2014-12-06

"I will never order from Team Express again. The false advertisement is ridiculous. If you and Nike have an agreement, that is between you and Nike. Your website states you have a product on the shelf, and you sell it to me. I wait for my product and don't receive it. I contact Team Express to find out the delay, and then they let me know the issue between them and Nike. I never even received an apology about the delay or issue. Extremely unprofessional. To top it off, Team Express never offered to take care of me as a customer so that I would buy from them again. They did not keep their word and they don't care if I don't trust their website. "

2014-12-04

"I will never buy from you again. I purchased several items over the weekend. They were listed as "In Stock" yet a few days after placing an order, I get an email saying that the items AREN'T actually in stock and that they're cancelling my order. No mention of a substitute product or anything of the like. I'm extremely dissatisfied with the service!!!"

2014-10-01

"I ordered a couple of shirts from Team Express on August 8th and the store closed on August 13th. I received a confirmation email of the order with an order number but no tracking or approximate delivery date. This should have been my first clue this was going to go badly.
I emailed Ben Thomas, sales rep who informed me I should receive the shirts in two to three weeks after the store closes. On September 11th I emailed Ben again inquiring about the shirts. He responded that the company had a delay in printing and the shirts would go out late next week. I stated my frustration, telling him the season would almost be over by then. On September 29th I emailed him again. He did not respond. On October 1st I called and he verbally agreed with my frustration. He then forwarded me an email from Brad written on September 30th stating the shirts would be done today (September 30th) and sent next day delivery. Ben told him next day delivery was not necessary.
It seems Team Express should be in the business to understand the urgency of their merchandise. Most school sports are 8 to 12 weeks long. If we wait 8 weeks to get the merchandise what is the use of ordering it. Today is October 1st and I still do not have any shirts.

Share Team Express's store rating