Stores > LinenSource.com
  • LinenSource.com

Voice your opinion! Review LinenSource.com by clicking a star below.
2016-11-15

Horrible Cheap Worst Sheet Set Ever

"LinenSource used to be the only place I bought bedding at. Trouble free order process, great quality products. NOT ANY MORE. This is the second time now I have made a purchase at LinenSource and the product received was absolutely cheap. The sheet set is unbelievably thin, cheap sewing, and the worst smell of FISH. All of this at a cost of $150.00. I have spent over the past decade thousands at LinenSource, but I will never shop with them again. Yes, I can return them, and will, but when all is said and done I am out $28.00 shipping and handling. DO NOT BUY FROM LINENSOURCE. "

2016-03-15

Cool Comfort Blanket supposed to be "exceptionally soft", NOT!

"This blanket is a nice color, it will do the job of insulating between the sheet and top blanket, but I'm quite disappointed at how scratchy it is! How could you write such a fib?"

2015-12-28

"My order was a present. It was promised on a certain date. They delivered two days late. The 800 thread count queen size sheet set was defective. The pillow cases were not rectangular.
I asked for customer service. I was told LinenSource was not responsible for the shipping.
I was told they would only consider a quality problem once the sheets were returned--AT MY EXPENSE.
I had previously spent thousands of dollars at LinenSource.
NOT A PENNY MORE. I am done with them.

2015-09-10

"Very Poor return policy. Lifetime but you need to keep your receipt. I got a down blanket as a gift, that is defective but I have to remember who gave it to me and ask for the receipt. Even though it has the linen source name on it, they wont replace it."

2015-01-28

"My review is a little different. I ordered a bedspread which I got promptly and I love it. BUT two months later I caught a $15 charge on my credit card from them. According to them, I signed up for a $15 coupon on my next order when I placed my order and unknowingly signed up for this vip service. When I called, two different reps I spoke to were so rude and made me feel completely stupid. I was livid! I will never order from this company again. Apparently, they're trying to make up for their bad customer service losses by scamming people out of a monthly fee that they hope you won't notice. Beware!!!"

2014-03-22

"WORST COMFORTER EVER. The products looked nice in the catalog and on the pricey side, so I figured it had to be decent products. Boy was I wrong. The comforter I got was thin thin thin, and looked nothing like the color portrayed in the catalog. Withing a few months it started getting little rips and tears all over. Now the little bit of cotton there was is hanging out. They billed me 53 extra dollars on my card for 3 pairs of womens XL underwear??!! They wouldn't take the charge off, even though I disputed it. They wouldn't take any of my payments for the items I did purchase by using a debit or credit card, said they had to have the account number and routing number. Once I found that they said they would withdraw a certain amt per month. They only withdrew it once, and then they keep charging me fees because they forgot to take it out of my account. A year later and I'm having to pay the 51 dollars for something I didn't order, didn't get, poor quality plus tons of fees. DON'T let the catalog fool you. I wish I had read these reviews first :/"

2013-06-22

"Absolutely the worse service ever! They sent us the wrong color curtains. We called and they just said that we could do an exchange. So we sent it in and then waited... and waited. Nothing ever came in exchange. We called and they said it takes three weeks to process a return! I asked if they could expedite that process since after all, it was their mistake and now we have no curtains for over a month and a half with all the waiting. They said no, they could not do that. I told them I just wanted the money back and they said that would also take 3 weeks. So now we're waiting to see if they actually give us our money back or we have to dispute the charge with the credit card company. Unfortunately, we anticipate it will be the latter."

2013-04-11

"Ahh, hah, hah, hah, hah....boy am I stupid!
How does one company get 13 in a row of "poorest service"? Ahh hah, hah, jokes on me!

They are pros at bullying the customer into paying for *their* mistakes!

2012-06-07

"Three months ago, an order was placed on Sat. night by mistake. I could not cancel online so I called on the following Monday and Tuesday to cancel. Surprisingly the item was still shipped and I was told by customer service to return the item, pay for return shipping (because there was no return shipping ROA form and label in the package), and then receive a FULL REFUND and RETURN SHIPPING REIMBURSEMENT.

I was told by customer service multiple times that I will receive FULL REFUND and RETURN SHIPPING REIMBURSEMENT. I only received partial refund and partial return shipping reimbursement. A supervisor at customer service department agreed with my legit credits after listening to the tapes of calls and issued a manual refund. However, Darla at the escalated department cancelled the remaining part of my manual refund and blocked any credit or refund for me. Another customer service supervisor agreed with my legit full refund and reimbursement and resubmitted the case to the escalated department.

Then Darla declined my manual refund credit again and insisted that this is not the company's fault that the item was cancelled, still shipped, and got returned by the customer. If the company's policy was XYZ and I was told multiple times of policy ABC, how come this is not the company's fault? Darla insisted this is my problem and refused to issue a credit. Instead of punishing people who had instructed me to return the item and promised FULL REFUND and RETURN SHIPPING REIMBURSEMENT, I'm being punished.

This is the WORST company ever for refund, credit, return, and customer service. I've been going back and forth with them for THREE MONTHS and I'm still not getting what I was promised for.

2012-03-13

"Absolutely the worst customer service of ANY company I have ever dealt with. They say 100% satisfaction guarantee, but it will cost you. Like other reviewers, they make no accommodation for the buyer. Customers are of no value to this company. Purchased items, received part of the order, the other part backordered 1 month, then another month. Couldn't wait, was leaving town for 3 months. Sent back 'unopened' package that was sent originally as I couldn't wait for the rest to arrive. Took it to post office, they simply took it and sent it as 'returned to sender'. LinenSource charged me for the original postage and return postage of an unopened box. Mind you 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. There fault not mine and I got to pay over $25.00 in shipping charges. And mind you, it takes over 6 weeks for them to credit you for the return. Don't do it!"

2011-11-28

"I purchased a quilt set from The Linen Source that arrived at my house the day it went on sale for 25% off with free shipping. For the purchase of the set, the discount would save me over $70. I called their customer service to see if they would give me a credit in lieu of sending the bedding back and re-ordering it to get the discount. After talking to 2 supervisors, I was told I had to send everything back and re-order to get the discount. How absurd it that? I do not recommend the Linen Source."

2011-11-02

"Worst company I've ever dealt with!!!
Started ordering process over a month ago, as I needed to finish curtain project by beginning of November.
First order was wrong size.
Called & was told to send back, another order would be shipped. Didn't mention they would be charging me again, would have order checked at warehouse before shipping.
One week later, received wrong size again.
Was told product size would be verified & would be called back. Gave up after a week of no answer.
Decided to go with another color, in a size I already had, so I knew it would be available & was told it would be shipped out, express at no charge, due to their incompetence.
Received email confirmation & realized they were sending me the wrong color!!!
Called to complain, was asked to send back, they would send right color & charge me after refund was processed.
After seeing additional charge on CC, I called to find out they had charged me, again & sent correct color, BUT BY REGULAR FRIGGIN" MAIL, so I will have curtains about a week later than I needed them!
When asked why they sent first ones express, but not next ones same way, 'no one told them to;!
Stay away!!! You will be dealing with idiots on a level you could only imagine!!!

2011-06-20

"Wow, don't be an idiot like me and ignore the negative ratings. This company is the worst business I've interacted with in all of my time making online purchases. I ordered a quilt set and then discovered that my husband had already purchased one for our anniversary, so within 20 minutes I contacted LinenSource to cancel my order. They told me that they could not cancel the order since it was already shipped (within 20 minutes?). Anyway, for over two weeks I argued with them via email, since I had not yet received the merchandise which I intended to return. Finally, they notified me that the items had been shipped, but that the post office had returned them undeliverable. This is impossible. We get packages to our address all of the time, and I contacted the post office just to be sure. Their take was that the package was never actually shipped. Over a month later, I have finally received a refund - but WOW, what a nightmare. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! We went through Overstock for a similar quilt and had no problems."

2011-05-18

"I am extremely unhappy with LinenSource's customer service and wish I had read these reviews earlier. I ordered bedding (bedspreads and matching shams) mid-April and was informed that everything was in stock and ready to ship.

I got a note a day or two later that said part of my order was shipping but the other part was on back order until mid-May. I received the shams and got another note from LinenSource that my bedspreads were now on back order until May 30.

I wrote a note to the LinenSource customer service email and asked them to confirm that in fact my outstanding items would be shipped by 5/30 and was informed that the items actually won't ship until 6/6.

I want to cancel my order, but am now stuck with shams that won't match the bedspreads, so will likely have to pay to ship those back for any refund.

Extremely unhappy.

2011-04-28

"I purchased drapes from Linen Source in Dec 2011. I hang the Dupione silk drapes in late Dec 2010 just before the holiday. It is so wrinkle and I am hoping it get better over time. After three months, I took it down and take them to a professional dry cleaner. He refused to do anything with it because it was already have damage and do not want the responsibility for doing further damage. He showed me the cotton liner was damaged. It has holes all over the liner. I did not notice the holes because I never pay attention to the liner. The drapes is grommet panel, just hang to the sides for decoration. All windows have blinds and the drapes are not expose to sun or extreme weather condition (we haven’t even go through one summer). I just notice the holes because of the dry cleaner so I don’t know how long the holes been there. I called the customer service and talk to the representative and she will not replace or take it back because I purchase the drapes over 45 days ago. I can’t believe the drapes that I paid for over $400 only last three months. I do not recommend my friends to purchase anything from Linen Source because they do not stand by their product and have very poor quality control over their products. Drapes should last more than three months. I can understand the 45 days return policy if you do not like it or does not fit to your décor but not for defective merchandise."

Share LinenSource.com's store rating

LinenSource.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LinenSource.com is not a merchant member
LinenSource.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!