Stores > PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]
  • PROFEEL / PMI D PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] Elite Status
      9:00am - 7:00pm Mon-Thur Friday 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Closed Sat Sun 12:00 Noon - 5.00 pm or as post
      800-776.3335 #1
      845-425-0221
      sales@profeelvideo.com
      845-425-2070 ext 2

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] by clicking a star below.
2017-11-23

Fast delivery, trouble free transaction!

"Profeel delivered my new Canon 85mm 1.4 lens promptly prior to other dealers shipping the lens that allowed me to use the lens at a wedding. "

2017-11-15

Great Experience

"Very quick to respond. Excellent communication. Product was packaged well and shipped quickly. Product was exactly what we ordered and expected. We would definitely order from them again.

2017-11-14

quick shipping

"quick and good service. good communication, always great getting tracking etc."

2017-11-09

Great camera, just as advertised

"I purchased a camera from them and it was exactly what I wanted for 10% less than Amazon's price. US model, new in the box. "

2017-11-08

Great customer service and prices.

"Honest, knowledgeable and friendly. I got the real product (5D4+Lens) I ordered when they said I would get it."

2017-11-05

Excellent deal

"I bought a Canon 5D Mark IV with two lenses (24-70mm 2.8 and 100-400 4.5-5.3) at the best price in the market. I receive it in a week, and everything was perfect. Answer to the email quickly, and the order was very smooth. Thanks! I really recommend"

2017-10-31

Professional and Excellence

"I have purchased many items through this company and have been very satisfied not only with my product but by the customer service and pricing. Esther is really on top of the game and is willing to help in all aspects of your shopping needs.
I will continue to purchase all of my equipment from Profeel and recommend them to all of my friends too!

2017-10-30

Excellent customer service

"Excellent experience with ordering and communication with customer service. Pricing is also excellent and being authorized Canon dealer is a plus."

2017-10-23

Vendor sent brand new item, great experience, except UPS Tracking System **** (not vendor's fault)

"The item arrived today, close to 8pm. The camera was brand new in factory packaging and worked perfectly right out of the box. The UPS tracking updates on the shipment were AWFUL, giving incorrect and stale dates, but the item was delivered around 8pm today. Obviously, this is not the vendor's fault, but perhaps is losing its touch with customer service."

Great

"Very easy to order. Best price from an authorized Canon dealer. Expedited shipping which is complimentary. "

Excellent product and service

"I upgraded to the Canon 5d Mark IV. I got the best price for a brand new product and couldn’t be happier. Arrived in perfect condition and right on time. Thank you!"

Authorized product, sent quickly

"All was fine. Did not need to contact pertaining to any warranty or shipping issues, so I can't comment on that. Product was authorized, new, and shipped quickly. All good."

2017-10-20

Very easy, smooth transaction

"Got a great price without much hassle. Got my camera without paying for the unwanted fluff."

2017-10-11

Canon 5d mk IV

"I had a quick and easy transaction. Everything arrived as described and shipping was QUICK. Would certainly do business with them again."

2017-10-03

Perfection

"This place was fast and efficient. They got me exactly what I wanted at a great price, shipped it immediately, and sent me a tracking number. I even tried to make things difficult on them by changing my order after I first placed it...they handled it without a hiccup. Super fast, super efficient. I will 100% be using these guys again. Order from them and KNOW everything will run smoothly and quickly. "

Share PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com]'s store rating

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a Merchant Member! Learn more

PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] is a merchant member
PROFEEL / PMI Digital [profeel.com] participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.