Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

New Customer

"We just ordered our new mattress and base but the experience so far as been wonderful. We have worked exclusively with Gerald Meisner as to the particulars of the various products and he has been absolutely great. He gets back to you promptly, never makes you feel like he is rushed, asks excellent questions to guide you to the right product(s) for your sleep needs, has an excellent working knowledge of competitors' products and provides extremely thorough product information so you can make an informed purchase. In addition, he is very transparent when providing information related to the warranty, when you can and can not return an item, etc. If the rest of the experience is as good as Gerald's customer service we will be very happy customers. I have very high expectations and so far Gerald has exceeded them and represented the company well. "

2018-01-15

Easy to order-nice work Gerald!

"Gerald did a great job in explaining and walking through the buying process. Very detailed and thorough. We look forward to better sleep!"

2018-01-15

First time buyer

"I called their customer service with seeking some additional information about their adjustable air mattresses. I had many questions and their customer service was extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They were able to answer all my questions and helped me through my buying process. I would highly recommend them to family and friends."

Maryland
2018-01-14

Finally, my husband is sleeping through the night!

"My husband and I just purchased an Air-Pedic split king bed 600 with an adjustable base. We love the bed, Select-a-Bed’s customer service and the price. We did a lot of research and landed on Select-a-Bed after learning all the features, including the three bladders on each side of the bed and the robust warranty. I was concerned about going with an online company but after a conversation with Juan, I was assured that they would do anything in their power to make our purchase perfect, which they did.

Once we got the bed, it did take several days to determine the right comfort level for me, but I’m just about there. And I don’t mind the split dividing the bed because it is so worth that fact that my husband, who has apnea and is usually up two or three times a night, is finally sleeping through the night. The bed is cooler than our old foam bed, which is great for me. Today, we elevated the head part of the bed and watched football in bed with our free pillows. How nice is that? Thank you Select-a-Bed.

2018-01-13

Customer service

"Called selectabed and spoke to Juan. He answered all my questions and concerns. Called back within 10 minutes and ordered bed and base. Great customer service. Can’t wait to get bed."

2018-01-13

Air-Pedic Mattress Order Process

"After deducing we wanted an air-bed, we began by visiting a Sleep Number store and, although we liked the product, we balked at the price. We then launched an internet research effort to look at similar products from other manufacturers, which was somewhat confusing in trying to make accurate comparisons.

We then found the Air-Pedic website, and were impressed with the menu of products, and especially with the "lumbar" feature, which allows for a different firmness setting for that area. We were also attracted by the "Air-Flow" option, as we thought that would eliminate any concerns we had about the foam layer getting too warm.

After deciding we liked what we saw online, we contacted Air-Pedic and spoke with Gerald Misemer, who spend about 45 minus with us on the phone, making sure all our questions were answered. He then followed up with an email reiterating all the info he gave us over the phone. After sleeping on it, we phoned back the next day to place our order, again finding Gerald helpful with a few follow up questions about delivery and set up.

After placing the order, we again received an email confirming the purchase, and the items ordered…all in all a very satisfactory process.

Barbara & Don DePalma
Powell, OH

2018-01-07

Good so far...

"We have not received our new mattress but we have been pleased so far with the customer service. Gerald took the time to answer all of our questions and was very professional. We are excited to receive our new mattress and will be sure to review it once we sleep on it. "

2018-01-05

mattress shopping from home

"I had a very pleasant experience buying a new mattress online. All questions were answered readily by a salesperson who seemed very familiar with the product."

2018-01-03

Excellent professional customer service.

"Knowledgeable, pleasant, friendly, excellent professional customer service.
Very positive experience though the purchasing phase.
Looking forward to trying out our new air adjustable mattress.

2017-12-31

Great experience

"We had a great experience working with Relief Mart. We were shown several different beds and Gerald really helped us understand the differences between the beds and what would likely work best for us. We weren’t pushed to buy anything and overall it was one of the best mattress buying experiences. We really liked having someone knowledgeable and who actually used the products helping us. "

2017-12-31

Good Customer Service

"Just ordered our bed.Looking forward to it.The process and ordering was pretty smooth.
Gerald is very polite and knowledgeable and made the buying experience a breeze"
He explained our options. Went through everything twice.
"If you are looking for great customer service with a knowledgeable sales representative this is your place. Literally this is your one stop shopping place .

2017-12-30

Can't Wait

"After hips surgery and sleeping on a recliner for over three months, I realized I had to do something. I tried going back into bed, but being a side sleeper, it was a challenge. Using a pillow between my legs did not help so back to the recliner. I spend every night going from recliner to couch to a bed and up and down waking about every 1-3 hours. I wake up in more pain that I had after the hip surgery began to heal, just 3 weeks after surgery. This cannot go on. I wake up tired, and doze on and off through the day. I am retired, however, decided to go back to a part time job and not getting enough sleep was not an option. So my husband and I spent hours researching and talking to different companies looking for a Split King, adjustable, remote number air-bed. Upon reviewing our option with Juan at Selectabed, we decided Pedi-Air was what we wanted. Most impressive was the fact that I could not only adjust my shoulder and feet area, but most importantly, the lumbar area where most of my pain is. Hip surgery and arthritis do not make for a good night's sleep. The fact that it has 6 chambers instead of 2 like Sleep Number, also was a plus. So anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new Air-Bed, which we found high ratings on. Working with Juan was a pleasure and the process was quick and easy. Thanks Juan for showing us the way. "

2017-12-28

Great Service

"I was very pleased with the service. "

2017-12-27

Great customer service

Gerald is very polite and knowledgeable and made the buying experience a breeze

2017-12-27

Excellent Customer Service A+

"The customer service I received was excellent. The process was smooth and simple. I would refer this product to people I know, especially because of the customer service I received. Thank you."

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,489 merchant members.