Stores > zaful

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
Voice your opinion! Review zaful by clicking a star below.
2017-11-12

zaful perfect

"The zaful store is perfect has wonderful clothes and all styles and tastes. It has clothes for larger sizes, has clothes for envangelicas, clothes for gothic, clothes style gringas, clothes stripped and classic, at last in the zaful you find a variety of products and the delivery is super fast, I love to buy on zaful.It is the best online store that has, the products arrive well packaged and are of good quality, I recommend the zaful for you to do your shopping."

2017-11-12

I love zaful

"I ordered three items and I love them all! Perfect size, just as shown in the pictures, great quality. Excellent shipping services, got the earlier than expected."

Zaful Review - Tori

"I recently purchased a few bikinis and some tops from zaful! It took just over two weeks for my items to be delivered (Victoria,Australia). Everything arrived as expected, and for the price the quality was fantastic and matched the pictures. I had a slight issue with the size or the tops being a tad tight, but was definitely worth it and would recommend purchasing from Zaful. Also received many emails prior to and after receiving my items to ensure no issues , customer service was fantastic."

Trendy, affordable bikinis!

"Great experience with Zaful! Their products are super on trend and very reasonably priced. Personally, the swimwear is what I shop for the most often on their site. Just a heads up though, make sure you check the size charts before you order because those will give the most accurate sizing information. Shipping time is fairly reasonable, from China to Canada it took only 2 weeks. Customer support is super understanding and helpful. They go out of their way to help solve your issues and provide sensible solutions. Will purchase from here again!"

Zaful!!

"Zaful is my favorite online store! Their clothes are adorable and they have great customer service. There was one time when the swim suit I got was way too small for the size listed, but they sent me a new size for no extra charge. Their swimsuits are adorable and very affordable and the rest of their clothes are just as awesome. I highly recommend this website!"

2017-11-11

Long shipping, but it is worth the waiting

"I definitely am a fan of Zaful. It is an amazing online store, where you have so many choice. It takes a long time, up to a mont to arrive, but it is worth the waiting. The clothes aren't always the beste quality, but for such prices, they are good. Also the costumer service helped me out a lot when something wasn't right with my order. I really recomend it ! "

Full Of Zaful

"I was hesitant to shop at Zaful first because of so many horror online shopping stories but their clothes look so cute so I gave it a try. The best decision I made so far! I like the items that I got they are so cute. It came without hassle and the shipping was fast! Customer service is also good, they respond on time, I was a bit worried because of time difference but transaction was smooth. I would order again from this website and would recommend it to those who like cute and unique clothes."

2017-11-11

Good quality and better prices

"I´ve bought at Zaful several times and I´m very satisfied with the items they sent me. If you search carefully you can always find what you´re looking for. I have zaful sweaters, swimsuits and skirts. You can see some items I bought in the pictures "

Such a great experience

"Overall my experience with zaful was great. I love all of my items. The jewellery was adorable and great quality. The clothes fit well and great quality which was surprises due to how cheap it was. I will 100% recommend to friends and shop there again. I’ve already made my parents but me a number of zaful items for my Christmas present"

Good quality and affordable

"I have bought 5 pieces from Zaful and they were all of good quality and just like the pictures. The clothes they sell there are also very trendy and cute. The first time I order from this website, I was a bit doubtful of the quality of the items but they came in perfect condition with the colour and size all true to the pictures and size chart."

2017-11-10

Excellent service & great quality clothing

"I had a great experience buying from Zaful. Their clothing are very inexpensive and great quality. You get what you pay for on Zaful. The shipping is extremely fast. It took 3 days to ship from China overseas which is great, especially considering I had free shipping with my order. The clothing items I got were awesome quality and true to size. They looked exactly what they looked like in the photos. Zaful is an amazing place to buy clothes and accessories from. Overall my order from Zaful was very worth the price I had paid."

Awesome!

"I love Zaful I have used it twice now and the products are always super cute and good quality for their prices!"

Problem solved

"First, i had problems with the shipping. I didn't notice that my package was already here so they send it back to Mexico city (far from my hometown). After that i talked to you guys and you returned the package and finally I got it. So it would be great if you make a notification on the app so we can know when our package has arrived instead of checking by ourselves on the system.
Im ok with the products and the quality :)

Incredible Shopping

"I already did many purchases in Zaful and I am completely satisfied with everything! The clothes are so unique and super original (22).
All my purchases came in between 10-15 days, and in perfect conditions. There was just once a piece of clothing missing, but because they were out-of-stock, and after a few days I received the reimbursement in my account.
You can find clothes and accessories for any kind of style and occassion.

I love shopping

"I was looking online for a sharp look, easy to wear for those happy hour and parties to come. Got the perfect set of rings in a few days. Cant believe it. The quality is good and the fit is perfect! The picture online matches the rings and I can't believe I got such a great deal! I will recommend Zaful to all of my friend since i now they love online shopping as much as I do! I will definitely be coming back o Zaful an shop for more accessories and clothing items!"

Share zaful's store rating

zaful is a Merchant Member! Learn more

zaful is a merchant member
zaful participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.