Monday through Friday: 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM EST

Shipping & packaging: 3.13/10
Customer service: 1.67/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.00/10

Wow!

"I made several mistakes on my application for an EIN numbers while completing it on line, plus I had an issue with the payment due to creating two accounts back to back. I talked with two representatives of this company that helped me quickly and courteously! Great Customer Service!!!!"

customer service

"Answered everything and quickly processed my app. Thanks "

Desert Optical 11

"Govsimplified made my transition smooth, they were great and informative"

Quick

"Was to take 3 days for EIN for Non Profit Organization. Was in my mailbox in less than 3 hours."

2017-09-01

Service quality of Govsimplified.

"Very Good, the service personnel is very professional and helpful."

2017-08-31

very good

"fast and easy with great follow up"

Excellent service

"Two people helped me with an error on my part. Both were polite, helpful, yet professional."

PRICEY

"KIND OF PRICEY AFTER I FOUND YOU CAN DO IT FOR NO CHARGE"

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted Sep-11-2017

“It is our goal to expedite and simply the process for all of our clients. We act as your Third Party Designee and our service fee covers a seamless simplified application process tailored to fit the needs of your entity, filing, digital expedited delivery of your EIN and guaranteed lifetime support. There is no fee for the number which is still wholly generated and assigned by the IRS. We thank you for choosing our service. If you should ever require additional assistance please feel free to contact us”

SS-4 Completed

"Spoke with Both Carlos and Alina - they were VERY patient with me and helped me through the process seemlessly. "

2017-08-29

this was fairly easy once I know where to go to get it.

"the only thing that i was questioning was when a person can on the line and I was wondering if someone had cut in since he couldn't find out the form I just had submitted. Then he went through the whole form getting all the information I had just submitted. He couldn't understand how I was saying things and then there was a mistake on the form and he had to go back and change it. This took a while., but it all turned out ok , I think. "

Awesome

"This was actually the cheapest wait for me to get my EIN number I appreciate them they were quick and honest and helps me every way possible and now I can start my business thank you"

Survey results

"Quick and easy
even called to correct info

2017-08-29

This site is a scam. Just want your money.

"SS card was denied because I sent in an original birth certificate as instructed. Was told they do not accept birth certificates as form of identification. Could have done this for free!"

customersatisfaction's Avatar
customersatisfaction from Govsimplified has responded
Posted Aug-31-2017

“We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are a private company and we do not advertise to be affiliated or endorsed by the SSA or any government agency nor do we ask that documents be sent to us. Please note that we assist you in completing and submitting a complete application to the Social Security Administration using their outlined process which includes sending proof of identity and citizenship, to the SSA, not our company. The prepaid shipping material we provided to you is addressed to your local SSA office, not to our company, in order to further facilitate your ability to provide the necessary material to the SSA in order to obtain your card. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly.”

2017-08-28

ECTC

"Very easy to do & a prompt response."

2017-08-28

LLC

"It was extremely easy to use the website and complete the form for an EIN"

Share Govsimplified's store rating

Govsimplified is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Govsimplified is a merchant member
Govsimplified participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.