Stores > TomTop Wholesale Center

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review TomTop Wholesale Center by clicking a star below.
2017-11-15

A great place to get many different products at great prices.

"I use TomTop for a variety of different products. From network cables and computer accessories. To bike accessories. To tools. To various gifts.

Most of the time it is all free shipping to. Products normally arrive in a few weeks which is fine. If I want it faster I can always pay for faster shipping.

2017-11-15

Хороший выбор, низкие цены на определенные товары, быстрая доставка

"Долго искал стабилизатор feiyu g5 для экшн-камеры Yi 4k+. В гугл поиске вывалилось объявление на ТомТоп магазин. При этом цена была выше, чем у других, но в описании значился купон, после ввода которого цена уменьшилась на 100$! Сразу же купил, отправили экпресс-доставкой, в результате в таможилась во Владивостоке и в Южно-Сахалинск приехала напрямую очень быстро.

Один косяк - упаковали в пластиковый пакет без пумпурышек. Но коробка плотная, почта России к посылке не прикасалась, всё пришло в первозданном виде. Гимбл работает на 100%. Свежая версия.

рекомендую

Melhor Site do momento!

"Entrega super rápida! Estou muito Satisfeito... Recomendo a Todos"

Professional & Reliable

"I have purchased several items over the past eight weeks and the goods were processed and despatched within 30 hours. Delivery is free if you are prepared to wait a couple of weeks but by paying a small additional delivery charge the goods can be delivered quicker. You get what you pay for but prices are very competitive and the description of products are accurate. I will continue to use TomTop"

Gearbest vs TomTop

"Desde España hice un pedido el 1 nov a GearBest y otro a TomTop. El primero que llegó a sido TomTop y perfecto. A 15 de nov sigo esperando el de Gearbest. El único problema con TomTop es que no se puede marcar como recibido el paquete en la web. Da miedo pensar que algo salga mal. El servicio técnico brilla por su ausencia. En cambio Gearbest es una maravilla. Te atienden de muchas maneras y hasta con chat. "

Good quality products

"Good quality products. Fast and free deliveries to France. And even a good after sales service."

Ótimo!

"Ocorreu tudo bem , recebi meu produto correto e rápido! Recomendo!"

Excellent quality products

"I've experienced that products Tomtop are selling have fabulous and excellent quality. I've purchased a watch and necklaces from TomTop and great to see the products in excellent condition. Stuff was immaculate. Great job from Tomtop. Me and my family daily browse Toptop website and have ordered more products from them."

Top Produkt

"Die P3S ist eien Super EinsteigerDrohne zum niedrigen Preis!
Super Produkt, schneller Versand!

Terrible customer service

"I needed assistance from their customer service to fix an issue and they were terrible. They kept talking me in circles and refused to give the refund they originally promised. After several emails I am completely unresolved and they never helped me. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone"

2017-11-12

Tomtop is the worst seller ever !!!!

"Tomtop is the worst seller ever !!!! I received it broken so I send a email to their "support team". It's just hopeless to get a solution. I explained everything and they promised me a refund so I agreed. After a few d there is still no refund so I contacted them again so I get a reply from someone else. Who starts the conversation all the way back and asked what the problem is....and this just happened 4 times again.... meanwhile we are 1 month further and there is still NO solution...this support team is just SOOOO bad and slow. You really have to 'stalk' them to get a reply again or else they will not respond anymore !!!! They are just messing with me !!!! Order AN17I07R3904-3YKFGI"

2017-11-11

Cell-phone from GE warehouse

"Half year ago I have ordered a cellphone (Leagoo M8 pro) from the German warehouse, and got it within 3 days as described. All the shipping and tracking process were followed well. The phone was safely wrapped and packed. The phone was a gift for my son, he likes it very much.
Furthermore, 2 months ago my mother has ordered the same type of phone for herself, as well. All the shipping process and packing had the same perfect quality as earlier.

problem

"we had a problem
got it resolved

The Best

"I ordered product from this site i even cant imagine that is the best site you can order for you. I strong recommend this site. The right place with right service for your money"

2017-11-10

Buen vendedor con precios interesantes y buenas ofertas.

"Hace varios años que compro en TomTop y siempre he quedado satisfecho con el servicio y los productos adquiridos. El único pero es lo que tardas en recibir los artículos a veces, pero eso no depende del vendedor sinó de los servicios de correo y el de España no brilla por su eficiencia."

Share TomTop Wholesale Center's store rating

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

TomTop Wholesale Center is not a merchant member
TomTop Wholesale Center does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!