Stores > Photo Rental Source
  • Photo Rental So

Voice your opinion! Review Photo Rental Source by clicking a star below.
2011-04-27

"Photo Rental Source is a great place to rent photo gear at. The customer service is great, the rental process is easy and the pricing for rental is just amazing. I rented a lens with them recently and had absolutely no issues with the lens or the company. Will definitely do business again and again! "

2011-04-22

"I had an event coming up that had been planned for months. One week before leaving on my trip my camera failed and had to be sent in for repair. I had a choice of canceling all of my plans and loosing a lot of money or find some way to get my hands on another camera to use. Someone suggesting renting one. I was very leery about the whole process but really had no alternatives. I requested the model I wanted online and submitted the request. A few minutes later I thought of some additional information I wanted to add to the request for shipping and sent an email. The response was almost immediate and that was my experience though out the whole process. The customer service was not only immediate but very friendly. I received a very nice camera with a manual, charger/battery and memory card. I was set to go as soon as I opened the box. Everything I needed to return it was already in the box too with instructions. Very nice service. I would not hesitate a minute to use them again or recommend them to anyone."

2011-04-05

"Photo rental source was great! I had to send my camera back to the manufacturer days before I shot a wedding. I was able to easily rent a camera and lens for a very reasonable price. Working with Brad at PhotoRental Source was great. He was so helpful and made the experience easy. I was a bit worried about using un-tested equipment, but everything was in tip-top shape. The pictures came out great!"

2011-03-29

"Photo Rental Source is by far the best renting company I have dealt with. They are local to me so I do not have to pay for shipping which is a great thing! Their customer service is remarkable and will do what they can to satisfy you as a customer. I am looking forward towards renting more camera equipment from them soon. Hands down the best!

2011-03-24

"What a great new addition to Houston! So happy with all aspects of the rental process. I Have rented from some BIG name companies but must say I loved Brad and Patrick who helped me from renting to picking up and dropping off! Rental Prices and flexibility on rental time was AWESOME! Highly recommended. "

2011-03-11

"Renting from Photo Rental Source was easy. I could rent on-line and schedule a pick up. It was kind of a hike to drive out I-10 but I was able to return to the second location so that was much better for me."

2010-05-06

"This store offers the best customer service, ever!!! Brad, the owner, is very nice and always tries his best to accomodate customers. I live in Houston so he offered to meet up for deliver so I didn't have to pay for shipping. After one week I needed the lens for another week and Brad made it so easy to extend my order. He even offered me the available coupon so I could save some money. When my ordered totalled up only couple dollars more than what he initially told me - because I added insurance - Brad offered to refund that few dollars difference! He's as nice and honesty as it can be. I will definitely do business with him again.
Oh, and his rates is the best anywhere!!!

2010-04-20

"Easy transaction when ordering. The lens, a Nikon 70-200 VRII, was less expensive to rent then at the larger rental places. It was in mint condition and looked new. Two additional great things were that it had a B+W filter on it and the return FedEx was completed and in the shipping box. I did reserve the lens and it came a couple days early.

I would not hesitate to rent from them again.

2010-03-18

"Brad and the folks at photo rental source are great to deal with. The lenses we rented arrived earlier than expected (Brad wanted to make certain they arrived with plenty of lead time before our flight to account for bad weather). The process of repackaging and returning the lenses is a breeze. It was a great opportunity for my wife and I to try out some pro quality lenses before we buy. And it gave us an opportunity to get some fantastic shots in the desert that we would not have been able to capture with our current equipment. The follow up from Brad was much appreciated as you rarely get that kind of personal customer service these days. I highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of renting photography equipment. "

2010-02-21

"The camera body I ordered was delivered ahead of time with a battery and card ready to go. The packaging was excellent and user manual was included which was key since I had no experience with the body. Service and communication was top shelf. I can't recommend Photo Rental Source highly enough. 5 STARS!"

2009-12-08

"Excellent company to do business with. I rented a lens for a recent vacation. I communicated with Brad multiple times via email. He was very informative, offered suggestions on what to rent and because I live within an hour of his business, offered a reduced rate for shipping. I will definitely be renting from Photo Rental Source again. I have even referred them to several friends already."

2009-10-19

"Great equipment rental at great price! I don't think you can find another camera equipment rental service more reasonably price then them in the Houston area. Their price beats most online equipment rental service through out US too.

I rented a Canon lens from them and it works out great for what I need it for. I dealt with Brad, great friendly service.

2009-10-05

"Brad and the folks at Photo Rental Source delivered as promised. High quality equipment, reasonable prices, delivered when promised, flexibility and excellent service."

2009-09-09

"This company was a real pleasure to work with! They were very helpful with making the initial arrangements and they shipped the equipment very early to ensure that I got it in advance of my event date at no additional charge. i would definitely do business with them again in the future!

2009-08-14

"The service I received from Photo Rental Source was some of the best customer service I've ever received. Period. Being an amateur photographer, Brad offered advice and helped me pick out the best lens for my situation. He then worked with me on reserving the lens for the dates I needed them. On top of that, I was able to meet up with him to pick the lens up since I live near Houston. All the while, he was friendly and very easy to work with. To say that that my experience with Photo Rental Source was a good one would be a big understatement. It was fantastic. Next time I need a lens, there is no other place I will look. No doubt, I will be renting from them again. "

Share Photo Rental Source's store rating

Photo Rental Source is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Photo Rental Source is not a merchant member
Photo Rental Source does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!