Stores > Wayfair

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Wayfair by clicking a star below.

2017-08-16

Excellent customer service!

"One of the glass shades on the chandelier I ordered was broken and a replacement shade was sent right away! Thank you Margaret D. Excellent customer service!"

2017-08-16

Great Wayfair experiences

"Beautiful merchandise, prompt delivery, great prices and wide variety. Thanks, once again. Delighted with service personnel. Keep up the good work! "

2017-08-15

Very good, as always

"Order to delivery to return to refund took a some time, but all done properly."

2017-08-14

Wayfair always a good experience.

"Recently we ordered two metal twin headboards, a tuffed king headboard, kitchen bar stools, and a 5x7 rug. All were delivered in perfect shape, and we are most happy with all purchases!

2017-08-14

I loved everything I received.

"I enjoy ordering from Wayfair. I'm always happy with what I purchases. I would recommend Wayfair to a friend. "

Zanzibar Multi by Bungalow Rose

"Happy with it for most part. Looks and lays good even without anything underneath. Is under the bed so does not get alot of traffic. Only problem was the large design in the rug was not centered like the pictures but on the side, which is ok since its under the bed. A spot or two was a little more distressed then expected but ok. "

2017-08-14

So far excellent services and delivery

"I've been satisfied with everything I've ordered from Wayfair so far, I love how fast my items arrived and the items were in good condition and what I expected. As long as they continue having excellent services like this I will definitely continue to order from Wayfair. I thought I had a mixup on my last order and customer service was so understanding, nice, and kind they immediately fixed it but come to find out it was fed x mixup and I had to make sure I called Wayfair back and let them know it wasn't them and what happened"

2017-08-14

I am in love with wayfair!

"Every time wayfair delivers good quality, great prices, beautiful items and always on the date wayfair promises to deliver. I just love it, Thank you Wayfair.

Dependable experience

"The item I ordered was delivered on time, I was able to track it from beginning to end, and it was just as described on the site."

2017-08-14

Great service, great company, great prices.

"They always delver when they say. If there is a problem which is rare they fix it right away, no questions asked. Their prices are always competitive. I have bought three items from them 1 was a builder's box fireplace, which we love. Another was a gazebo for the back yard which is perfect, and another was an outdoor patio umbrella for my deck all work great and met or exceeded all my expectations. LOVE WAYFAIR"

Concealed damage

"Personnel were courteous and prompt in issuing a full refund on damaged item. Two thumbs up for Wayfair. "

Great Customer Service, Great Price, Great Products

"I have ordered several items from Wayfair recently. The prices are great, LOVE FREE delivery! One item had some damage so Wayfair gave me a very generous discount. Costumer service is very helpful and responsive. I just ordered another piece of furniture today!"

Delivery

"Product was delivered in excellent condition. Driver, very helpful."

Replacement of broken shipment

"I ordered five like plates. One was broken in shipping. Wayfair replaced it, no questions asked."

2017-08-13

Delivered as promised

"Our order was delivered as promised, packaged well and very prompt"

Share Wayfair's store rating

Wayfair is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Wayfair is a merchant member
Wayfair participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,382 merchant members.