Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.

Love

"Great experience! I loved the color and quality of the bikini, it came with a fair price too."

Amazing site

"I love Zaful for many reasons:
-the products look exactly like in the picture
-very good quality
-shipping is fast and accurate
-good size, but read carefully the size guide
- variety, you have many products to choose from

2017-11-13

Amazing online store- one of my faves

"Zaful was fantastic from ordering to delivery! Each piece is made carefully and of high quality. Shipping to Australia was fast and each bikini was packaged individually in lovely bags which really added a nice touch. The sizing was perfect for me and my friends who also ordered due to my recommendation as well. Colours were rich and beautiful and they are the best swimwear I own!"

Zaful Review

"I ordered 4 different two piece sets from Zaful. The clothing has great quality and fit true to size. I will definitely order with Zaful again."

Pretty good

"I ordered a bathing suit and a sweater.Ive gotten a lot of compliments on this piece!

Will definitely continue to order from Zaful
Great experience, my purchase was good quality and came fast.I am usually a small and was hesitant on placing an order online.My size fit perfectly, the color was spot on, and it came a week and a half earlier than it was expected to. It looks like something I should have payed way more for.

2017-11-12

Staying on top of trends without breaking bank

"Zaful lets you get in on trends without breaking bank. The quality isn't exceptional, but it's definitely worth the price you pay. The shipping didn't take as long as i thought it would. Coming from China to NorthAmerica took 5 weeks. The only reason its 4 stars not 5 is on the sizing. I knew to size up thanks to their countless reviews on product, but everything runs super small. I loved the swim suits I got and there was absolutely NOTHING sketchy about the ordering process!! I've already ordered another round of product!"

Great experience

"I purchased some swimwear and it came in a timely manner and they all fit. I also got a hoodie for my sister and it was a great present, she loved it. Their customer service is really awesome too. I go here to see what I can buy before any other site."

Love love love!

"Honestly, I wasn't really a fan of online shopping since I always liked going into the store to try on clothes physically, but after I saw the amount of cute clothes displayed on Zaful's website - I was hooked! It's so cute and it's hard for me to find these types of styles in actual stores unless it was trending or something. So Zaful really made me enhance my fashion sense even more! Can't wait to buy more!"

The best online shop

"I bought three different pieces, I was a little afraid 'cause it was my first time buying online, but when I decided what pieces to buy I feel so comfortable about them, the pictures look amazing and the sizes are totally explain, I was so ansious to received them, than when I haved them on my hands I were totally in shock, they look exactly like the photos and the quality is excellent, the colours are the same and the size is perfect on my body."

Zaful is Great!

"I ordered a few items on this website for my honeymoon and they were all wonderful! I enjoyed the quality of the items and they looked true to what was on the website! The clothing was true to size as well as long as you carefully read the size charts :) The service is great and they really help you with anything that you need. My questions were answered accordingly and with good time. I’m very satisfied!"

2017-11-12

Affordable, super cute and good quality

"I bought 2 bathing suits off zaful - they did take a while to ship but what do you expect when ordering off a site like this. Either way when they came in they were super cute and true to size, I got tons of compliments on both of them!"

I love this shop!

"I've been doing a lot of shopping at Zaful's online store and will be happy to share my opinion on these purchases. We always had a nice contact with the service, they respond quickly and always respond to questions about shopping. Shipping is fast and free, it's a great advantage. Delicate items are always secured so that nothing happens to them during shipment. The quality of things is very good, every time I was very satisfied with the clothes and accessories!"

Affordable and Trendy

"I loved both of the items that I purchased from Zaful. They were very affordable, which I loved because the items I bought are trendy. I got so many compliments when I wore my items and I loved bragging about the great prices I received. "

2017-11-12

Buy it, you will not regret it

"I bought a glasses and a bag from Zaful's website by order number U1708171508306528. They came exactly as had been described on the site, great stuff and came within the deadline. I highly recommend the purchase for those who live in Brazil, because different from other sites comes fast and the product is of quality."

Beautiful stuff & Fast shipping

"When I ordered from Zaful everything went really easy, payment wasn't any problem and the stuff arrived fast to my mail box. The clothes looked just as in the pictures!! Good quality and really nice. Only had problem once and they solved it super good and fast with their awesome service. Defiantly recommend shopping there cuz they got some really nice clothing and ill defiantly do it again as well :)"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.