Stores > Sprint Wireless

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.21/10 2.21/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.14/10 0.14/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.78/10 0.78/10
Voice your opinion! Review Sprint Wireless by clicking a star below.
2017-09-13

Never go for Sprint Horrible.

"Hi Guy's my name is Zahid never use Sprint, I have been cheated by Sprint. I had recently switch to another service was using Sprint since 2015 has 2 lines and referred around 7 lines to my family and friends. I spoke to 9 agents told my whole story but they don't have any answers for my questions, they just transferred my calls to different departments never been solved. Agent don't know what plan I am on gave different answers. I just asked them why I am getting over charged and I cancelled one of my line still got charged for 8 months. When I asked them to refund they said we will go through the recording on that day in 3 business days but never called me back. When I called them back they have no answers transferring my call here and there. I have wasted my hours on that, they understood my problem but unable to solve it. There is no one who can make the decision just answered my we will talk to supervisors. Guy's never go for Sprint it's a worst company I have faced in my life ever.

2017-09-04

would not recommend

"I pay full price for my phones just like most people do now. Sprint I am sure makes their percentage off this, Sprint is charging 30.00 for upgrade fees for phones they didn't sell, I got mine from Best Buy because they were cheaper then Sprint. When I called Sprint I was told by 2 customer support persons that this was a valid charge and they were sorry but could not help. I pay every bill on time and have never been a problem customer but enough is enough. I can not give negitive stars or I would. I drop alot of calls, have to reset my phone alot and am being charged for upgrades. Please think twice before choosing Sprint"

2017-09-01

You had me at iPhone for Life

"I wish they had negative stars! Sprint got me with the iPhone for Life program. It was all great loved it and out of no where...$420 paid towards Sprint appeared. $420 is a nice chunk of change. After that I got the pleasant surprise that they cut my service off. After 2+ hours (I am at work dealing with this) they try to accuse me of lying! Someone had called in stating they were me and they needed a second canceled and the main line canceled. Here's the kicker...they wanted to by the phone since it was on lease. That is where the $420.00 comes in. I was accused over and over that I was lying and they wanted to know what I was doing that day. Ummmm did I murder someone? I have to have an alibi proving it wasn't me? WOW! Just WOW! Finally I was sent to finance and thank goodness this one had some common sense and was sympathetic. She filed for a refund and made sure I got my service back asap. I was yet again transferred to another department for that. That was 3 people that day. 2 days later I contact them to see what process my refund is at and I get told I need to be transferred bc they couldn't answer that question. That was an 1+ hour call (and yep at work) with no resolution at all. My "case" was sent to a different department. Ummm ok? Why? Of course the answer was it wasn't sent to the right person. REALLY? That day I dealt with 2 people. This morning I hop in my car and I always call my boyfriend one the way just to chit chat. I go into work and I hit the green button to make a call to my mom and wouldn't ya know...no service. I contact Sprint once again and get excuses of there is no note of that and blah blah blah. They stated that I had my refund...yea they put it towards my Sprint bill not my bank. Geee that's helpful! When I asked about why my phone cut off again they tried to say my contract had ended and all this other BS. I signed an 18 month contract in JAN. 2017. You'll never guess...he had to send that issue over so it could be "investigated"....WTF? When the $420 gets refunded back to my bank account and I everything hopefully be straightened out...I am done! I work for Xfinity and that is where my new service will be through. I have apologized to all my friends who signed up since I made sound great in the beginning. They are now looking to get away from Sprint. They might want to stop with the commercials because everyone is running away! "

2017-08-28

WORST COMPANY OUT THERE!!!!

"**WARNING**DO NOT SIGN UP WITH SPRINT! *Beware of their scams!!!* Sprint claims to no longer have contracts but that is false!! My husband & I tried Sprint & after 3 months of terrible service and numerous complaints, there was zero resolution & we had no other option but to switch carries. Please note we live in central Phoenix & they kept trying to blame the trees. While in the process to switch over to another carrier we both received texts from Sprint asking us to return our phones (which we were leasing) & so we did. A couple of months later we get a $1,100 bill. They are claiming we never sent our phones back. So after a month of calls, store visits and getting the bank involved (since they just charged our CC on file with no authorization) they decide to do the right thing and agree the phones had been returned which we had proof of all along via the tracking number. BUT that's not the end. They credit us a measly $300 for 2 brand new iPhone 7's and now are charging us $800 for breaking an "agreement" which was to lease the phones ... which WE RETURNED. No one ever mentioned this "agreement" to us...not when we signed up, not when they text us asking for the phones back, not when we went into the store to return our phones and not when we called to get the shipping labels for the phones. We were under the impression that the lease agreement was over once we returned the phones we were leasing!!! And that's what they lead us to believe. Bunch of liars and scammers is what the Sprint company is all about. Please do not bother with them they will try and screw you over too and saving $20 a month is not worth the **** service they provide. ***ALSO if you read the fine print on their "agreement" you will see that after 2 years of paying off the phone you are leasing Sprint STILL OWN IT!*** What kind of BS is that!?!? AVOID THE NIGHTMARE! Between the terrible service, way they treat their customers and their employees I CAN'T believe they are still in business."

2017-08-12

Worst!

"If i could do -10 I would! Service is horrible, Outrageous bills with random add-on's, pay for insurance and still got to pay almost 200$ for a phone default! "

2017-08-02

Sprint customer service is very bad. These calls are taken by people in some other country. No CLUE whatsoever. SPRINT is BAD

"When Sprint wants you to switch over they promise the moon and stars. They are liars and the service is so bad. Don't switch to Sprint. It is a big mistake. They just want your money. They will provide a ver bad service and those $100 per switch line never comes through. They just want you to forget the gift cards. Minimum hold for a customer support is about 45 minutes. SPRINT ****!"

2017-07-30

who lets companies commit mass fraud

"after being lied to about paying termination fees and cutting my bill in half, I was stuck in a lease.it cost me about 1500 out of pocket terminate with prior company.My bill was equal to verizons and kept going up every month.they assured me my bill would be no more than 260 a month.it was 100 dollars more. to save my credit I honered the lease agreement to the day.when I went to terminate service and return leased phones was told that could only be done at a corp. store.We drove 40 min away to do so and had to wait 4 hours.I indicated to salesperson that whatever I owed them I would pay to be rid of them.after several hundred dollars in termination fees,I was assurred we where done.I ported my numbers to a better company .2 months later I recieved a letter from a collection agency saying I owed sprint 800 dollars.I called customer service to let them know there was a mistake and I had all reciepts of termination.they claimed it was never cancelled and would have to take it up with the corprate store.again I drive 40 min to store.We showed proof and the manager looked it up to verify.we called customer service from there and the manager told them it was an error on there end and she was willing to send them the proof.there answer was there is nothing they could do and I would have to take it up with the collection agency.they are holding my credit score ransom for fraudulant billing.this company is no better than the 2 bit phone and computer scammers that use peoples info to steal.if you plan on using sprint you better have about 3 grand to meet there ransom

2017-07-29

Regret I switched from Verizon.

"I was hesitant to leave Verizon & could not regret more that I did. I was quoted a monthly fee which included a credit of $54.18 for lease one/get one free iphone7. First bill did not show credit. Did a live chat & was told it would take 2-3 months for credit to show up. I paid the bill less the $54.18. Then I got a notice that my service was going to be disconnected. It took 4 calls & 1.5 hours to get to a supervisor who "put me on hold to see what she could do" & disconnected me. Since she knew who she was talking to, I thought she would call back (she didn't). After another 2 calls & another half hour, I was connected to another supervisor who gave me some cockamamie story about how it took time to enter promotional codes, so that's why they couldn't apply the promotional credit for 2-3 months. She said maybe the credit would be on the next bill & she would put me on a "payment plan" until 8/4. Today I got a text about a future payment scheduled for 8/4 although I did not approve any such payment.

Boy do I miss Verizon & their accurate billing & their polite, professional customer service people that are empowered to assist their customers! It was a huge mistake to switch.

2017-07-12

DO NOT PICK SPRINT

"My family has been with sprint for a few years and the experience has been TERRIBLE. We are dying for our contracts to end so that we can switch.

A while back we bought two new phones. It was a buy one, get one free deal. They had us on a 22 payment plan. Before we left we asked, "If we decided to sell one of these, can we pay off, still get the deal, and sell it?" They assured us we could.

Now we have decided to see one of them so we went to the store and asked if we could pay it off to sell it. They said no, but said that we could sell it to another sprint customer, as long as we continue to make payments. So we did, but when the guy we sold it to went to sign it up in his name they wouldn't let him!
WHAT A MESS. STAY CLEAR.

2017-07-08

Bad customer service

"Customer service is very bad! I placed an order with them as a new customer for lines and they made a mistake with the order after loosing my time with them like 5 hours trying to fix that inconvenience I canceled the order and the told me that I have to wait 5 to 7 days to refund my money back .
They do not give me a solution to fix the problem.

2017-07-06

Sprint S*cks

"Four months I have been trying to straighten out my bill with them (over charging me $300+ dollars a month. If you need to talk to a physical person at sprint (a tip) you have to pretend you are a new customer to reach anyone. I spent another 3 hrs last night on the phone with them and woke up having my phone disconnected. Save yourself the headache and go with some other company!

Dallas TX
2017-07-06

Liars and Thiefs

"Okay any company can have a rogue outlet, but apparently it is the CORPORATE POLICY TO STEAL FROM CUSTOMERS. My wife went in to a Sprint store to repair a phone on their "total protection plan". THEY LIED lied to her about the deductible, and cost of a new lease. They convinced her to lease an new phone. When I found out what happened I returned the phone. But they are still charging me for 18 months of phone lease, plus not returning the phone (which I returned, well within the time limit), and 18 months of service fees (about $2000 total). NO HELP FROM CORPORATE. This is FRAUD, this is ILLEGAL. Literally, I'm getting a lawyer. "

2017-06-29

The worst company ever!

"Oh, my. Unless you want to enjoy poor customer service, salespersons who are basically incompetent, terrible 4G, Sprint is the way to go. I paid over 300 dollars for two lines and a ipad line and it wasn't until I loss my devices I got to see the true colors of Sprint. They were so bad, I just gave up after a week of fighting with them, and headed over to Verizon. I had to buy out my phone, over $250 dollars, even though i paid over 500 for the insurance and get this, they still didn't unlock my phone! When they figured out the problem, the **** told me we were closed and I have to call back tomorrow to unlock my phone. ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS since I've loss my phone and I still have not got these issues resolved. They have attitudes and give some rehearsed lines that come off so insincere. PLEASE save yourself the headache, go with another carrier. Sprint deserves to go bankrupt. Praying one day they do."

2017-06-22

No f****** service

"Sprint you don't have any coverage I live in Lafayette Louisiana go 10 miles out of town no service roaming with no service how can I use the GPS I'll call someone for an emergency and that's just my fishing spots so I guess I don't really need a phone like this so today I'm switching to T-Mobile they have good service cheaper bill can you hear me Sprint and that piece of s*** guy that says I'm going to switch to Sprint can you hear me now you need to be sued for false advertisement but I'm getting out this contract today thanks to T-Mobile go f*** yourself"

2017-06-22

Cheap price=cheap service+lies

"If you are not a customer yet: you still have time to save yourself! They entice you with their appealing low prices, free store credits, "free" phones (for which they charged us in the end), apparent friendliness but the truth unveils itself through the months. We were a group of European students in the US for only a year so we decided to get a cheap no-contract family plan from Sprint, or that was what we were told.
The first shock came when we realized the prices excluded vat + store charges (being European, we were not used to that) on top of activation charges for each line. So, our bill ended up being about twice what we thought we had to pay.
The worse was that they lied to us in store. We made sure to ask multiple times that we were not signing any contract, and they assured us that there was no contract since we would be leaving the US and couldn't keep any contract. Ended up that we actually had one of our lines under a contract. We had 8 lines so they easily slipped that without us noticing it in the agreements! After spending an hour with customer service, we were told that if we cancelled our lines on the 21st of June 2017, we would not need to pay any additional fees.
We visited the store about a month before the abovementioned date in order to ask whether we could request for the cancellation on the 21st June in advance, but they said that we would just have to call on the 21st itself to have it cancelled. Any guess what happens next? We call and they tell us that we actually have a 30-day wait period for the cancellation to take place. Yet another lie told to us in store! So yeah while we would all leave the US, we still have to pay for the lines because of some people lying to us! The only solution they found was to keep our lines on standby, which means that we are still paying over 11$ for no service.
So my advice is to rather pay a little more for a safe and reliable service from a company where you actually know your exact monthly expenses.

Share Sprint Wireless's store rating

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Sprint Wireless is not a merchant member
Sprint Wireless does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!