1-844-755-0510

Customer service: 9.72/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.44/10
2018-09-15

Awesome bus service!

"My experience with National Bus Charter was fantastic . The driver was on time and friendly. The process was easy and my trip was Awesome. I will recommend. "

2018-09-13

Great customer service

"A huge round of applause to the National Bus Charter. They came thru in ways I never expected. My family vacation was better because of this company. I will never use another charter again. "

2018-09-13

Terrific Charter Service

"My family and I used National Bus Chartar for our most recent vacation. The buses were very clean and the Wi-Fi was always strong. We will never book a charter with another company for our vacations."

2018-09-11

Awesome!

"Booking the charter bus was simple, easy and very affordable. It helped make our vacation feel special! "

Fantastic Service and cleanliness

"National bus charter took all of my wife and I’s worries away as we took our honey moon. From the easy to book, affordable rides to the great customer service we received while riding, everything about the experience was textbook and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The bus was squeaky clean for every ride and it even had wifi, so I was able to catch up on some work from home all while riding! We can’t wait to use National Bus charter for our next trip! "

2018-09-10

Never ride in a cramped greyhound again

"We took a girls trip to nevada. From the very start the customer service Lady was so helpful. They made it the best Trip EVAAA. Wifi the whole trip..super comfy and very affordable. Thank you guys:)"

BUYER BEWARE!

"Reviews are fake. They are paying people on craigslist to post fake reviews"

2018-09-10

Loved it! Will do it again!!

"I have to admit I like driving, but when my girlfriend urged me to try a bus charter, I was hesitant! But she was right! NBC was a carefree experience! We took the charter from Chicago to Detroit and loved it! No worries about your car or gas or anything! It was a clean comfy ride, I felt like I was being chauffeured! Guys, always listen to your woman! :D"

Pretty Straight Forward

"Me and my friends were trying to go to New York before the summer ended. And after searching for a while we found National Bus Charter. Booking the trip and getting all of our questions answered was easy and straight forward. Thanks to National Bus Charter we were able to get to and from New York without any problems."

National bus charter

"Me and a couple of friends decided to go on a trip, we went National bus charter glad we did! The bus driver had excellent customer service, it was clean and comfortable. It also came with free WiFi which was freaking awesome being that I'm always on my phone, on our next trip we will definitely use national bus charter again "

2018-09-10

Quality bus and even better service!

"I needed a bus for a big family vacation- so glad my aunt suggested National Charter Bus! The price was very affordable and the drivers were great! There was WiFi in bus so the younger kids who weren’t sleeping had something to do! Great customer service, great rates, I will definitely be booking from National Charter Bus again! "

R-E-L-A-X

"I rented the National bus charter with 30+ people to a nice trip and I must say this was a comfortable experience. Everyone enjoyed their time either watching TV or using the wifi, but most of all the seats were comfy.. I slept like a baby!!. I can't wait till the next time we use your services again."

great onboard experience

"I ridden many charter busses in all my years going to different events ,and I can say for a fact that'' NATIONAL BUS CHARTER ''is the cleanest and friendliest bus I've ever ridden."

They offer wonderful services

"They really helped us in our weekend theater performances in Dallas. They were ever on time and we were never worrying about internet. Their cleanliness was superb too. They deserve me 5 stars."

2018-09-09

Amazing company with great service!

"We used National Charter Bus to charter a bus from Los Angeles to Orange County for our group trip.
Had some bad experience with past companies, so we were really careful when choosing a company this time.
It was wonderful! new AND comfy buses! Super clean and the driver was just the best!

Definitely booking them again!

Share National Bus Charter's store rating

National Bus Charter is a Merchant Member! Learn more

National Bus Charter is a merchant member
National Bus Charter participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.