Stores > CARiD.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review CARiD.com by clicking a star below.

Horrible experience

"After ordering and paying (money was taken out of my account), they notified me that their price was incorrect and it would be $122.45 MORE. I cancelled my order and requested a refund. It has been a week and my money still has not been returned to my account. Unacceptable!! "

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear selectoregon,

Thank you fro sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry for additional charge request, the product appeared to be an oversized truck freight item. The UPS informed us that the shipping is going to be $260.34. I am showing that you were refunded in full couple of days ago, but your bank usually needs 3-5 business days to process the reversal transaction. Refund should hit your account within three business days. Please allow me to offer you a compensation for this bad experience. Simply check your e-mail box and reply me back if you are interested.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Excellent service

"Very happy with timing and delivery"

Dashcover

"I purchased a dashcover for my truck and Brandon was the associate that helped me, he sent me color samples and explained the process in a simple way. There was no pressure selling and I am pleased with the service. I would not hesitate to place to buy again. Thank you
Fred

Excellent

"It was great. The part was right "

No problems

"Easy to install. Thanks"

Customer Service

"I had a lot of questions in regard to the product I was buying. Specifically, I was worried that I would order the wrong thing and not be able to return the product. The live chat customer service agent was responsive and nice and even gave me a discount! I am very excited to receive the shipment!"

2017-11-15

CARiD.com went above and beyond

"I worked with a rep named Kelvin who went out of his way to answer all of my questions. To illustrate, would you know how to figure out what offset is or how to get as close to your factory original settings to ensure you are getting the right rim? Kelvin made sure to reassure me as a dad that I was getting something that not only looked awesome for my son but was going to actually fit the tire I was buying for his truck. It's about to be Winter in Wisconsin so look may be important to my son, but I wanted to ensure functionality and fit was there too. Great job Kelvin."

Excellent service!

"Upon writing an email to Carid about a product I was interested in buying I was quickly responded to by Hannah and all of my questions about the item were answered. As a convenience to me the item was placed in my cart by Carid and I therefore only needed to click on a link and continue my checkout. This made the process very easy for me and my order was done in a flash. I will surely be purchaseing again in the near future! "

Happy Spoiler

"The transaction was perfect. The sales rep. called me before I even ordered the part to make sure I had the right color with my make and model of Sequoia for the spoiler. He was not pushy at all, told me to take my time and to talk it over with my husband. To sweeten the deal, he also gave me an additional discount off of the item I was ordering! He answered my questions about paint and deliver. He was super nice and helpful. This customer service is extremely thought out by upper management. Well done on placing the call before I even submitted my order. Some may think that is creepy...but I found it reassuring that I could order with confidence getting the part right the first time! The spoiler came in flawless condition and color match is spot on! Thanks again!"

Great Customer Service

"The sales representative, Santiago, was very knowledgeable and professional while answering my questions and informed me about the discounts and savings that I can receive rather than going to other websites and shops. Thanks to CARiD, I am able to save money while still getting the product I want."

Excellent service

"I ask about led headlight for my Toyota Camry and she was very helpful with it. Great job keep it up!!!"

purchase

"Module unable to be programmed car locked and spent a lot more to make it right "

Rep reply posted Nov-16-2017

A rep from CARiD.com, CARiD.com, has responded

“Dear Cadycomm,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are truly sorry your had issues programming the module. Please tell me did you manage to fix the issue? Please allow me to offer you a compensation for this bad experience.
Also I am showing that the core for this product was not returned yet. Please tell me did you receive the core return papers?
Please check your e-mail box and get back to me.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply me back.
Or simply dial order toll free phone number 800-505-3274.
Thank you. Have a good day!

Sincerely,
Consumer Relations Department at CARiD.com.”

Great Customer service

"Samantha gave me a good insight on which brake pads i should get and ultimately decided to go with her recommendation. "

Hanks service

"He was a no BS kind of guy. It was straight to the point and easy."

Pleasant Experience

"I called to place an order for 4 Hurst wheels for a 72 Cultass. Justin knew exactly what I wanted and what would fit. Fitment is guaranteed! Great to deal with a knowledgeable PLEASANT person. I am thoroughly pleased, and will use CARDiD in the future!"

Share CARiD.com's store rating

CARiD.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CARiD.com is a merchant member
CARiD.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.