selectabed.com
    800-667-1969
    email@reliefmart.com

2018-07-17

1200 Split King

"Stephanie was very polite and efficient. Looking forward to receiving the bed, so can't comment on the product yet. So far a good experience."

2018-07-15

Memory Foam Pillow

"I tried the Selectabed Memory Foam Pillow and Could feel the difference and comfort immediately."

2018-07-15

Good experience so far with the order process

"Good experience so far with Gerald. The offer for free pillows to do the review doesn’t hurt

2018-07-13

Phenomenal Customer Service

"Our customer service rep. Gerald Mismer is truely a saint. I called back 4 times with a million questions. He always made me feel like it was important to ask the questions and he answered them with great knowledge about the product. We are coming from another air adjustable bed which we had for 15 years. After doing a ton of research we decided to try a latex mattress and hated it. We soon remembered why we had chosen an air system all those years ago. We are looking forward to our new mattress. If it is as exceptional as our customer service rep. I am sure we will be thrilled. But we will let you know!!

2018-07-13

Excellent

"So far so good. I haven't received my order yet. But everything is good so far."

2018-07-09

Great Buying Experience

"My wife and I visited the Selectabed showroom to do some fact-finding. Well, after an hour of personalized care from Gerald, who answered all of my pre-researched questions, as well as a bunch more that came to mind as I learned more, we took a short break. After a caucus in the car outside we decided on a new King size Air-PEdic 1000 and a Leggett and Platt S-cape 2.0. On the one hand we were just fact-finding. On the other, we realized that we had no questions left. Everything was answered. So we returned to the showroom to interrupt Gerald's lunch and process that order. There was no hard pressure selling, just a pleasant experience. The sales experience was wonderful. I'm looking forward to the delivery and set-up process, and will keep y'all posted as to that as well as our product experience after we've spent time sleeping on the new bed."

2018-07-08

Excellent service

"Gerald Misemer was our contact from the first inquiry to the purchase of our Selectabed. He was professional and informative. Looking forward to a deep sleep."

2018-07-08

Excellent customer service

"My husband and I had been studying different mattress companies, comparing costs, designs, warranties, ratings and reviews for several days. We chose Selectabed based on our findings and gave them a call. I was very pleased with the professionalism and kindness of our salesman, Gerald. He was not at all pushy and answered our questions with ease and expertise. I could tell that he was confident in the mattress (and company) and the information he provided just reinforced to us that the mattress really sells itself. We have a 120 day trial and 30 yr warranty which exceeds other companies' offers. I am more than pleased with what we've experienced thus far with this company and I like the fact that it's all American-made. I expect this to be one of our wisest purchases."

2018-07-05

Great Customer Service and Responsiveness

"I found the Selectabed sales staff to be very knowledgeable about both the Selectabed product line, as well as competing products. Stephanie was able to compare/contract the Selectabed product line to the Sleep Number product line and her knowledge was very useful in my being able to determine that Selectabed's product was actually superior to Sleep Number from the standpoint of design."

2018-07-04

Gerald was great! Fantastic customer service

"I was originally looking into a sleep number bed, but ran across this company. Gerald answered all my questions (and I had a lot of them) and he did not feel like a salesman, but felt like an actual human being talking to me. I am very impressed with the customer service, price and confidence that this company has shown me so far. I can't wait to get my bed! "

2018-07-03

Knowledgable and helpful

"We spoke with Gerald yesterday about the Air-Pedic air bed. We have been researching mattresses and the possibility of buying an air bed. Gerald was very helpful and knowledgeable in answering our very detailed questions about the bed and then followed up with a detailed email recapping our conversation. After further research we felt very comfortable ordering our bed from the company and look forward to receiving it. Thanks again Gerald!

Regards,
The Byerly

2018-07-03

Excellent and Helpful

"Juan was able to answer all of my questions and I bought a new mattress and adjustable base over the phone. There was no wait. Juan was the person who answered the phone and he was the one that completed my order. He was easy to understand, and clear and succinct in answering my questions."

2018-07-02

Selectabed experience

"Gerald was great to work with!
He helped us narrow down our needs.
This was a huge decision for me and my husband. As you can imagine we both have different needs in mattress. We have decided on one 1000 and one 800. The order has been placed and it feels like Christmas waiting for the call that they have it ready for delivery!!! They prepared us for 3 weeks but..... hopefully something crazy happens and they call much sooner

2018-06-30

OUR new Queen Bed

"We are excited to receive our new bed! Gerald has been very helpful in our choice for a new Queen Air Pedic 600 series. With so many choices and preferences we were able to make a decision and are looking forward to great
night sleep with their product! I would recommend Gerald as he took the time and patience to help us! Not being able to test drive the beds we found his info very helpful. Thank you again and will update when our bed arrives! thank you!

2018-06-30

Received great info from customer service. Easy to make a decision to get this bed.

"Happy with discussions about the bed. "

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.