Stores > Selectabed
  • Selectabed Selectabed Elite Status
      800-667-1969
      email@reliefmart.com

Voice your opinion! Review Selectabed by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

Initial Order

"I was very pleased with the knowledge of the sales person. He was very courteous and answered my extensive questions. I have never made such a large purchase so I decided to let them finance it. The finance person was on vacation so I was delayed for a few days or I would have given my experience five stars."

2017-11-14

responsive professional service

"knowledgeable and kind team "

2017-11-14

new bed

"great. would recommend to anyone"

2017-11-13

Great service

"Went in not knowing much about beds. Sales person was thorough and knowledgeable. No pressure whatsoever. I came back 2 weeks later after checking beds elsewhere and this was hands down the winner "

2017-11-13

Bluegrass Customer

"Being my first adjustable bed I researched all brands and suppliers for several months. I always take my time and never let the mainstream chains get all the glory or take my hard earned money. When I came across SelectAbed I knew I found a better quality mattress. I have not received my bed yet but, I'm 100% confident about putting the cart before the horse on this review. First things first, they answered the phone and have Zero, "please listen carefully as our options have changed" message. This was a huge relief. Second, all staff is hired locally and they use 100% (when possible) US sourced materials. Both CSR are very helpful, knowledgeable and they took all the time I needed to create the order. This is a huge purchase so I had a lot of questions and concerns about upgrades, warranty, wear, materials, yada, yada. Third, after I made the purchase I was told it takes 2-3 weeks for delivery because they make them when ordered! I was very impressed with this business model. Finally, I gave 4 Stars because the pricing on the adjustable bases are not competitive with Amazon and others. I actually ordered one of the Leggett & Plat adjustable base for $950 less. This I feel can be improved so customers can get a turnkey sleep system in one purchase. I will update this review after I give the bed a good test run. "

2017-11-11

product information delivered with intelligence and patience

"Having ordered from Relief Mart previously (Summer 2016 - trundle-bed mattresses), I had need of a twin to set on a specially-designed platform; and, for orthopedic reasons, I needed a mattress that would even firmer than what is so comfortable on the trundle frames.

I am particular, in the extreme, and require reinforcement prior to making a purchase. With this order and the unique platform, there were concerns about mattress dimensions - all addressed most satisfactorily by Relief Mart; with willingness to get back to me with follow-up regarding construction options, and customizing possibilities, and pricing. All this information was delivered in a most timely fashion and in e-mails that were articulate as well as being pertinent and informative.

2017-11-09

Excited

"Stephanie was extremely helpful and easy to work with. Cant wait for our bed to arrive. Thanks again Stephanie.

2017-11-09

No pressure sales.

"Salesman Gerald was a no pressure guy. The product sold itself. It came down to which product to purchase. Gerald provided excellent customer service. It was worth the drive from Las Vegas, Nevada."

2017-11-08

Outstanding help in choosing a mattress.

"I called knowing nothing about the bed I wanted. I had so many questions. Gerald is very knowledgeable about his products and took the time I needed to answer all my questions and address my concerns. He gave excellent advice and I cannot wait to try my new mattress!"

2017-11-06

Ordering Process

"The ordering process was quick & easy! Juan was very helpful!
Anxiously awaiting our bed now!!

2017-11-05

Most Enjoyable Sleep

"We ordered the Air Pedic 1200 with the Leggett and Platt Prodigy 2.0 and seven weeks later (we are out of state) it was worth the wait. We went from Select Comfort to memory foam to Air Pedic. The 1st two nights were the 1st two nights my wife slept all night since her chronic back pain started years ago. I waited over two months before writing this review so I could see the long term results. We have never been more comfortable on this bed and platform combination. After much internet research we found the best bed/platform at the best price. We went with the split Cal King and now I never wake her up when I get out of bed. The bed has never needed to be adjusted after we found our sweet spots with the middle air bladder and the head/feet air bladder. The platform is awesome! So quiet and having your special positions in the memory settings makes it so easy. It goes flat quickly with holding one button. Loading the phone app was easy and adds a few new features. We saved $100’s of dollars by using the “Get A Quote” feature. Most of the savings were on the platform since I NEVER found a lower price anywhere on the internet for the Prodigy 2.0. The bed stays cool even though there is memory foam in the topping. We did not get it in writing that we wanted our old bed removed so the third party set-up company would not take it at first. I called the Select a Bed shipping manager and they were willing to make the removal at no cost. All interactions with the company were positive. Even though we get a pillow for just completing a rating at any star level I would have written this review."

2017-11-03

Responsive and Informative

"Juan was fantastic in answering questions and quickly responding via emails. Process for us took a couple of weeks and Juan was efficient, friendly, and easy to work with."

2017-11-03

Great service

"Fast and responsive replies to my questions, both email and telephone."

2017-11-02

Great Service!

"I was diagnosed with two bulging discs in my neck, a pinched nerve and bone spurs and am receiving epidural injections. I knew I needed to upgrade from my existing memory foam mattress and wanted the support and flexibility of an air mattress. I did my research on sleeplikethedead.com and reviewed all of the details on the selectabed.com. Juan answered numerous questions and I decided the value and functionality of the Series 600 over the Sleep Number P-6 was worth a chance. Juan made sure my order was prioritized due to the pain I am in and I cannot believe how fast the order shipped. Their customer service has exceeded my expectations. Thank you! "

2017-11-02

Couldn't be happier!

"I called for some info and was very pleased with what Gerald shared with me. He suggested that we go to a Sleep Number store and test their model that was closest to theirs. We did and made our selection. Six chambers is definitely better than two. Delivery was on time, set-up was easy, and the results amazing. We are dialed in, me, at 99 and 90. My wife much softer. We retire in pain and wake up pain free. This is remarkable. Would recommend this system to everyone. There is literally no motion transfer, it's like a separate mattress but it's not. Like I said at the top, couldn't be happier!"

Share Selectabed's store rating

Selectabed is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Selectabed is a merchant member
Selectabed participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,466 merchant members.