Stores > Mmogah.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
2017-02-24

MMOGAH is a scam. do not purchase be warned.

"I purchased items for GW2. Items were not delivered. Customer service Jason explained that they were delivered. I returned home to see nothing was sent. I chatted with customer service jason came back on. I said nothing delivered you lied to me. He said let me check. He apologized and said can you give us more time? i said no you can not give me a time of delivery and you already exceeded the 12-24 hour time window for delivery. After he apologized he said he will refund. Then he goes on to say his colleague said no refunds allowed. this is where it gets pretty funny.... what a scam of a company. do not purchase i will be filing a dispute with paypal and i have the transcripts to prove it. worst company i hope they go out of business. distrustful and horrible.
I have the transcript as proof. thanks jason you idiot. paypal will give me my money back. thanks.

2017-02-16

Wow!

"Amazing!
delivered 50k in 5 minutes and no hassle

This review was modified by woodster2003 on February 16 2017 01:30:02 PM

2017-02-02

Quick and easy

"I have used these guys multiple times. Never had any problem with them. I will consistently come back to use them."

This review was modified by nicholas_yoncher on February 02 2017 09:45:02 PM

2017-01-13

Fifa Coins!!!!

"Wow. Great service. Fast. Got my Fifa 17 coins within 30 min. Recommend it. Great job. "

This review was modified by anatoliygrib on January 13 2017 04:30:03 PM

2017-01-10

Amazing Customer Service! -Olivia

"Honestly I've been purchasing from them for about a year now and they always live up to buyer standards. My order is always delivered swiftly and professionally today and as always. Thank you MMOGAH! "

2016-12-26

Great service and even better prices

"I found MMOGAH.com through a google search and was hesitant to try their service. However, I opened up a chat window and was helped throughout my entire purchasing process. My products were delivered within 1 hr!

I would rate them 5 STARS!

I would highly recommend using them.

This review was modified by rsgallagher on December 26 2016 07:48:24 AM

2016-12-04

Golden Service and great value

"From order to delivery in under 5 minutes. I have used Mmogah.com for all my gold needs. I have never been let down by the price or quality of service offered. If you are looking for reliability and fast delivery - look no further."

This review was modified by Katanaxx on December 04 2016 11:26:41 PM

2016-11-30

Very quick!

"Mmogah is very reliable and will get you your gil quickly in game. I have used them before and will use them again! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a safe source to buy in game currency. "

2016-10-30

Fast good site!!!

"i Have Ordered Fifa coins and i got it very vey fast/
i love this site!! recommand!!!

This review was modified by asaf27064 on October 30 2016 12:36:28 AM

2016-10-22

The best place for all your gaming need

"It a really good service there I have had no problems with them I would recommend them to anyone how is interested in there services thay other "

This review was modified by Coolman5874 on October 22 2016 07:44:51 AM

2016-08-13

Veteran Gold Seller since the beginning of time, AND.. cheapest prices? Win/Win

"Veteran Gold Seller since the beginning of time, AND.. cheapest prices? Win/Win

I've been using this service for many of years on an off to compensate for massive changes during my 2-6 "Pauses" or breaks from WoW. Always discrete, always professional, always competitively priced, and most of all FAST and SECURE. Its the safest bet there is really..

2016-08-08

Great reseller

"Fast service, paid and got directly contacted ingame!"

This review was modified by Jayfishz on August 08 2016 01:05:49 AM

2016-06-11

Very fast and reliable.

"So I use to go to another website to buy my gold, but I decided to take a chance with this company. The customer service was very friendly and I got my gold very fast."

This review was modified by Majinzava on June 11 2016 01:41:32 PM

2016-05-22

Awesome Service !

"Amazing service, these guys were very polite and informative. Smooth fast transaction. Highly recommended !

This review was modified by Silver84 on May 22 2016 11:59:10 AM

2016-05-04

Reliable and always dependable

"I have never had a problem with MMogah, they are my go to for all my gold buying needs"

This review was modified by MalikW on May 04 2016 01:26:11 AM

Share Mmogah.com's store rating

Mmogah.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Mmogah.com is not a merchant member
Mmogah.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!