful.com several times and I can just say, I will do again!

2017-12-12

Nice quality bikinis for such an amazing price!

"I ordered four bikinis from Zaful before summer, and I thought they would take a long time to ship to New Zealand, but they arrived within a couple of weeks! I ordered them all in size M, and they all fit pretty well. The quality is good, the colours are how they looked on the website and the styles are all really on trend."

nice

I ordered a suit from zaful and the top was a little wonky, to big and hung low on my chest, but I love the bottoms and wear them all the time. It took about 8 weeks to get to me, and I started to lose hope that it was coming at all but I was very pleased with the overall quality and price. Will definitely be buying from them again!

Awesome products!

"I had a very pleasant experience shopping with Zaful. Altogether, I've bought 6 pairs of bikinis from there and the quality is great - only one of those pairs didn't fit me right but they can't fit everyone's body shape so I'm not complaining. Only took 1 month to arrive, which isn't bad considering the price and the free shipping for orders over $30 which I easily reached with the amount of things I purchased. The staff are helpful with any queries too."

LOVE ZAFUL

"zaful is easy to use. it has fashion trendy clothes that i love. theyre website is one of the only websites that i online shop on. theyre affordable and have great service! theyre shipping method is fantastic, its easy to use, easy to find out where my package is and when itll be arriving. overall ive had great experiences with zaful and ill continue to shop with them! "

Good experience

"Very good experience on this web. The item was very nice and the size fits according the "size table""

Helpful and friendly

"I had a really good experience with Zaful. The product I ordered arrived and were as I expected them to be. The quality was ok and the size was right.
Moreover, the support service was really helpful and willing to answer any of my questions. When I had any kind of problem they were available for explanations and to fix everything.
I'm very happy with the service overall.

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.