Product & services pricing 9.74/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.81/10
Customer service: 9.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.84/10
2018-02-22

"I used to hate traveling with buses.
My friend introduced me to Gogo charters and l decided to contact them personally.
For sure l was amazed with their quick response to help me
The ride was the best l have ever had before.
They just made me have the interest of traveling with their buses now and then.
They have the best professional drivers and the buses are also very clean all the time.
l highly recommend their services.

Amazing services

"l love the company, it has good customer service
The drivers are just marvelous because they know how to handle issues due to their well trained and equipped driving skills.
The buses are always clean and can carry many people especially when attending wedding ceremonies.
The ride was really enjoyable
For me l recommend Gogo charters company.
They are the best when it comes to travelling.

Very enjoyable

"My workmates were going for a sport event and we decided to hired Gogo charters for a large tour and we were very impressed with their quick response and willingness to help us. The drivers are well trained and always ready to help. They have the best customer service skills and know how to handle issues. was. The buses were very clean and new too.
l just recommend the company when travelling.

Extremely Marvelous

"My family members and friends were going to attend a wedding ceremony at my aunt's place. l decided to hire Gogo charters for my group of 35 people. Everything was just excellent. l loved the great customer service and the professional drivers who are well trained with good driving skills. The buses are also clean and very new.
The driver made sure we had a pleasant ride and drove the bus safely.
They are extremely lovely.

2018-02-21

Professional and great Service.

"We organized a small get together for a colleague of mine who was transferred to another region. Our company had to charter the 50 plus seater bus. Prior to this time, I had heard of Gogo Charters but haven't had a first hand experience with them. When the bus arrived, I was impressed - clean and sound. Our ride to the venue was great as the driver was professional and safety was his watch word. In all, I was thoroughly impressed."

Reliable and Dependable.

"I am not one to go online writing reviews on products or services but i have had to use Gogo Charters on three different occasions and they have never disappointed me. Extremely reliable and dependable service, I just had to do this. Keep up the good work guys."

They came to my rescue.

"I had booked an appointment with a company earlier, my daughter was having her birthday and we wanted to go to the field to have some fun with her friends. Unfortunately, they didn't show up, everyone wad already gathered waiting and I was panicking as I didn't know what to do at that time. My sister quickly reached out to Gogo Charters and they came to my rescue just when I needed it. I can't thank them enough, they were responsive and were a life saver. We actually chartered the whole bus, it was neat and the driver drove safely. In all, they were great."

Good Indeed

"I have hired there bus and it has affordable rates, and a good service to all customers you can believe this l really enjoyed there services"

Extraordinary customer service

"Our bus experience was a delightful one and we enjoyed the friendly driver and comfortable seats. Overall it was a swell experience in getting us the rest and relaxation we needed before we made it to our destination."

True Pro's!

"We hired GOGO Charters for our Pre-K round-trip stadium festival day out. The service they provided for us was fabulous. The driver arrived on time and was very friendly and helpful and the kids loved him. The bus was in great condition, very clean and the big beautiful windows gave all the kids and i a great view all the way too the event and back. Very comfortable and having the music play throughout the bus made the whole ride even more enjoyable. Great price and a new connection indeed with them. Much appreciated. "

Fair prices

"My family rented a bus at gogo charter the last minute and we were able to pay because their price is very fair and affordable"

The best ever

"They have the best customer service, when contacted they are quick to respond to customer's issues.
The buses are very clean and nice with professional drivers who are highly trained with good driving skills.
The prices are fair because one can afford at his own wish.
The buses are also good when taking children to sports events.
They are just fantastic.

Awesome

"My family members and friends were going home for a wedding and l decided to contact Gogo charters company.
l was extremely amazed with their quick response and they were able to get a bus for us.
The buses were very nice and clean.
We travelled at our comfort with their professional drivers who are experienced in driving.
For me l recommend this company because it is the best ever.

extremely fantastic

"l really like Gogo charters because of the good services they provide to their customers.
l contacted them and they were very quick to respond. Their drivers are the best l have ever seen,well trained and always ready to help when in need.
The buses are very clean and they charge affordable prices.
They are extremely amazing!!!!!

2018-02-21

Efficient and Great Prices!!

"Last week, I purchased electronics and the prices were great! The delivery time was the shortest ever since I started shopping online. Good job! You are the best."

Share GOGO charters's store rating

GOGO charters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GOGO charters is a merchant member
GOGO charters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.