Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10

GOGO charter best ever

"we hired the charter during a family trip we really enjoyed the bus.they modern buses ,careful driver,clean buses courteous staff and unbeatable charges. i like GOGO charters buses I cant waste time and money any where apart from this great company"

Good Services

"We used heir buses in several occasions and the drivers were very professional and friendly. The prices are the most competitive that I have ever come across. Another it to note is that the buses were very clean"

Fabulous

"The buses are just excellent and l really love them.
They charge affordable prices.
They have well trained and professional drivers who knows how to take rides.
The buses are always clean and very comfortable to travel with.
They have nice customer service and they are always ready to help when contacted.
They are extremely amazing.

Great services

"I just love the company because of it's awesome services.
The buses are always clean whenever l want to travel.
They have professional drivers who are well trained.
Their prices are very affordable to everyone.
I really enjoyed the ride
They are very lovely and every time l want to travel l just contact them.

2018-02-22

"I used to hate traveling with buses.
My friend introduced me to Gogo charters and l decided to contact them personally.
For sure l was amazed with their quick response to help me
The ride was the best l have ever had before.
They just made me have the interest of traveling with their buses now and then.
They have the best professional drivers and the buses are also very clean all the time.
l highly recommend their services.

Amazing services

"l love the company, it has good customer service
The drivers are just marvelous because they know how to handle issues due to their well trained and equipped driving skills.
The buses are always clean and can carry many people especially when attending wedding ceremonies.
The ride was really enjoyable
For me l recommend Gogo charters company.
They are the best when it comes to travelling.

Very enjoyable

"My workmates were going for a sport event and we decided to hired Gogo charters for a large tour and we were very impressed with their quick response and willingness to help us. The drivers are well trained and always ready to help. They have the best customer service skills and know how to handle issues. was. The buses were very clean and new too.
l just recommend the company when travelling.

Extremely Marvelous

"My family members and friends were going to attend a wedding ceremony at my aunt's place. l decided to hire Gogo charters for my group of 35 people. Everything was just excellent. l loved the great customer service and the professional drivers who are well trained with good driving skills. The buses are also clean and very new.
The driver made sure we had a pleasant ride and drove the bus safely.
They are extremely lovely.

2018-02-21

Professional and great Service.

"We organized a small get together for a colleague of mine who was transferred to another region. Our company had to charter the 50 plus seater bus. Prior to this time, I had heard of Gogo Charters but haven't had a first hand experience with them. When the bus arrived, I was impressed - clean and sound. Our ride to the venue was great as the driver was professional and safety was his watch word. In all, I was thoroughly impressed."

Reliable and Dependable.

"I am not one to go online writing reviews on products or services but i have had to use Gogo Charters on three different occasions and they have never disappointed me. Extremely reliable and dependable service, I just had to do this. Keep up the good work guys."

They came to my rescue.

"I had booked an appointment with a company earlier, my daughter was having her birthday and we wanted to go to the field to have some fun with her friends. Unfortunately, they didn't show up, everyone wad already gathered waiting and I was panicking as I didn't know what to do at that time. My sister quickly reached out to Gogo Charters and they came to my rescue just when I needed it. I can't thank them enough, they were responsive and were a life saver. We actually chartered the whole bus, it was neat and the driver drove safely. In all, they were great."

Good Indeed

"I have hired there bus and it has affordable rates, and a good service to all customers you can believe this l really enjoyed there services"

Extraordinary customer service

"Our bus experience was a delightful one and we enjoyed the friendly driver and comfortable seats. Overall it was a swell experience in getting us the rest and relaxation we needed before we made it to our destination."

True Pro's!

"We hired GOGO Charters for our Pre-K round-trip stadium festival day out. The service they provided for us was fabulous. The driver arrived on time and was very friendly and helpful and the kids loved him. The bus was in great condition, very clean and the big beautiful windows gave all the kids and i a great view all the way too the event and back. Very comfortable and having the music play throughout the bus made the whole ride even more enjoyable. Great price and a new connection indeed with them. Much appreciated. "

Fair prices

"My family rented a bus at gogo charter the last minute and we were able to pay because their price is very fair and affordable"

Share GOGO charters's store rating

GOGO charters is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GOGO charters is a merchant member
GOGO charters participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.