Monday through Friday: 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM EST

Customer service: 2.19/10
Return/Replacement policy: 1.67/10
2018-01-22

Scam

"I went online to get a replacement MEDICARE CARD. My next Discover bill had a $97.00 charge I could not explain. Investigation showed a Florida Fictitious Name Ss Card Package whose principle of record is Govsimplified LLC Miami, Fl. They said they were a private company for legal services who mailed out forms for a social security card and not government related, and that I had signed up for their $97.00 package. I was not trying to get a social security card and this is a SCAM."

2018-01-17

I would not recommend this says third-party so security replacement at all

"I would not recommend this says third-party so security replacement at all..
They only would refund me 50% of what I paid when I did not use their service I’ll be sure to tell all my social media friends not to use this

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted Jan-24-2018

“We understand that the customer is unhappy with the service and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. We realize how frustrating a situation like that can be and we are currently working to make it right.

We have clearly mentioned on our website that “GovSimplified is a private entity and is not affiliated with or endorsed by the SSA.
The Social Security Administration provides free social security forms and assistance.

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for SSN card replacement on Jan 11, 2018 and customer has also contacted our customer service on Jan 17, 2018 requesting refund. We have explained our terms and conditions, also we offered a partial refund of $18.50 customer agreed and we have processed the partial refund.

We regret that the customer had a bad experience in this time to get the refund. It is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

Since the customer is unhappy with the service, we have issued the remaining refund of $18.50 back to his card on file.

Refunds are made to the source of the original payment, and processing generally takes 4 to 5 business days. Please contact your bank or credit card company directly to inquire as to when you can expect this refund to show up in your account.

We would also like to inform you that we will take extra measures to make sure that such errors don't happen again in the future.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.

2017-12-13

It’s a scam

"Sent the paper work I paid for and still haven’t seen my new ss card. Customer service IS TERRIBLE. Read scripted responses. DO NOT DO THIS. And still no card 18 days out. And yes ALL BUSINESS DAYS. "

2017-11-28

Company is a scam and is fraudulent. Stay away!

"This company is a scam. It is a fraudulent site. I mistakenly submitted a request for an EIN in 60 minutes thinking it was the IRS. I paid $187. They called back an hour later and said they could not get me a new EIN and needed o get an appointment with the IRS, they said I needed to pay $10 more for the verification letter and they could get it within 24 hours. I thought, I would give them a chance since I was in a time crunch. BIG mistake! After a bunch of phone calls they assured me my EIN was the same as my SS# but just the hyphen was different, and made me sign what seemed the verification letter form request with that incorrect number.
I had the feeling it was all wrong and decided to contact the IRS directly. They IRS provided me with the
correct EIN right away, which of course was not the same as the SS#. I called GovSimplified to complain because the verification letter I paid to receive within 24 hours was going to be incorrect and ask for a refund. They refused to refund 100% and told me I was only entitled to 50% back. I am a loser of $98. What a scam! I am furious and frustrated that a Company with such poor ethics is still in business!

2017-10-27

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I ordered this package because I don't have a car and can't get to the social security office. These fools sent my SSC to a social security office in another county instead of to my house EVEN THO THE MAILING ADDRESS WAS MY HOME ADDRESS. No type of solution was offered except "call UPS" and no refund was given either. A WASTE OF $37 COMPLETELY!!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!"

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted Nov-07-2017

After reviewing the records, we found that the customer has applied for SSN. It looks like the customer has contacted our customer service on the SSN package, since the customer has sent the ID and requested for the documents. We have informed the customer to contact the UPS and directly need to check in the SSA office.

Since the customer is unhappy with the service, we have issued the full refund of $37 back to her card on file.

We apologize again for the inconvenience.”

2017-09-28

EXcellent,

"Jacinto, was knowledgable,efficient and fast

2017-09-19

Dandy

"easier than expected. not very difficult"

2017-09-18

EIN Application

"Quality, very quick, service. "

2017-09-15

Very user freindly.

"I have never applied for an EIN number before. The process was straight forward and fast."

2017-09-14

great

"great service. quick and inexpensive"

2017-09-13

Anthony made completeing my application an easy and pleasant experience!

"It was quick, easy and the service person, Anthony, was very personable and efficient."

2017-09-12

Helpful Service

"This website was extremely helpful in complying with the Texas Workforce Board and IRS."

2017-09-12

very easy

"this was a super simple process"

2017-09-11

This was a great experience and easy to use.

"The process was easy and user friendly"

2017-09-11

Govsimplified Reviews

"It was nice and very fast."

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.