Stores > Alibaba

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review Alibaba by clicking a star below.
pointraiser's Avatar

Toronto
2017-07-21

Why too low rating?

"I shopped a DSLR from this chinese company and it was really low priced.
The model was purchased on May 5 and it arrived on June 15.
Good job Alibaba

Damienhauss99's Avatar

Dallas, Texas
2017-07-12

Poor services

"I registered for at Alibaba and met a supplier of garlic in China. Turns out he was a fraud, just lost my trust in this platform."

2017-06-28

Bill Li Henan Honlu Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.

"Company scams.DO NOT TRUST ALIBABA. Bought a food caravan from Bill Li at Henan Honlu Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. Van was crap missing parts and damaged in transit. Ali really dont care once they have your money. ignore goldbuyer and trade assurance. theyre pointless. THEY WILL SCAM YOU google if you dont believe me. customer services are non existant and that jack ma is a billionaire through ripping people off."

2017-06-19

. No US company would treat customers like this!

"Website states "Shop with confidence". Someone please post an email contact for this company. They hide it from you. The corporate phone # you call is a recorded message, no they do not call you back. Why doesn't this 10,000+ employment Amazon wanna be giant take Paypal as a payment source? Answer: So they have total control over your money. They will not issue a refund. You have no protection when you purchase. The sellers have complete control. Some good but most are bad. This Chinese giant needs to be shut down by their government. Does China condone this practice? I'd hate to be the UN negotiator with these bums. STAY AWAY from ALIBABA and ALIEXPRESS!!! They are a bunch of thieves that play the game well."

2017-03-30

100% scam

"Was my first time using Alibaba to, I placed an order with a Suplier after getting a Quote about price and shipping fees. Suplier's profile showed 100% trusted and all other positives. After I placed the order ( was 245 $) I received e mail from the Suplier asking for 92$ Extra for shipping and I chat with the Suplier and she tried to get any other extra money , after 2 days they never answer my e mails. Don't ever use Alibaba "

2017-01-14

ONLY CHEATERS !! I will never buy again !

"ONLY CHEATERS !! I will never buy again !
I know that it might not be trued and that some Chinese people are honest, but I had very bad luck when ordering on Alibaba, and I will never order again !

2016-10-27

If I could give no stars - I would

"I've ordered a custom product, when the product arrived I saw it's missing a huge part and I contact the supplier, of course they didn't gave a sh*t.
I've contacted alibaba customer service and they rule for the supplier - I'm really in shock how it's even possible to rule to the favor of these crooks ... I wouldn't buy anything from them again and will let everybody knows about it because this is just wrong!

2016-07-10

Alibaba and the 40 Thieves

"I worked hard to promote the ads of alibaba page and I got some earning but now three months and still show pending. I contacted them when they pay me, they never answer. They show that you can earn money with them but all are LIES. You just will lost time and money with this kind of thieves.

Tip for consumers: Don't trust any sweet words and blabla. Just they play the consumer to keep his money.

2015-11-02

"Alibaba is a good resource for wholesalers. The prices are good and so is the site. My only problem is that you get an awesome prices then they are ruined by shipping costs at are several hundreds of dollars. Then the prices are not worth it very often. My shipping costs on an item that weighed no more that a marshmallow was over
$400.00usd for only a thousand of them and they took up hardly no space at all. This kind of shipping costs makes your wholesale price right in line with the store down the road.

2015-06-06

"Sorry, but alibaba is a SCAM, I bought about 20 deferent products from 20 different suppliers and I can tell you now that 20 of these products is scrap and when I requested my money back they either don't respond or they give every reason not to refund. Never never buy from alibaba, you will lose your money and the items you bought won't wor or you won't even get the item. DO NOT USE ALIBABA. All the suppliers I bought from was gold and had 5 years trading with buyers insurance, please explain why non of them don't want to respond or refund? "

2015-05-31

"DO NOT USE Alibaba!

Shenzhen Heqiao Technology Co., Limited

Do Not Buy From Alibaba, most of the sellers sell fakes and 99.9 % of the stuff don't work. you wont get your money back. DO NOT USE Alibaba!!!!!!!!!

2015-04-16

"do not trust this site and its contacts!!!!!! i made a contact through their site with a customer WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD and got a quote for several products, information went back and forth and i final price was agreed and the money sent via western union ( with i was a little worried about ) but all seemed above board, was told the shipping information would be forwarded to me and that's where it stopped!! I Contacted Alibaba who did a investigation so they say and made contact with the company who has since contacted me to inform me that it wan'st them and someone hacked their email and security so they don't want anything to do with it! SO PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T TRUST ALIBABA OR ANY OF THEIR CONTACTS AS YOU HAVE NO COME BACK ON ANYONE AND YOU WILL BE OUT OF POCKET, AND ESPECIALLY WENZHOU FEITUO AUTO ACCESSORIES CO LTD. SUNNY WAS MY CONTACT. AND THE MONEY ORDER WAS MADE OUT TO JUAN YANG OF 13A LANTIANGE XILI NANSHAN DISTRICT SHENZHEN GUANGDONG CHINA."

2015-03-31

"I spent £1000 on Alibaba and never received my goods. No comeback, no one will help or reply to my query. No one is interested. I continually email, and even found a director's name and emailed him also, but again to no avail.
THEY ARE DEFINITELY A SCAM SITE AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AWARE OF THIS.
The company that I supposedly bought from are called Toymation. I rang them and they said that they are forever getting phone calls regarding the same thing, but they do not actually sell on Alibaba.com and never have done.
The police are aware but they cannot get my money back.
DO NOT BUY IN THIS SITE!!

2015-01-12

"I ordered 2 items from different sellers on Alibaba. One product never came and the other was very poor quality. They ask you to buy product protection and now I know why. My dispute was refused and no one answered when I tried to live chat. I agree with other reviews this is a SCAM!!!!"

2014-11-14

"Don't buy there . you pay them and they say you didn't ! Then all get complex .

Trust me ,cheap prices ,Shouldn't drive you to this site ,because there is a real fraud on this site .

Slow processing , A full month to receive your good ,No matter what .

No,DHL\EMS shipping , Slow . In this month you can have your new income so you can buy the same product in a a bit higher price on other sites !.

Careful , Buy where ever you like .

Share Alibaba's store rating

Alibaba is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Alibaba is not a merchant member
Alibaba does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!