Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.35/10 8.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Ordering at Zaful

"I ordered the high waisted red bikini. It fit me perfectly, although the straps that are supposed to tie at the top of each shoulder seemed a little too short to tie a full bow.
I loved the color and material, although I’m a little nervous as to how the material will hold up under wear and tear of the ocean.
Over all, I love my purchase and would definitely recommend this bathing suit. It’s cute, stylish, comfortable, and decently modest.
Not a bad ordering experience. I've only had one transaction, but I'm curious to see the quality of my next order!

awesome experience

"I ordered a pair of black boots and they are soooo cute! They are definitely my new favorite outfit item. So classy but also very high quality and quite comfortable for the height. The best part is that they are so incredibly affordable. This was not the first purchase I made here and it will not be the last. Also, customer service is so helpful and friendly. Very happy customer. "

Love these Suits!

"I have ordered from Zaful a few times. Most recently I had ordered 2 of the same swimsuits, just in different colours. Shipping takes a little while, but it's all trackable. One of the suits I ordered is white and I was a little unsure how it would old up once wet, but it doesn't go see through at all. It's double lined with a nice quality swim material. I will continue to order from Zaful, the only thing I have noticed, which comes up in lots of the reviews on their site, is that the bottoms run a little small so keep that in mind when ordering :) "

2017-12-09

low prices and good customer service

"I have ordered from Zaful a couple of times, my most recent purchase being order # U1706201317044362 (three bathing suits and a shirt). I was honestly really surprised with the quality of them. I bought two of the same style bikini in different colors and both fit amazing, and had no flaws. The shirt has actually become one of my favorites. Its super cute and I get alot of comments and questions about where I got it, and when I tell them it's from Zaful, people are shocked. They have really great prices and customer service is super helpful. It's honestly just a hit or a miss with their products, but if you don't like it, they'll gladly return it for you. The only downside is shipping can take up to a month, so if you're in a rush to get your items this isn't the place for you, but if you're patient, this is your place!"

2017-12-09

Great place to buy great clothes

"I have been buying from Zaful since more than a year and all the clothes I received were as described on the page. Good value for money, furthermore I have never had shipping problems, and the support service is pretty efficient. If you want to find original and trendy designs for affordable prices, that's the site to get your clothes from."

2017-12-09

Great quality and good prices

"I really enjoyed my shopping experience with zaful because it combines great quality products with low prices. I also really liked customer service which was quick and professional."

Lowest Prices!!

"Buying at Zaful was great. The customer service helps you figure out your pre-sale problems and they help with stock availability.
I made this order on 2016. The items are really nice. The materials are as expected and as described on the page.
One of the items I bought was not in stock so it did not arrive in the package. However, I complained and Zaful refunded it as I expected. I had no problems with customer service. It was a good service.

My nickname on Zaful: 10y92431

Amazing store!

" I have amazing experience shopping on Zaful! They have amazing clothes and It's my favorit shop! Cheap prices and you can find clothes for everyone."

Lo recomiendo/ Recommended

"Pedi varias prendas de ropa y me llegaron incluso antes de la fecha que habían fijado. La calidad de la ropa es buena, mejor de lo que me esperaba y las tallas son las correctas. Además, lo que más me gusta es que tienen accesorios, zapatos y ropa muy variados que están a la moda. Me quedo muy satisfecha con esta tienda online y pienso pedir mucha más ropa. "

Amazing internet store

"It is amazing! I've ordered cropped hoodie with a flower patch, and I haven't been happier with my decision. Zaful store is amazing to use, you can save tons of money and get affordable, stylish and good quality clothes. Shipping is okay, it takes week or two to get to your doorstep, but I promise you, it's worth waiting! I recommend it."

Zaful bikinis

"Zaful is my go to place for bikinis. I've made multiple purchases through Zaful mostly for bikinis and have never been disappointed. Because the sizing is different for different bikinis, it is important to look at size charts before buying. I am always impressed with the quality of the swimwear for the cheap prices. I will continue to shop at Zaful for the majority of my swimwear!
*This is a genuine review and contains my honest opinion
Order no:UA1709102229025402
December 9th, 2017
Zaful nickname: 94b54176
5/5 stars

Nice quality bikinis

"i always order my bikinis there and i love them. but you really have to read the reviews to pick the right size."

2017-12-08

Excellent clothes for a great value

"I love shopping at Zaful. I have purchased several winter sweaters from them. Everything that I have ordered looks exactly as it does on the website. "

Cute Online Store!

"I have ordered from Zaful a total of 3 times! The shipping usually takes 4-6 weeks to reach Canada which is quite a long time but most of the time it's worth the wait! I have ordered 3 bikinis which are beautiful and surprisingly good quality as well as a hat, a bodysuit, a dress and 2 shirts! The hat was amazing, the bodysuit was a little too small and not the best quality, the dress was a little large and one of the two shirts was very cute and fit well. I had an issue with one defective shirt where the sleeves were two different sizes but they promptly gave me a refund and had good customer service. I would definitely recommend being very careful with sizing and using the size charts diligently. Overall, a very cute online store with good customer service and great prices!"

Love Zaful!

"I'm so glad that I found Zaful! They have so much stock and it's all so well priced! I have bought a number of items from them and am yet to be disappointed with the quality of their products or their customer service. I'll admit that I was a little cautious the first time I shopped at Zaful, because their prices are so low, I assumed the quality would be poor... but I was pleasantly surprised. I love that they always keep up to date with the latest trends!"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,473 merchant members.