Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

Great shopping Experience

"I ordered a set of cookware but after it arrived I realized it was not induction friendly.( My error) Spoke with a Wayfair rep who was very helpful. He was very helpful in narrowing down my choices. Sent back and got correct set. It was a very pleasant experience."

Good Experience!

"I received my bed. I didn't encounter any problems."

They're GRRRREAT!

"My ottoman arrived early, was exact color math from the photo and fully assembled."

Highly satisfied

"Found some barstools that fit in with our color scheme and didn't cost an arm and a leg. They were delivered promptly and in good condition. Assembly was necessary but not difficult, though it revealed some less than perfect metal work on the underside of the top of the stools. But overall, the size, proportions and color are great. And free shipping! Woohoo!"

Test

"fdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf"

Late & damaged

"The rug took 2 weeks longer than expected to be delivered. Then it had concealed damage(three rips all the way through the rug). "

Wayfair Delivers

"Wayfair's site is easy to use. Merchandise is shipped fast. Prices vary according to your budget. "

2017-06-20

Excellent prices and shipping speed better quality products at more affordable prices

"Was able to afford to treat myself to items I couldn't afford elsewhere"

Wayfair

"I had a wonderful experience ordering with wayfair!"

More like WayUNfair

"There is a reason why I left such a negative review. We ordered this product a month ago on May 14th and it was expected to arrive in the first week of June. We never got confirmation from the local delivery agent themselves about when they received the product or to schedule a delivery. This was very frustrating for my wife and I as we were scheduled to move to a new home within the 2nd week of June and we anticipated the delivery the first week of June, since that is what was quoted on the tracking email. Once we decided that we were displeased to the point of returning the furniture, we were forced to pay a returnable delivery fee for product that we hadn't even received yet! So Wayfair costed us money in the end for their mistake, poor communication, and late delivery. Will never buy anything from Wayfair, or lets just say Way-UNfair, again.

-A very unsatisfied customer

WendyHudson-Murray's Avatar

Excellent

"I purchased a bed frame from Wayfair, and it was what I expected it to be and more."

Great service

"I was concerned about receiving my order before I left for the weekend. I ordered on a Monday and wanted it by Thursday. Part of the order was scheduled for Thursday the other for Saturday. It was an 8x10area rug....much too large to leave on my porch for the weekend. I was very happy to find that both parts were delivered on Thursday. Wayfair doesn't mess around. Speedy delivery."

disappointed

"I ordered a cushion less than a year ago and was very satisfied the cost was $45.00. I just reorder the same exact cushion and they now charged me $75.00. I asked why and they it was the manufacturer fault. I think they should try to keep the price consistent if its within the same year.

Wayfair.com

"I have been shopping at Wayfair for years now, good delivery time, great customer service, and should you have an issue they are quick to respond .Love Wayfair."

JoanneShannon-Duke's Avatar

Four drawer file cabinet

"I received the cabinet damaged but customer service was excellent and had a new one shipped within a few minutes!"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.